0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Lyric Interpretation

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2006, 03:06 AM   #1
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!
 
Lil' Ruger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: New London CT Crystal Ave niggas
Age: 21
Posts: 7,571
Rep Power: 0
Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger
Default Third Eye?

i dont get it i think i know what it MIGHT mean but im not shure is it like seeing the second the next life?
Lil' Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 03:11 AM   #2
venex
aka PROFIT
 
venex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Belgium
Age: 25
Posts: 5,063
Rep Power: 20
venex drunken mastavenex drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to venex
Default

third eye means your 'mind'
__________________
Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
If what you say is true...
The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...
venex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 03:11 AM   #3
venex
aka PROFIT
 
venex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Belgium
Age: 25
Posts: 5,063
Rep Power: 20
venex drunken mastavenex drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to venex
Default

"see with your third eye"


means, don't let your eyes confuse you, see things for what they are (with the mind or third eye)
__________________
Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
If what you say is true...
The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...
venex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 03:15 AM   #4
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!
 
Lil' Ruger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: New London CT Crystal Ave niggas
Age: 21
Posts: 7,571
Rep Power: 0
Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger
Default

ooooohhhhhhhhh thanks
Lil' Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 03:40 AM   #5
venex
aka PROFIT
 
venex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Belgium
Age: 25
Posts: 5,063
Rep Power: 20
venex drunken mastavenex drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to venex
Default

no problem
__________________
Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
If what you say is true...
The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...
venex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 09:07 AM   #6
BigR
Veteran Member
 
BigR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 29
Posts: 457
Rep Power: 11
BigR shaolin monk
Default

"I move through the third world/ my third eye's the guiding light"

Deck is dope,
__________________
When God saw the power I create in my hand
He banned my gene strain from replicatin' in man
-Jus Allah
BigR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 12:16 PM   #7
Punch
Veteran Member
 
Punch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,651
Rep Power: 16
Punch iron monkeyPunch iron monkeyPunch iron monkeyPunch iron monkey
Default

from Wiki

The third eye is a metaphysical and esoteric concept referring in part to the ajna (brow) chakra in certain eastern and western spiritual traditions. In New Age spirituality, the third eye may alternately symbolize a state of enlightenment or the evocation of mental images having deeply-personal spiritual or psychological significance. The third eye is often associated with visions, clairvoyance, precognition, and out-of-body experiences, and people who have developed the capacity to use their third eyes are sometimes known as seers.
__________________
As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
- Kurt Vonnegut

Punch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 10:41 PM   #8
Paco_Mtl
Killa Kanuk
 
Paco_Mtl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Montreal CANADA
Age: 33
Posts: 142
Rep Power: 0
Paco_Mtl grasshopper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punch View Post
from Wiki

The third eye is a metaphysical and esoteric concept referring in part to the ajna (brow) chakra in certain eastern and western spiritual traditions. In New Age spirituality, the third eye may alternately symbolize a state of enlightenment or the evocation of mental images having deeply-personal spiritual or psychological significance. The third eye is often associated with visions, clairvoyance, precognition, and out-of-body experiences, and people who have developed the capacity to use their third eyes are sometimes known as seers.
word up brotha!
__________________
www.myspace.com/pacogully
Paco_Mtl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 10:46 PM   #9
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!
 
Lil' Ruger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: New London CT Crystal Ave niggas
Age: 21
Posts: 7,571
Rep Power: 0
Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punch View Post
from Wiki

The third eye is a metaphysical and esoteric concept referring in part to the ajna (brow) chakra in certain eastern and western spiritual traditions. In New Age spirituality, the third eye may alternately symbolize a state of enlightenment or the evocation of mental images having deeply-personal spiritual or psychological significance. The third eye is often associated with visions, clairvoyance, precognition, and out-of-body experiences, and people who have developed the capacity to use their third eyes are sometimes known as seers.
big words
Lil' Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 06:12 PM   #10
Punch
Veteran Member
 
Punch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,651
Rep Power: 16
Punch iron monkeyPunch iron monkeyPunch iron monkeyPunch iron monkey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimptastic View Post
big words
http://www.webster.com/
__________________
As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
- Kurt Vonnegut

Punch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 11:16 AM   #11
rubyspirit
Ridin' in the Wu-mobile
 
rubyspirit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,658
Rep Power: 12
rubyspirit grasshopper
Default

Third Eye means to look at things from all angles and understand hidden meanings. I'll add more to this later today. Must get back to work...
rubyspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 08:51 PM   #12
rubyspirit
Ridin' in the Wu-mobile
 
rubyspirit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,658
Rep Power: 12
rubyspirit grasshopper
Default

Hip Hop by the best rappers are spoken in parables. To say one thing that's possible, and mean another.

Example: The word bitch.
Rappers who use "bitch" in song does it to represent fame or popularity. If their bitch has a big ass, it means their album made a lot of money. Or if she's cheating, someone else is selling better.

People don't fully understand hip hop and the music business and use it wrong in real life.

In the song Fall Out...Meth says.."I don't give a fuck about a bitch, I'm more about a grip." He could care less about being famous, he's in it for money to live.


Want to know why RZA talks about pussy so much? He's trying to attract sales, or disrupt sales for someone else. In NYC Everything. He say's "dig your pussy out", hoping to change someone's popularity, and it worked!

Same for women, "their guy" in song is how well the public responds to their work. Beyonce's mixtape Intro is "Make my money, nigga!".


Once you understand the entertainment industry more and the relationship of the artists with each other, you can recognize more things, and gain your "cuban linx".
rubyspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 05:02 AM   #13
grimey
Senior Member
 
grimey's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: STREETS
Posts: 127
Rep Power: 0
grimey grasshopper
Send a message via Yahoo to grimey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyspirit View Post
Third Eye means to look at things from all angles and understand hidden meanings. I'll add more to this later today. Must get back to work...
yeah this what i thought it meant also..
grimey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 05:57 AM   #14
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!
 
Lil' Ruger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: New London CT Crystal Ave niggas
Age: 21
Posts: 7,571
Rep Power: 0
Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyspirit View Post
Hip Hop by the best rappers are spoken in parables. To say one thing that's possible, and mean another.

Example: The word bitch.
Rappers who use "bitch" in song does it to represent fame or popularity. If their bitch has a big ass, it means their album made a lot of money. Or if she's cheating, someone else is selling better.

People don't fully understand hip hop and the music business and use it wrong in real life.

In the song Fall Out...Meth says.."I don't give a fuck about a bitch, I'm more about a grip." He could care less about being famous, he's in it for money to live.


Want to know why RZA talks about pussy so much? He's trying to attract sales, or disrupt sales for someone else. In NYC Everything. He say's "dig your pussy out", hoping to change someone's popularity, and it worked!

Same for women, "their guy" in song is how well the public responds to their work. Beyonce's mixtape Intro is "Make my money, nigga!".


Once you understand the entertainment industry more and the relationship of the artists with each other, you can recognize more things, and gain your "cuban linx".
insight.
__________________

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin
Lil' Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:57 PM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one