news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-20-2006, 11:35 AM   #76
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~GENERAL_WISE~ View Post
Busta Rhymes will def do a collabo.
but, i never heard a dre beat with Rae....hope its surpriseing like when Dre and nas worked together on nas is comming (no homo)

no dude....very homo.
Old 09-20-2006, 11:38 AM   #77
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

sinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Zayus View Post
any info you can give us on the album?
I don't know how much he wants said, but certain parts I know for sure are fire!!! Hotter than the first Fish.
sinfullycute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 11:39 AM   #78
Erquel
The Chef

Erquel drunken mastaErquel drunken masta
Send a message via ICQ to Erquel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastaKills View Post
Erquel

& ur point is? so has State of Grace......im jus passin on what was shared so ur right it could all be BS but at least its somethin.......guess we'll see when it drops

yo, man, chill))i'm not hatin'
We should definately wait.till album drops)))
Erquel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 11:44 AM   #79
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNice90 View Post
i like dre and all but the cuban linx franchise should only be RZA and the WU

you mean raekwon and the wu?
Old 09-20-2006, 11:57 AM   #80
Dante
Devils never cry

Dante grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Dante Send a message via Yahoo to Dante

Quote:
Originally Posted by don_ticallion View Post
I'd rather see DJ Muggs take Dr. Dre's place!

*listens to the production on Grandmasters*

umm, no thanks
Old 09-20-2006, 12:02 PM   #81
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by roughman05 View Post
I don't think this guy likes the wu too much http://www.angelfire.com/ny/antiwutang/poem.html
LOOOOL @ his intro-page:
http://www.angelfire.com/ny/antiwutang/

don't know what it has to do with this thread, but that was hilarious

Quote:
Whats up everybody we all know why youre in here. Its cuz you think THE WU-TANG CLAN suck too. I think the Wu Tang Clan suck too cause they do not make sense when they sing, all they do is mumble. Theyre a wannabe Chinese Kung Foo Fighting mixed with Naughty By Nature (they suck too).A great group that knows how to rap is Bone Thugs -N-Harmony and West Side Connection. Trust me on this I've been listening to rap my whole life. You know The Wu Tang dont got no talent that's why they got like Fifty foos in their band. And it still takes them like 4 years just to make a Wu-Tang cd.You know why also Wu aint talented because they get help Cappadonna,Tekith,Street Life, Mariah Carrey, Uncle Pete, and the one and only Redman. Wu-tang also sucks cuz some of the band members got one of the most stupidest names in the music industry. Such as Ol' Dirty Bastard, Ghost face, U-God, The Rugged Child and Shallah Raekwon. Now come on dont those names sound stupid. Oh yeah and whats up with the Wu-Nail Polish, have they became fairies now or what.The only song that I think is alright is Triumph and the rest of them all suck. They be making some stupid song names like "Dog Sh*t","Black Shampoo","M.G.M". Are those stupid names or what. Wu-Sucks Forever.......... P.S. This has nothing to do with their music but Method Man cant play ball for sh*t.

ok sorry, back to topic.

If CL2 is half as good as it could be, I'm satisfied. I would prefere 100% RZA too, ofcourse that would be cool, but Dre knows how to make a banger, so if he puts his soul into it, it will still be fucken amazing.
Old 09-20-2006, 12:03 PM   #82
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
you mean raekwon and the wu?
You mean the Wu?
Old 09-20-2006, 12:05 PM   #83
Erquel
The Chef

Erquel drunken mastaErquel drunken masta
Send a message via ICQ to Erquel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ya_Bane View Post
You mean the Wu?
You mean THE WU!?))
Erquel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 12:25 PM   #84
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

Let me just say address something here. I didn't want to make another thread about it as I dont want much spotlight on it, but I gotta say it...

Theres a certain "Wu affiliated" website which i visit now and then to see whats good on the forums, I dont post there no more tho. I have the upmost respect for the website, the owner and the admin, even the mods... but theres just this 1 mod that doesn't feel the same way. Thats fair enough, but everytime i go on that site all he keeps doing is criticizing this site and dropping my name. Thats not cool, I done everything to keep peace between this site and that one, but it seems like this certain mod, who is from Europe doesn't want to let go of it. He has his opinion and everything but id like to ask him to stop talking about me and this site. I haven't said a bad word against him or anyone around him for years now, the so called "beef" was done. But it seems like he hasn't moved on.

Instead of going onto that site and saying this, I thought I would just say it here, i dont want to cause no troubles. Hes signed up 2 this site so I hope he see's this. If he has seen it, please shut up and keep your words to yourself in the future! I tried to make my peace with him a year back, I reached out to everyone else and they accepted me, thank you for that. But this guy hasn't maybe hes not big enough to do that? I dont care no more, I gave him his chance.

Peace to that website and the owner, keep doing your thing, peace to the mod team and admin. Got nothing against you guys. We doing our thing.

Peace.

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 01:20 PM   #85
WotsGoinDown
ADEPT

WotsGoinDown grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastaKills View Post
the track featuring WU is called "Itís Official"

other tracks besides the 1st single "State of Grace" includes:
Verbal Intercourse part II feat. Ghostface, Nas, & Snoop
Treasures
King of NYC
Steady Slangin feat. Blaq Poet

some1 said RzA is Executive Producing & thas wrong......its Busta per Rae himself
how do u know this
Old 09-20-2006, 02:54 PM   #86
tommytootone
don't talk shoot shoot

tommytootone grasshopper

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.4459 even they shout outwutangcorp for the info

Last edited by tommytootone; 09-20-2006 at 02:55 PM. Reason: because im scared
tommytootone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 03:08 PM   #87
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

thanks 36! Cant fucking wait its gonna be ill; That Ghost should be cool 2; I liked a lot of the songs cut from Fishscale so should be dope... Will Cuban Linx II be this year yall think or fist quarter 07; anyway Rae is on fire right now and I think hes recorded maaad tracks this year so cant wait
PROPS
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 03:12 PM   #88
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36chambers View Post
Let me just say address something here. I didn't want to make another thread about it as I dont want much spotlight on it, but I gotta say it...

Theres a certain "Wu affiliated" website which i visit now and then to see whats good on the forums, I dont post there no more tho. I have the upmost respect for the website, the owner and the admin, even the mods... but theres just this 1 mod that doesn't feel the same way. Thats fair enough, but everytime i go on that site all he keeps doing is criticizing this site and dropping my name. Thats not cool, I done everything to keep peace between this site and that one, but it seems like this certain mod, who is from Europe doesn't want to let go of it. He has his opinion and everything but id like to ask him to stop talking about me and this site. I haven't said a bad word against him or anyone around him for years now, the so called "beef" was done. But it seems like he hasn't moved on.

Instead of going onto that site and saying this, I thought I would just say it here, i dont want to cause no troubles. Hes signed up 2 this site so I hope he see's this. If he has seen it, please shut up and keep your words to yourself in the future! I tried to make my peace with him a year back, I reached out to everyone else and they accepted me, thank you for that. But this guy hasn't maybe hes not big enough to do that? I dont care no more, I gave him his chance.

Peace to that website and the owner, keep doing your thing, peace to the mod team and admin. Got nothing against you guys. We doing our thing.

Peace.
i agree fuck chambermusik
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 03:17 PM   #89
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erquel View Post
MastaKills
^^^

something tells me that your info is bullshit
Treasures - this track has been around for like one and a half year.(it's even on vatican vol.2 if i'm not mistaken)
yeah Treasurers is the track on Vatican 2 but that info does seem suspect
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 03:20 PM   #90
restless_438

restless_438 grasshopper

just more and more great news from the wu..