Killah Priest - New Album out now!
home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2006, 09:56 PM   #46
wuswordz95
Veteran Member
 
wuswordz95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 31
Posts: 2,721
Rep Power: 0
wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostlaced View Post
Worst delivery of any Wu member? Ive decided to finally see if its only me that thinks this guy cannot rap to save his life. He rarely actually ryhmes anything, and you would think someone who doesnt actually ryhme his words would make up for it by good flow, but this guy just blurts out all his lines IGNORING ALL BEATS as fast as possible, throws in some made up space-shit words, finishes then sits back thanking God hes RZA's brother.

Seriously, listening to him try to rap is like watching a quadropalegic try to swim.
i think yer wrong cuz thats the bottomn line cuz stonecold saud so
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 07:49 AM   #47
RAMESH
penalty boxed user
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: South Africa
Age: 34
Posts: 2,543
Rep Power: 0
RAMESH shaolin monk
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuBizzie View Post
At least he's better than Warcloud. That nigga takes the cake. It's not a coincidence that the same cats that like 9th Prince's terribly off-kilter flow is the same ones who praise Warcloud as if he's some kind of hip hop messiah.
when will you ever give up?
not all of us happen to be 50 cent & murda mook fans like you that's why we here in the wu-tang corp & not the wack rappers corp
we undersdtand that you don't like wu artists you made your point quite clear
this guy refers to black people as nigga's why do you even listen to hip hop?
this is a type of guy that doesn't understand 85% of what ghost is saying
he doesn't understand a single sentance of what warcloud says
he thinks murda mook who never dropped a cd yet is world famous & a better rapper than warcloud
this guy thinks 50 cent is a better rapper than u-god
he loves 50's charisma
he doesn't care much for 9th prince
i only know him for a week & i can say he is like fly
the reason why he wants to diss warcloud in this forum is because he got badly dissed in other forums of warclouds & now he wants revenge
he also loves the way how cassidy is on the mic
i doubt he has a bad taste in hip hop cause we all got our own styles no one can really judge what's good or not i just think this guy is lost can someone please explain to this new york city boy how to get into the g-unit site
RAMESH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 08:09 AM   #48
Unforgiven
Bloodsport
 
Unforgiven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Age: 25
Posts: 3,489
Rep Power: 16
Unforgiven grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Unforgiven
Default

Listen to Roll With The Rush on P.R. Terrorist's Tera-Iz-Him, 9th Prince rips that a new asshole. I don't know how your trying to shit on 9th Prince, his delivery and flow are crazy.
__________________
Ghostface says fake words, like sprinkle noodles
on your hembri...the fucks a hembri?

-ThaShaolinAssassin
Unforgiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 08:17 AM   #49
TrueDciple
Veteran Member
 
TrueDciple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Harlem
Posts: 1,028
Rep Power: 11
TrueDciple crouching tiger
Default

.....isnt 9TH prince = Khenetic?
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 08:23 AM   #50
Unforgiven
Bloodsport
 
Unforgiven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Age: 25
Posts: 3,489
Rep Power: 16
Unforgiven grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Unforgiven
Default

Kinetic is Beretta 9
__________________
Ghostface says fake words, like sprinkle noodles
on your hembri...the fucks a hembri?

-ThaShaolinAssassin
Unforgiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 08:47 AM   #51
TrueDciple
Veteran Member
 
TrueDciple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Harlem
Posts: 1,028
Rep Power: 11
TrueDciple crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRiLOGY View Post
Kinetic is Beretta 9

Yeah him, he's a trillion times better then 9th.
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 10:50 AM   #52
WuBizzie
Smack dumb niggas 24/7
 
WuBizzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: East New York, Medina
Posts: 466
Rep Power: 9
WuBizzie crouching tigerWuBizzie crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
when will you ever give up?
not all of us happen to be 50 cent & murda mook fans like you that's why we here in the wu-tang corp & not the wack rappers corp
we undersdtand that you don't like wu artists you made your point quite clear
this guy refers to black people as nigga's why do you even listen to hip hop?
this is a type of guy that doesn't understand 85% of what ghost is saying
he doesn't understand a single sentance of what warcloud says
he thinks murda mook who never dropped a cd yet is world famous & a better rapper than warcloud
this guy thinks 50 cent is a better rapper than u-god
he loves 50's charisma
he doesn't care much for 9th prince
i only know him for a week & i can say he is like fly
the reason why he wants to diss warcloud in this forum is because he got badly dissed in other forums of warclouds & now he wants revenge
he also loves the way how cassidy is on the mic
i doubt he has a bad taste in hip hop cause we all got our own styles no one can really judge what's good or not i just think this guy is lost can someone please explain to this new york city boy how to get into the g-unit site
And you wonder why I told you that you should get a better grasp of the english language before you post, Ramesh. You are twisting around basically everything I done posted, donkey.

