news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-20-2006, 11:59 AM   #31
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
that video was 2 years ago, before i ever fucked a bitch, got my dick sucked, snorted coke, fingered a bitch, popped pills, sold drugs, put somebody in the hospital or got arrested so its a long ass time fag

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA post of the century.
Old 09-20-2006, 12:01 PM   #32
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheech Da WildKard View Post

99% of people go through that shit because they feel they have no other option ...or they have families to provide for and bills to pay ...with no job ..whereas (to my knowledge) you ain't gotta family to support, and bills can be paid from your job ...

At the end of the day ...you should stop frontin' ..

no, 99% of the people want to look and/or feel tough and cool.
Old 09-20-2006, 12:48 PM   #33
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!

Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Wu Masta View Post
the way she says it could mean the other way though
anyway mya is fine as hell, and i bet g-unit gang raped her anyway
lol mya prolly got the olivia treatment
Lil' Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 01:32 PM   #34
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

crack is still yayo you fucking moron. it is powderd cocaine alterd. it's still yayo. you flipped crack and you never cooked it youself? you are the stupidest mother fucker i think ive ever encountered.

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 01:34 PM   #35
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

Quote:
who the fuck said i EVER flipped yay, youre just makin some bullshit up now like u do in half your fuckin posts addresses me, give that shit up, i used 2 beat the shit out of mad kids just for talkin about my weak ass mullet haircut, i stopped when i started gettin in mad trouble and was gettin sent to see a fuckin psychologist and threatened wit bein sent to the fuckin boys farm or wherever that shit is called where lil badasses get sent 2 if i continued 2 get buck on them cowards

i talk the montreal shit when im in montreal mixed wit my own shit mixed wit everything ive picked up along the years, i chilled wit 2 different dudes who were from florida, both claimed miami but both were some bitches so they were probably from ft lauderdale and shit and i picked up their american bullshit speak, i also know bout 50 three 6 mafia verses by heart and understand all the slang and terminology. i could talk circles around anybody wit some bullshit ass big words, but i prefer 2 keep that shit simple, break it down easy so anybody can understand it
ok, so youre an angstey kid who had loving parents, tried to give him help could afford a motherfucking psychologist to find out why you were such a mean spoiled angstey child.

"chilled wit 2 different dudes who were from florida, both claimed miami but both were some bitches so they were probably from ft lauderdale and shit and i picked up their american bullshit speak"

ok see i just can't even understand shit you say sometimes please speak in english man for real

Realness
Old 09-20-2006, 08:10 PM   #36
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple View Post
ok see i just can't even understand shit you say sometimes please speak in english man for real
youre just fuckin retarded, you didnt even know what i was talkin bout wit the bitches, youre lost man

actin like i dont know what rock is, yay is raw i told your dumb fuckin ass i only moved hard, never cooked, youre an illiterate mothafucka who keeps tryin to school me on shit i know 10 times more about than you just shut the fuck up and go back to smokin your weed you stoned ass bitch

Last edited by SHRAP; 09-20-2006 at 08:14 PM.
SHRAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 12:19 AM   #37
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

1) you could afford a psychologist but had to hustle to have a place to live?
2) You learn to speak from the people you met in florida, rap songs, along with your local neighborhood... y cant u just talk like a normal human being instead of trying to mix shit... do u focus on how u walk too? cuz noone wants an uncool walk
3) if you do any of the shit u talkin bout u threw away ur life. ppl that sell rocks are doin it to get out of the hood so they can have a chance to live a normal life, and u r doing it to put urself in the hood. Fag you got yourself an opportunity, go to college.
4) post that video
5) i smoke weed, i fuck bitches, i drink alcohol, i rob and steal, i hustle, i gamble
Old 09-21-2006, 01:12 AM   #38
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!

Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
1) you could afford a psychologist but had to hustle to have a place to live?
2) You learn to speak from the people you met in florida, rap songs, along with your local neighborhood... y cant u just talk like a normal human being instead of trying to mix shit... do u focus on how u walk too? cuz noone wants an uncool walk
3) if you do any of the shit u talkin bout u threw away ur life. ppl that sell rocks are doin it to get out of the hood so they can have a chance to live a normal life, and u r doing it to put urself in the hood. Fag you got yourself an opportunity, go to college.
4) post that video
5) i smoke weed, i fuck bitches, i drink alcohol, i rob and steal, i hustle, i gamble
he's right i stopped dealin' well not dealin' dope boy actually i'm on some fuckin u up shit now it requires alot more skill but i still gets ma hustle on no doubt
Lil' Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 06:55 AM   #39
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa

