news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-19-2006, 02:03 AM   #1
MR HIP HOP HEAD
Veteran Member

MR HIP HOP HEAD crouching tigerMR HIP HOP HEAD crouching tiger
Default Bonzi Wells May Sign With The Houston Rockets

Tonight - FOX 26 Sports Exclusive – Wells May Sign With Rockets

Last Edited: Monday, 18 Sep 2006, 8:14 PM CDT Created: Monday, 18 Sep 2006, 5:56 PM CDT

Free agent guard Bonzi Wells arrived in Houston this afternoon to meet with Rockets General Manager Carroll Dawson and head coach Jeff Van Gundy. An eight year veteran, Wells says he could sign with Houston within the next 48 hours.

“I could. I definitely could. It’s up to the organization. I would want to sign depending on how everything worked out,” Wells told FOX 26’s Mark Berman.Wells knows wherever he goes he would probably be signing a one-year contract.

“Hopefully we will have good news for each other. We are going to be talking about the situation and the possibility of me playing here (this) year,” said Wells. “Houston would be a good spot for me to make my home. They have a great team. Hopefully they will give me an opportunity to come here and play my game.”

During his career, Wells has averaged 12.8 points, 4.7 rebounds, and 2.3 assists a game.“They already have what they need with Yao and Tracy McGrady. Hopefully I can come and be a good teammate. With Yao and Tracy there that would make my life a whole lot easier because I would have a whole lot of open shots and the lane would be wide open for me with those getting most of the attention.”

Wells, who played most in Sacramento last year, acknowledges that Denver and Miami are also possibilities if nothing works out here in Houston.
For more on this developing story and Wells’ exclusive interview with FOX 26 Sports’ Mark Berman, join us for Fox 26 News at Nine tonight.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=6.1.1
MR HIP HOP HEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 10:48 AM   #2
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

since when is Bonzi Wells THIS important?

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 02:18 PM   #3
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

wtf Bonzi goes somewhere else every new season he's not an impact player.. he can throw it down sometimes and make a highlight but he can't hit a 3 to tie the game for shit.. Houston sucks anyway.. TMac will blow his knee out, Yao will hurt his leg, someshit will happen... then it will be the Bonzi Wells show and they'll go on a 6-28 stretch.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 05:33 PM   #4
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Dirty Knowledge hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I agree with you. Houston does suck and they have sucked for a long time. Tracy McGrady should've stayed in Orlando. LOL@Bonzi saying Houston has a great team hahahahahahahahaha.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 12:00 AM   #5
Polocash7
Veteran Member

Polocash7 shaolin monk

IF the Rockets stay healthy, they can win 50 games. Van Gundy gets the most out of his players. Wells would be a good 3rd option 4 the Rockets
Old 09-22-2006, 03:10 PM   #6
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I just read in the paper that he talking to the Heat now.

Old 09-22-2006, 07:17 PM   #7
grimey

grimey grasshopper
Send a message via Yahoo to grimey

shit they need more than bonzi.....
grimey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 02:40 AM   #8
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Bonzi/TMac/Yao... kinda good trio..