1) I'm neither a 50 Cent nor Murda Mook fan. Never said i was. I just stated that both are better rappers than Warcloud.

2) I love Wu artists. I'm as big a Wu-Tang fan as you're gonna get. I'm just realistic. Warcloud sucks and most of the wu-affiliated artists are average to subpar.

3)I refer to black people as niggas, cause I'm black and I can do that, nigga. That's how I talk, nigga. You got a problem wit' that, nigga?

4)I understand everything that's MEANT to be understood by Ghost. By the way - he's my favorite MC right now. Just so all ya'll know.

5)You cot damn right I dont understand what the fuck Warcloud is sayin'. Nigga aint sayin shit.

6) Never said Murda Mook is world famous. I said he is one of New Yorks most renowned freestylers. And YES - he is better than Warcloud. But that's not sayin alot. Most are.

7) I believe 50 currently is better than Uey currently. U has dropped some God awful rhymes and tracks lately. Step ya game up, Uey.

8) Don't "love" 50's charisma. I said he HAS charisma. That's why he sells. For anyone to dispute that is funny to me.

9) Seriously? I don't care too much for 9th Prince. But he's levels above Warcloud.

8) You don't "know" me. And yes, I am FLY. Thank you.

9) I got badly dissed and want revenge? Do you keep a straight face when you type the shit you type?

10) Don't need a G-Unit site. Ain't a G-Unit fan. But thanks for caring, donkey.
WuBizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 04:11 PM   #53
RAMESH
penalty boxed user
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: South Africa
Age: 34
Posts: 2,543
Rep Power: 0
RAMESH shaolin monk
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuBizzie View Post
And you wonder why I told you that you should get a better grasp of the english language before you post, Ramesh. You are twisting around basically everything I done posted, donkey.

1) I'm neither a 50 Cent nor Murda Mook fan. Never said i was. I just stated that both are better rappers than Warcloud.

2) I love Wu artists. I'm as big a Wu-Tang fan as you're gonna get. I'm just realistic. Warcloud sucks and most of the wu-affiliated artists are average to subpar.

3)I refer to black people as niggas, cause I'm black and I can do that, nigga. That's how I talk, nigga. You got a problem wit' that, nigga?

4)I understand everything that's MEANT to be understood by Ghost. By the way - he's my favorite MC right now. Just so all ya'll know.

5)You cot damn right I dont understand what the fuck Warcloud is sayin'. Nigga aint sayin shit.

6) Never said Murda Mook is world famous. I said he is one of New Yorks most renowned freestylers. And YES - he is better than Warcloud. But that's not sayin alot. Most are.

7) I believe 50 currently is better than Uey currently. U has dropped some God awful rhymes and tracks lately. Step ya game up, Uey.

8) Don't "love" 50's charisma. I said he HAS charisma. That's why he sells. For anyone to dispute that is funny to me.

9) Seriously? I don't care too much for 9th Prince. But he's levels above Warcloud.

8) You don't "know" me. And yes, I am FLY. Thank you.

9) I got badly dissed and want revenge? Do you keep a straight face when you type the shit you type?

