0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2006, 10:34 PM   #16
sonny getz
WTRB
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 597
Rep Power: 0
sonny getz grasshopper
Default

I was gonna respond with something like "you're full of shit" and then explain why you're a retard.... But then I noticed your name is "Slippy the Pimp" and I don't have time to deal with some queer who gives themself a name like "Slippy the Pimp."
__________________

WU TANG RULES AGAIN
sonny getz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 04:35 AM   #17
ShaolinDarts
Audio System/Diamond
 
ShaolinDarts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: London, U.K.
Posts: 1,942
Rep Power: 15
ShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkey
Default

Thery are grown men and its a business. Thats the way it works. Pick up a newspaper and journalists are doing it to one another, radio is the same, academics is the same etc etc etc.

Its human nature and when you grow up wou may understand that there more to life than being insecure.
__________________
That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon
ShaolinDarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 05:04 AM   #18
WU-KILLAH
Commando Ultra
 
WU-KILLAH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Flint, MI
Age: 33
Posts: 1,373
Rep Power: 13
WU-KILLAH grasshopper
Default

He's kidding, yall take shit too seriously !
__________________
F.L.I.N.T.
WU-KILLAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 05:10 AM   #19
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!
 
Lil' Ruger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: New London CT Crystal Ave niggas
Age: 21
Posts: 7,571
Rep Power: 0
Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger
Default

lol 50 can fuck wit wu but like rae said on presidential mc - 1 of us drop there 20 more of us - 50 can hate on who he want but not wu...... G-face? fuck wit him im listenin to freestylin now on ma comp rap city copied it and he tearin it up
Lil' Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 01:05 PM   #20
Tetsuo
Hamburger Pimp
 
Tetsuo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,075
Rep Power: 0
Tetsuo shaolin monk
Default

Yo don't you have anything better to do than make these unfunny shocks threads? Your such a fuckin loser.
__________________
Hip-Hop's forefathers...that's right...forefathers.

Free Killa Sin!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EedXtPhPhlI
Tetsuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 01:10 PM   #21
Dough Snatcher
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: NC (Bull City Durham)
Age: 26
Posts: 925
Rep Power: 10
Dough Snatcher shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Dough Snatcher Send a message via MSN to Dough Snatcher
Default

That's only because he feeds the people what they wanna hear....
__________________

"The earth daughter rest her head on my chest
Through the struggle we cuddle under half-moon crest"
Dough Snatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 02:02 PM   #22
Alcryt
the wucorp lurker
 
Alcryt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: edinburgh
Age: 25
Posts: 926
Rep Power: 11
Alcryt shaolin monk
Default

No one can fuck with 50 cos he'll be hiding behind his hundred bodyguards
__________________

Alcryt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 10:07 AM   #23
Jesus Christ
Banned
 
Jesus Christ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Heaven
Age: 17
Posts: 648
Rep Power: 0
Jesus Christ grasshopper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny getz View Post
I was gonna respond with something like "you're full of shit" and then explain why you're a retard.... But then I noticed your name is "Slippy the Pimp" and I don't have time to deal with some queer who gives themself a name like "Slippy the Pimp."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetsuo View Post
Yo don't you have anything better to do than make these unfunny shocks threads? Your such a fuckin loser.
Ok "Sonny Getz" ..........sonny getz what? sonny getz boned by the wu-tang's second string killah beez from being such a fucking groupie.

Oh Tetsuo, I'm a loser? Why don't you go jack off too some more Japimation. I'm the loser, when your the one clicking on my threads wandering what i'm gonna say next. If it's shocking to you it must make you emotional like the bitch you are.

Can I get some more haters in here please?!?
Jesus Christ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 10:13 AM   #24
sakk
Autarch
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,340
Rep Power: 12
sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger
Default

What a pathetic thread. Mariah Carey sells out stadiums too, so is she better than Wu Tang? Fuck 50, he succeeds because most people are like him .... stupid.
__________________

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 10:17 AM   #25
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose
 
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 6,461
Rep Power: 22
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakk View Post
Fuck 50, he succeeds because most people are like him .... stupid.
that doesn't make any sense at all, just because you don't like 50 cent doesn't mean he's stupid for making alot of money by playin the game for what it's worth
__________________

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass


http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 01:11 PM   #26
biblebullet
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Accra
Posts: 735
Rep Power: 12
biblebullet shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to biblebullet Send a message via Yahoo to biblebullet
Default

Well i think the thread starter "Slippy the Pimp" just wants to insult people, Slippy dude you need to go back to home and ask your moms or grandmoms to teach you some manners.
I don't come here to hate or start threads and ask people to hate me or stuff like that i come here to learn so please if you haven't got anything better to give out or teach then i guess you have to go pick a fight with your kid sister or brother and leave us alone.