i live in canada, government medicare programs paid 4 my psychologist and that was 10 years ago, i had a job but fucked around wit some idiot closet fag talkin on some business shit, talked like he was bout it, showed me some shit in the beginning just to make it look like he was bout it and had a big plan, turned out he was just a hasbeen on a downward spiral talkin shit.
so i was there sittin with an eviction notice, no source of income but i had a few hundred bucks. im not a fuckin idiot, why would i sit around and eat away all my fuckin money when i can take 140 dollars and turn it into 250-360 dollars in 2 or 3 fuckin days? by that afternoon i was choppin up a fat bag and by that night i was out on the fuckin strip, 2 days later i had to re up
that was all good and all, i was doin aight even wit a broke ass mothafucka on my back actin like i owe him somethin and his 2 ugly ass female pimps who couldnt even pimp his ass to do anything at all, i went against my better judgement and put food in all their worthless fuckin mouths. plus i had a broke fuckin ankle for a week and a half and still did more than these bitchs. dealin was the best choice i ever made cuz if i didnt do it i woulda starved along with all those leechs
it was all good until 1 of those mothafuckas flipped out cuz i told him the truth about somethin he was too fuckin stupid to figure out by himself, mothafucka couldnt stand the fact that a dumbass like me 6 years younger than him was smarter and better than him so he flipped out tried 2 rob me thinkin ill fold like a bitch, got his ass in the hospital quick
fucked up cuz i heard he started talkin shit in the street that he was gonna kill me and was runnin around flashin a fuckin ice pick, i didnt wanna get in a knifefight wit the bum cuz he got more reach than me and got a lot more to lose than i do but i still kept on my business thinkin he wanted to showdown wit me on some final duel shit
turns out he was just lyin his ass off again cuz after some half asses detective work he snitched to the cops about the apartment i was stayin at and when they took me they took all the green too
had no green and little cash but i had the energy and the skills so somebody gave me the work, i did that for a lil while but didnt like that shit fiends are fucked up
so thats the story of how i had to hustle to eat hope u enjoyed that shit, if u rather starve then hustle youre a fuckin coward and need 2 have your fake ass plastic balls chopped off cuz they fake just like u
snapple if u been working since u young u cant front that u had less opportunity than me mothafucka, in the mountains u cant work unless u speak 2 languages or at least french, if u speak only english u cant make 1 fuckin cent and i didnt learn french until i lived in the city and worked for over a year wit french speakin mothafuckas, im the type of mothafucka that cant learn shit unless he does it so that 1 year did more for me than 11 years of french classes, my sister and i didnt move from the mountains to the city by choice, thats where college is and u cant drive 3 fuckin hours to school and from school every day even if u got mad bread which we dont

Last edited by SHRAP; 09-21-2006 at 06:57 AM.
SHRAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 10:05 AM   #40
snapple
i think i'm high

i live in canada, government medicare programs paid 4 my psychologist and that was 10 years ago, i had a job but fucked around wit some idiot closet fag talkin on some business shit, talked like he was bout it, showed me some shit in the beginning just to make it look like he was bout it and had a big plan, turned out he was just a hasbeen on a downward spiral talkin shit.
so i was there sittin with an eviction notice, no source of income but i had a few hundred bucks. im not a fuckin idiot,

sounds like you're an idiot to me, don't need to read anymore there

Realness
Old 09-21-2006, 10:11 AM   #41
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

yea i tried to help somebody out for the first and last time big deal im still the man
Old 09-21-2006, 10:19 AM   #42
snapple
i think i'm high

Quote:
yea i tried to help somebody out for the first and last time big deal im still the man

well around the way people don't like to fuck with the man, well most don't...

Realness
Old 09-21-2006, 10:33 AM   #43
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

i feel bad for bringin these pussy ass americans into my hood, mothafuckas was actin like some clowns i never realized loud mothafuckas was so fake makin the whole fuckin boro look bad and shit, only business i conduct wit idiots like that from now on is a straight up withdrawl, comin round talkin all this shit, fuck the pussy ass us army mothafuckas got nuff balls to pull a trigga on somebody they dont know over oil for some fat white mothafuckas but cant finish a beef they started wit a lil whiteboy. fuck 911 dialin ass mothafuckas, anybody that dials 911 for any reason other than to call an ambulance or report a lost fuckin animal or some shit like that is a straight up fuckin bitch, anybody that says anything to a police officer other than I DONT KNOW or I DIDNT SEE is a bitch
Old 09-21-2006, 10:38 AM   #44
snapple
i think i'm high

Quote:
i feel bad for bringin these pussy ass americans into my hood, mothafuckas was actin like some clowns i never realized loud mothafuckas was so fake makin the whole fuckin boro look bad and shit, only business i conduct wit idiots like that from now on is a straight up withdrawl, comin round talkin all this shit, fuck the pussy ass us army mothafuckas got nuff balls to pull a trigga on somebody they dont know over oil for some fat white mothafuckas but cant finish a beef they started wit a lil whiteboy. fuck 911 dialin ass mothafuckas, anybody that dials 911 for any reason other than to call an ambulance or report a lost fuckin animal or some shit like that is a straight up fuckin bitch, anybody that says anything to a police officer other than I DONT KNOW or I DIDNT SEE is a bitch
who from what "boro" are u fuckin with is this another infamous story from shrap

Realness
Old 09-21-2006, 10:51 AM   #45
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

nah its the same story, mothafuckas was claimin miami but was probably from where all the old people go 2 retire in florida buncha pussy ass mothafuckas