10) Don't need a G-Unit site. Ain't a G-Unit fan. But thanks for caring, donkey.
now we getting some where you say that you a big wu fan right
what do you get out of bashing wu artists around?
i'm a true wu fan like a lot of people are like you say you are
i know that warcloud is not the greatest rapper out there, there is no greatest rapper but he's not as bad as what you make him out to be why would you take an virtually unknown rapper & use this guy as a battern & hit the shit out of warcloud with it, you go out of your way to diss him even if the topic is not about him you will put is name in it & diss him that's some ignorent shit somthing a nigga will do all gay & stupid shit aside you say that you a black male(i won't call you a nigga even though you act like a nigga at times) why would you do that for no reason not just once but all the fuckin time i'm just trying to see the logic in it
as for the nigga shit you know where i come from the whole world knows that south africa is in alot ot tension u should watch your mouth in my mind i got a picture of you as david hasselhoff calling me a nigga makes me want to hit the shit out of you
as a true wu-tang fan you should know we hate 50 cents because of those 2 diss tracks he made if he only made how to rob that shit wasn't that bad but the other one was really bad can never be forgiven
you go & compare this guy to u-god
on a realistic level 50 is not as good as he was 3 years ago & u-god is really giving it a 100% on all the new shit his on he shines
u-god has alot of classic tracks under his belt twice as much as 50 but if you go according to sales i'm fighting a loosing battle
like i said i only know you for a week & quite a few times i felt like smacking the shit out of you somtimes you are cool to talk to other times you act like a nigga
evry time you diss a wu-tang artist that's actually getting some where in life i'm going to be on you
me being alone i always got the wu-tang with me that's my crew i will always stand up for it
i said this to you berfore why don't you find somthing positive that you like in the wu & stand up for it instead of trying to beak it down
in a crew if you got one of your members who you feel is a real asshole & he get's into shit you stand behind him & you cover his back you don't turn around & insult him & help people fuck him up because it will make your whole crew look bad, no for your crew you must have loyalty respect & love
like i said you don't like warcloud u stated it your opinion is excepted there is no reason to keep on bashing him all the time to a point that people start hating you because of it we all part of wu-tang why do you want us to hate you?
RAMESH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 04:40 PM   #54
WuBizzie
Smack dumb niggas 24/7
 
WuBizzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: East New York, Medina
Posts: 466
Rep Power: 9
WuBizzie crouching tigerWuBizzie crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
now we getting some where you say that you a big wu fan right
what do you get out of bashing wu artists around?
i'm a true wu fan like a lot of people are like you say you are
i know that warcloud is not the greatest rapper out there, there is no greatest rapper but he's not as bad as what you make him out to be why would you take an virtually unknown rapper & use this guy as a battern & hit the shit out of warcloud with it, you go out of your way to diss him even if the topic is not about him you will put is name in it & diss him that's some ignorent shit somthing a nigga will do all gay & stupid shit aside you say that you a black male(i won't call you a nigga even though you act like a nigga at times) why would you do that for no reason not just once but all the fuckin time i'm just trying to see the logic in it
as for the nigga shit you know where i come from the whole world knows that south africa is in alot ot tension u should watch your mouth in my mind i got a picture of you as david hasselhoff calling me a nigga makes me want to hit the shit out of you
as a true wu-tang fan you should know we hate 50 cents because of those 2 diss tracks he made if he only made how to rob that shit wasn't that bad but the other one was really bad can never be forgiven
you go & compare this guy to u-god
on a realistic level 50 is not as good as he was 3 years ago & u-god is really giving it a 100% on all the new shit his on he shines
u-god has alot of classic tracks under his belt twice as much as 50 but if you go according to sales i'm fighting a loosing battle
like i said i only know you for a week & quite a few times i felt like smacking the shit out of you somtimes you are cool to talk to other times you act like a nigga
evry time you diss a wu-tang artist that's actually getting some where in life i'm going to be on you
me being alone i always got the wu-tang with me that's my crew i will always stand up for it
i said this to you berfore why don't you find somthing positive that you like in the wu & stand up for it instead of trying to beak it down
in a crew if you got one of your members who you feel is a real asshole & he get's into shit you stand behind him & you cover his back you don't turn around & insult him & help people fuck him up because it will make your whole crew look bad, no for your crew you must have loyalty respect & love
like i said you don't like warcloud u stated it your opinion is excepted there is no reason to keep on bashing him all the time to a point that people start hating you because of it we all part of wu-tang why do you want us to hate you?
Son, have you been in the woods again, trippin' off acid? What in the hell are you talkin' about? I don't "bash" any Wu member. Warcloud is NO LONGER WU. True story. Get over it. And i damn sure haven't "bashed" U-God. I just feel that most of his solo stuff has been laaaaaaazy! Real lazy, ya dig? 50 has definitely made some uninspiring stuff lately also, but nowhere near as bad as Uey's shit. I call a spade a spade. It just is what it is. Other than Uey, i feel the rest of the generals, for the most part, have been on top of their game.