You are not decent at all, your language and all that....yeah you should be ashamed to be a wu-fan, because from the way you talk, it seeems you still haven't learn't anything yet.

Go back and read and stop asking why....read muthafucker, just read.
And oh! like i said go learn some fuckin' manners.

You really piss me off....with all your crap talk.
__________________
WU-TANG FOREVER.
GHANA REPRESENTING
biblebullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 01:20 PM   #27
biblebullet
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Accra
Posts: 735
Rep Power: 12
biblebullet shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to biblebullet Send a message via Yahoo to biblebullet
Default

And oh! i forgot...i guess you'd love to lick 50's stinky ass right?? pls tell us...stupid ass muthafucker both you and 50 and hell yeah i don't like fifty at all, he's just a fag like you...both of your are bitches.

Just bring it on both you and fifty and i sure will give it to you straight as it comes. My culture is not guns so i guess i'll have to cast a very powerful voodoo spell on you and your mentor 50.

Although i got to admit...he has made loads of benjy's
__________________
WU-TANG FOREVER.
GHANA REPRESENTING
biblebullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 02:17 PM   #28
benzo
Wu Vatican
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 34
Posts: 2,007
Rep Power: 16
benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa
Default

Ghost was quoted as saying some shit like "that's records but when we've bumped into each it was all smiles". I don't think Ghost was smiling at 50 haha. 50's a bitch ass....first to run when Dre got fucked with at the Source awards.
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 02:28 PM   #29
Jesus Christ
Banned
 
Jesus Christ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Heaven
Age: 17
Posts: 648
Rep Power: 0
Jesus Christ grasshopper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblebullet View Post
Well i think the thread starter "Slippy the Pimp" just wants to insult people, Slippy dude you need to go back to home and ask your moms or grandmoms to teach you some manners.
I don't come here to hate or start threads and ask people to hate me or stuff like that i come here to learn so please if you haven't got anything better to give out or teach then i guess you have to go pick a fight with your kid sister or brother and leave us alone.

You are not decent at all, your language and all that....yeah you should be ashamed to be a wu-fan, because from the way you talk, it seeems you still haven't learn't anything yet.

Go back and read and stop asking why....read muthafucker, just read.
And oh! like i said go learn some fuckin' manners.

You really piss me off....with all your crap talk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by biblebullet View Post
And oh! i forgot...i guess you'd love to lick 50's stinky ass right?? pls tell us...stupid ass muthafucker both you and 50 and hell yeah i don't like fifty at all, he's just a fag like you...both of your are bitches.

Just bring it on both you and fifty and i sure will give it to you straight as it comes. My culture is not guns so i guess i'll have to cast a very powerful voodoo spell on you and your mentor 50.

Although i got to admit...he has made loads of benjy's
Actually, your bitch ass needs to go back and read and you will see that I was insulted first. You want talk shit to me when i'm just telling it as I see it, you are the imbodiement of a hater in the purest form, and it's just so easy to expose bitch made mother fuckers like your self.

C'mon just insult me just a little bit.......

Come talk shit just a little bit........

I'll let this faggot suck my dick just a little bit.......

As long as he wears a wig he'll be my little bitch.........
Jesus Christ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 02:36 PM   #30
shogun85
Battle-Scarred Shogun
 
shogun85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Age: 29
Posts: 427
Rep Power: 0
shogun85 grasshopper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy The Pimp View Post
Actually, your bitch ass needs to go back and read and you will see that I was insulted first. You want talk shit to me when i'm just telling it as I see it, you are the imbodiement of a hater in the purest form, and it's just so easy to expose bitch made mother fuckers like your self.

C'mon just insult me just a little bit.......

Come talk shit just a little bit........

I'll let this faggot suck my dick just a little bit.......

As long as he wears a wig he'll be my little bitch.........
Get A Job Nigga, You Groupie Bitch
Talkin' Bout Shitty Cent
Fuck Outta Here

Last edited by shogun85; 09-18-2006 at 02:39 PM.
shogun85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:07 PM.


Copyright ©2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one