news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-20-2006, 08:20 AM   #16
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

im scared? i just made a post sayin i dont give a fuck a bitch and not givin a fuck makes me a turtle in my shell? yall fuckin weird as fuck, a ho is a ho bitches down g's up
Old 09-20-2006, 08:48 AM   #17
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

you aint a G, you just front a lot. dont make me post the video

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 08:57 AM   #18
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa

that video was 2 years ago, before i ever fucked a bitch, got my dick sucked, snorted coke, fingered a bitch, popped pills, sold drugs, put somebody in the hospital or got arrested so its a long ass time fag
Old 09-20-2006, 09:08 AM   #19
Cheech Da WildKard
Shotta Rap

Cheech Da WildKard grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Cheech Da WildKard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
that video was 2 years ago, before i ever fucked a bitch, got my dick sucked, snorted coke, fingered a bitch, popped pills, sold drugs, put somebody in the hospital or got arrested so its a long ass time fag
So all that altered the way you talk, the way you act and everything else? ..Oh man ..LOL..
Cheech Da WildKard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 09:10 AM   #20
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

my point exactly.

Realness
Old 09-20-2006, 09:10 AM   #21
Cheech Da WildKard
Shotta Rap

You braggin' like hood life is glamorous.

Ain't nothin' glamorous or clever about gettin' arrested ...that just means you was dumb enough to get caught.

I see it like this, you WANT to sell drugs ..not you NEED to sell drugs, like toher people ...who can't get a regular job for whatever reason ..whereas you got a regular job or had one ..so what's the deal?

99% of people go through that shit because they feel they have no other option ...or they have families to provide for and bills to pay ...with no job ..whereas (to my knowledge) you ain't gotta family to support, and bills can be paid from your job ...

At the end of the day ...you should stop frontin' ..
Old 09-20-2006, 09:12 AM   #22
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

no i left the house absorbed the language of my environment and went back to bein like i did when i was 10 years old and got in trouble for bussin kids heads, i had that shit right 10 years ago and wasted all sorts of time tryin 2 repress myself like a bitch
Old 09-20-2006, 09:12 AM   #23
Cheech Da WildKard
Shotta Rap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheech Da WildKard View Post
You braggin' like hood life is glamorous.

Ain't nothin' glamorous or clever about gettin' arrested ...that just means you was dumb enough to get caught.

I see it like this, you WANT to sell drugs ..not you NEED to sell drugs, like toher people ...who can't get a regular job for whatever reason ..whereas you got a regular job or had one ..so what's the deal?

99% of people go through that shit because they feel they have no other option ...or they have families to provide for and bills to pay ...with no job ..whereas (to my knowledge) you ain't gotta family to support, and bills can be paid from your job ...

At the end of the day ...you should stop frontin' ..
And that's IF you really have done all that shit you talk
Old 09-20-2006, 09:14 AM   #24
snapple
i think i'm high

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
no i left the house absorbed the language of my environment and went back to bein like i did when i was 10 years old and got in trouble for bussin kids heads, i had that shit right 10 years ago and wasted all sorts of time tryin 2 repress myself like a bitch
you said it yourself whn i called you on it that noone around your way talks like you do...so when you were ten you were flippin yay poppin pills and all that...then became a nerd...then 10 years later switched modes again...come on dook...

Realness
Old 09-20-2006, 09:14 AM   #25
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

i can work a 9-5 but i feel like shit every day im not psychologically programmed for it, rather have my freedom, rather live a soldier than die a coward die on my feet than live on my knees word 2 god, i dont brag, bitches like snapple on this shit try 2 test my gangsta so i let em know what i do and they still act like fags, nothin glamourous about nothin its just bout bein me
Old 09-20-2006, 09:21 AM   #26
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple View Post
you said it yourself whn i called you on it that noone around your way talks like you do...so when you were ten you were flippin yay poppin pills and all that...then became a nerd...then 10 years later switched modes again...come on dook...
who the fuck said i EVER flipped yay, youre just makin some bullshit up now like u do in half your fuckin posts addresses me, give that shit up, i used 2 beat the shit out of mad kids just for talkin about my weak ass mullet haircut, i stopped when i started gettin in mad trouble and was gettin sent to see a fuckin psychologist and threatened wit bein sent to the fuckin boys farm or wherever that shit is called where lil badasses get sent 2 if i continued 2 get buck on them cowards

i talk the montreal shit when im in montreal mixed wit my own shit mixed wit everything ive picked up along the years, i chilled wit 2 different dudes who were from florida, both claimed miami but both were some bitches so they were probably from ft lauderdale and shit and i picked up their american bullshit speak, i also know bout 50 three 6 mafia verses by heart and understand all the slang and terminology. i could talk circles around anybody wit some bullshit ass big words, but i prefer 2 keep that shit simple, break it down easy so anybody can understand it
Old 09-20-2006, 09:21 AM   #27
snapple
i think i'm high

aiight mr.me too, you said u were hustler, and have picture of you holding baking soda. you frontin on yourself.

Realness
Old 09-20-2006, 09:27 AM   #28
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

yay is soft, i never cooked myself but ive moved hard, its ugly tho i dont like that shit just somethin i had to do in the situation i was in, no cheese no job and no place to live
Old 09-20-2006, 09:33 AM   #29
SMOKE BLUNTS
Banned

SMOKE BLUNTS grasshopper

mya the finnest bitch! 50 lies cause he only gets dick
SMOKE BLUNTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 09:58 AM   #30
rubyspirit
Ridin' in the Wu-mobile

rubyspirit grasshopper

Like Whoa Mya...
rubyspirit is offline   Reply With Quote