And all the rest of that shit you wrote, just makes you look like a Stanley, wit' a capital STAN. Ain't lookin' for anyone to hate me, but if you do - I REALLY DON'T GIVE TWO FLYIN' FUCKS.
WuBizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 04:42 PM   #55
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM
 
Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Westside connected (westcoast)
Age: 34
Posts: 15,268
Rep Power: 42
Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms
Default

hahhaahah, yall still arguin wit dis cat*bumpz dipset*
__________________
"BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"
Sicka than aidZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 05:40 PM   #56
RAMESH
penalty boxed user
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: South Africa
Age: 34
Posts: 2,543
Rep Power: 0
RAMESH shaolin monk
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuBizzie View Post
Son, have you been in the woods again, trippin' off acid? What in the hell are you talkin' about? I don't "bash" any Wu member. Warcloud is NO LONGER WU. True story. Get over it. And i damn sure haven't "bashed" U-God. I just feel that most of his solo stuff has been laaaaaaazy! Real lazy, ya dig? 50 has definitely made some uninspiring stuff lately also, but nowhere near as bad as Uey's shit. I call a spade a spade. It just is what it is. Other than Uey, i feel the rest of the generals, for the most part, have been on top of their game.

And all the rest of that shit you wrote, just makes you look like a Stanley, wit' a capital STAN. Ain't lookin' for anyone to hate me, but if you do - I REALLY DON'T GIVE TWO FLYIN' FUCKS.
yes you right you are a nigga
RAMESH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 06:08 PM   #57
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan
 
Ya_Bane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 4,047
Rep Power: 19
Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
i said this to you berfore why don't you find somthing positive that you like in the wu & stand up for it instead of trying to beak it down
in a crew if you got one of your members who you feel is a real asshole & he get's into shit you stand behind him & you cover his back you don't turn around & insult him & help people fuck him up because it will make your whole crew look bad, no for your crew you must have loyalty respect & love
True words
__________________
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796
Ya_Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 03:51 AM   #58
HarlemDiplomat
ADEPT
 
HarlemDiplomat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Mary(Jane)Land
Posts: 2,564
Rep Power: 0
HarlemDiplomat grasshopper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by riddla View Post
dudes flow is horrible.....
co-sign...

bad voice, bad lyrics, and he can't stay on beat. I'm embarassed to play Killarmy except in private because of this cat and I refuse to even give his solo joints a listen. If I can't stand him in a group I damn sure aint gonna stand a whole solo by him.
HarlemDiplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 11:12 AM   #59
Durag
RaizaBlade
 
Durag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 5,556
Rep Power: 34
Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlemDiplomat View Post
co-sign...

bad voice, bad lyrics, and he can't stay on beat. I'm embarassed to play Killarmy except in private because of this cat and I refuse to even give his solo joints a listen. If I can't stand him in a group I damn sure aint gonna stand a whole solo by him.
I think his lyrics are ok, you really have to listen, but does he know how to ride a fuckin beat at all? Its always rushed and mumbled, its hard to make out his lyrics unless you listen really hard, and who could be bothered with a flow that horrible
__________________

^sick as FUCK
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 10:37 PM   #60
Guarded By Martyrs
Underestimated From Day 1
 
Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Rabbit Hole Patrol
Age: 29
Posts: 9,418
Rep Power: 44
Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

9th Prince is messy.
It's a shame just because he don't rap like you'r everyday MC
That people think he is wack?
Thats why he is in Killarmy ~ All of their styles are different coming together to create Something special.
Granted he is not as good as Barreta9 or Killa Sin but he is dope.
What makes me laugh is when people say MC's like 9th Prince and Holocaust are wack.
And nearly everyone on here (like me) feel MF DOOM?
What is the difference I just don't get it.
If every rapper spat lyrics like Nas or GZA I would get bored real quick, so guys like ~

9th Prince
Holocaust
MF DOOM
O.D.B. (R.I.P.)
Crypt The Warchild
Shabazz The Disciple
Jus Allah
12 O'Clock
Islord
Shogun Assassin
60 Second Assassin
ECT...

Guys with that akward flow bring new possiblities to Hip-Hop and broaden the horizons of Rap Music in my opinion.

If you don't feel him then you don't feel him...fair enough
BUT he is not wack because of that reason.
__________________


Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:41 AM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one