news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-20-2006, 01:01 AM   #46
Erquel
The Chef

Erquel drunken mastaErquel drunken masta
Send a message via ICQ to Erquel

fucking great news

Now i want you all to imagine video for the single of obfcl2 feat. whole clan & dre! that would be pure fire!!!1
Erquel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 01:17 AM   #47
Severe Punishment

Severe Punishment shaolin monk

Yeah fucking good news!! I wonder when it drops ..
I really don't know what i should think about "More Fish" but i'll wait and see
Severe Punishment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 02:07 AM   #48
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

Not really amazing news regarding CLII. For over 3 months I've known that Dre and RZA would be producing tracks and that it was "almost" done.

That 50/50 thing just confirms my fears. We'll probably never see another fully (or at least mostly) Rza produced solo. Fuck this executive producer shit. I want Rza on the boards.

Dre is good, no denying that, but this is Cuban Linx II. Rza should have at least more tracks than Dre on the sequel to his production masterpiece. You ain't gonna hear Rza on Detox.

Can't say that I'm excited about "More Fish" either. First of all its an awful title. Secondly, like someone said before, its becoming quantity over quality. Ghosts cd dropped like 4 months ago and he's got 2 more cds coming in the next 6 months?

Thanks though for the news.
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 02:14 AM   #49
wusis2k
CHICKEN HEAD

wusis2k grasshopper

50% <--> 50%

... well, 50% is for the radio and the other 50% for us.
wusis2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 02:49 AM   #50
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

good news.... can't wait, and hopefully they all come correct... propz 36... peace

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 02:50 AM   #51
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

good news.

good to see wu corp with some exclusive official news.

keep up the good work.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 02:53 AM   #52
Dr Zayus
Wu Vatican

Dr Zayus drunken mastaDr Zayus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luz7533 View Post
Not really amazing news regarding CLII. For over 3 months I've known that Dre and RZA would be producing tracks and that it was "almost" done.

That 50/50 thing just confirms my fears. We'll probably never see another fully (or at least mostly) Rza produced solo. Fuck this executive producer shit. I want Rza on the boards.

Dre is good, no denying that, but this is Cuban Linx II. Rza should have at least more tracks than Dre on the sequel to his production masterpiece. You ain't gonna hear Rza on Detox.

Can't say that I'm excited about "More Fish" either. First of all its an awful title. Secondly, like someone said before, its becoming quantity over quality. Ghosts cd dropped like 4 months ago and he's got 2 more cds coming in the next 6 months?

Thanks though for the news.
Firstly, OB4CL2 was never RZA's baby. It's always been Rae's sole solo achievement, RZA just helped bring the sound to life. With input from both Dre & RZA into the sequel, I don't see how anyone can be complaining. And while RZA's shining moment was the original OB4CL (along with Liquid Swords/Forever), you know his real work is going to be in the next Wu-Tang album and possibly another solo album.. shit, the OB4CL2 sessions started off as sessions for a new Wu-Tang album so there's a good chance we'll see these songs somewhere down the line.

Furthermore, More Fish is a sick title. About time Hip-Hop started releasing b-side albums.
Old 09-20-2006, 03:05 AM   #53
Erquel
The Chef

Erquel drunken mastaErquel drunken masta
Send a message via ICQ to Erquel

^^^
co-sign
Erquel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 04:23 AM   #54
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Zayus View Post
Firstly, OB4CL2 was never RZA's baby. It's always been Rae's sole solo achievement, RZA just helped bring the sound to life.
Rae - Rza = Lex Diamond Story, Immobilarity. I want Cuban Linx 2 dammit.
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 04:29 AM   #55
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuBizzie View Post
Good Lord! We get that about half the albums gonna be Dre and half RZA, and we still got niggas catching titty attacks on here! Half Dre/Half RZA is like a freakin' true hip hop heads wet dream come true for Christs sake! RZA is dope, and I love him, but if there was one producer I wouldn't mind him sharing production credits with on Cuban 2 is the good Doc. If this was circa 95 ,or so, I woulda preferred True Master, 4th Disciple or one of the other Wu-Elememts - BUT THIS IS 2006, DAMN NEAR 2007!!! THIS IS PROBABLY WITHOUT A DOUBT ONE OF THE WU'S LAST CHANCES AT MAKING A BIG MARK IN THE HIP HOP LANDSCAPE! THEY NEED A NAME THAT STILL CARRIES WEIGHT IN THIS 80'S BABY DOMINATED HIP HOP LANDSCAPE. THAT'S DRE! The niggas dope. Fuck who thinks otherwise. And RZA's dope. And if this is a Dre/RZA executived produced album with Rae spittin' and Wutang in tow and a few guests (hopefully Nas) then this IS GONNA BE BIG! As in CLASSICAL. So all ya'll Dre haters and ProWu-Isolaters ( niggas that feel like wU should only be fuckin' wit' Wu producers and affiliates) do like Killarmy and WAKE THE FUCK UP. And while your at it , do your research and check out Dr. Dre's career numbers. The nigga is like the freakin' Babe Ruth of Hip Hop!
shut the fuck up
dre does what he does, rza and wu do what they do
they should leave each other the fuck alone
but i did think that maybe it would be co productions, you know like 50/50 split between rza and dre on each track
cant wait to hear it, but i know rae would have done better without dre
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 04:31 AM   #56
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by wusis2k View Post
50% <--> 50%

... well, 50% is for the radio and the other 50% for us.
this isnt gonna be a radio album, also this album aint gonna sell shit
fishscale and big bang both had poor sales, this ones not gonna do any better
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 04:53 AM   #57
wampus
Wolf in sheep clothes

wampus crouching tigerwampus crouching tiger

i was happy to hear dre did 2 or 3 songs but half production...probably will be dope but there'll not have a coherence between all tracks
Old 09-20-2006, 04:53 AM   #58
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36chambers View Post
Maybe Dre will spit on it too. If him and Snoop can bring the "Deep Cover" type of shit again, can you imagine Dre, Snoop, Ghost and Rae over a RZA beat? Shit would be crazy as hell...

mmmmmmama
Old 09-20-2006, 04:56 AM   #59
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition

I want that shit biooooootch..

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 06:19 AM   #60
morgan
Veteran Member

morgan grasshopper

Please sir, i want some more fish.

I havent buzzed like this at work for ages, Raekwons lyrics and flow recently have been quite unbelievable. Cant wait man