news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-19-2006, 08:56 PM   #31
Eddy
Ofcorpse

Eddy grasshopper

same..but bak to dre...the big bang was trash head to toe...no way to defend it
Old 09-19-2006, 08:56 PM   #32
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

Finally some exclusive Wu-corp news.
Old 09-19-2006, 09:09 PM   #33
GhostfaceThaPharoahe
PRODIGAL SUN

GhostfaceThaPharoahe crouching tiger

the clan is puttin it down, lets hope the final product is as good as it looks
Old 09-19-2006, 09:43 PM   #34
Kenny Powers
quik one

Kenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken masta

its been "almost done" for how long now?
Old 09-19-2006, 09:45 PM   #35
Cesar
Veteran Member

Cesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal son

Double LP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cesar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 09:49 PM   #36
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Its Big Lu baby shaolin monk

i feel like that dead prez song

helllllllll yeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"
Its Big Lu baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 09:59 PM   #37
binary

binary grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
actually i did, and i thought they were fuckin crap besides that last track, but if your so passionate about them,,,name the dre songs were thought were great
Last track was ok, but it has little replay value. Dre only did like 4 songs on there, and the only one I really liked was "get you some," I want none of that type of shit on cuban linx 2 though. That shit was Dre throwaways, or at least it sounded like it. Big Bang as a whole was just a whackass album.
binary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 10:04 PM   #38
tical2000
Veteran Member

tical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkey

50% Dr Dre and 50% RZa.....somehow I dont believe this to be true, I have not seen DRE do 50% beats on an album for ages, I find it hard tto believe that he would do this.....if its true, should be the album of the decade

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto
tical2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 10:07 PM   #39
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Very interesting news although I hoped it would be 80% Rza and the rest miscelanious but ok, still I have to wonder about the type of production Dre will bring because to be honest I haven't felt much of his music since Chronic 2001, if this had been during Dre's hayday then I would have been very excited but now not so much...Still I trust Rza's judgment and I believe he wants to give us some brand new next gen raw wu shit so fingers crossed.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 10:48 PM   #40
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This Will Be Dope When It Drops

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 11:00 PM   #41
go_skim

go_skim grasshopper

i want it to go on pre order so i no a date 4 it wen it dorps
Old 09-19-2006, 11:04 PM   #42
WuBizzie

WuBizzie iron monkeyWuBizzie iron monkeyWuBizzie iron monkey

Good Lord! We get that about half the albums gonna be Dre and half RZA, and we still got niggas catching titty attacks on here! Half Dre/Half RZA is like a freakin' true hip hop heads wet dream come true for Christs sake! RZA is dope, and I love him, but if there was one producer I wouldn't mind him sharing production credits with on Cuban 2 is the good Doc. If this was circa 95 ,or so, I woulda preferred True Master, 4th Disciple or one of the other Wu-Elememts - BUT THIS IS 2006, DAMN NEAR 2007!!! THIS IS PROBABLY WITHOUT A DOUBT ONE OF THE WU'S LAST CHANCES AT MAKING A BIG MARK IN THE HIP HOP LANDSCAPE! THEY NEED A NAME THAT STILL CARRIES WEIGHT IN THIS 80'S BABY DOMINATED HIP HOP LANDSCAPE. THAT'S DRE! The niggas dope. Fuck who thinks otherwise. And RZA's dope. And if this is a Dre/RZA executived produced album with Rae spittin' and Wutang in tow and a few guests (hopefully Nas) then this IS GONNA BE BIG! As in CLASSICAL. So all ya'll Dre haters and ProWu-Isolaters ( niggas that feel like wU should only be fuckin' wit' Wu producers and affiliates) do like Killarmy and WAKE THE FUCK UP. And while your at it , do your research and check out Dr. Dre's career numbers. The nigga is like the freakin' Babe Ruth of Hip Hop!
WuBizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 11:14 PM   #43
Polocash7
Veteran Member

Polocash7 shaolin monk

Rza won't let this LP be trash. I'm sure Dre will come w/the heat. Dre's beats on Busta's joint were good to me. Rae's been coming w/that heat lately. I'm going to wait 4 the final product b4 I judge
Old 09-20-2006, 12:43 AM   #44
Blaque_Ravage
Constant Elevation

Blaque_Ravage shaolin monk
Send a message via Yahoo to Blaque_Ravage
Thumbs up

Lovely news,thanks 36.....I have to say Im ecstatic to read its a 50/50 project from Rza and Dre never thought I would see they day these two work together like this.Two of the best beat makers IMO is going to be insane!

And More Fish,looking forward to this but hmmmm.....another album so quick.I guess its more or less leftover tracks or is it fresh new shit?

But I have to say.....I just hope to see "promotion" pushing for these albums....especially Cuban Linx 2,dont want to see this shit flop because of no promo...or little of it.

"Those who havent learnt get returned you freaky ass niggas get burned some walk around like they aint concerned with the hell goin on inside the world. Why do grown men molest little girls it is because the girls breast has swelled to the size of a women,although shes 12.The whole world is sick,sick,sick trapped up in six,six,six "Sunshower~The Rza
Blaque_Ravage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 12:44 AM   #45
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why dre beats?