news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-21-2006, 03:03 PM   #1
TurnThePage

TurnThePage grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to TurnThePage
Default meeting wu fam

i met ghostface and the gza before, gave them my demo cds and shit...

they wereboth real cool about it... i think gza was tryna to give me a tip, cuz he was like " oh you aint sellin it, you just giving it to me? " hahaha

like im gonna charge the genius for my mixtape.

anyone else met wu members?
Old 09-21-2006, 03:06 PM   #2
Brent Schulze

Brent Schulze grasshopper

leathafase introduced me to dom p, i gotta build with him at a future date.

I'm the Antithesis to Central Intelligence
Brent Schulze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 03:11 PM   #3
Cesar
Veteran Member

Cesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal son

Well i seen them all except for ODB RIP, but i talked to Gza, hold my phone LOL cause i told him that one his fan couldnt make the show and i had him on the line so Gza was right in front of me and i told him if he could say what up to him and shit, lol. Also i met Raekwon, Cappadonna, Ugod, Inspectah, Rza, Killah Priest, Trife Da God, Streetlife, Power & Barreta 9, Oh and Method Man, I seen Method Man 4 times already, and this october is going to be the 5th at his concert. First time i saw him was at the MTV Music Awards back in 2000 in NY, then at The Source Awards back here in Miami in 2001 and then at the two Wu tang concerts this year in February and August, next is October.
Cesar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 03:13 PM   #4
Cesar
Veteran Member

Cesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal son

Oh and i also met O'l Dirty Bastards Mother, and gave her a hug, lol.
Cesar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 03:31 PM   #5
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesar View Post
Oh and i also met O'l Dirty Bastards Mother, and gave her a hug, lol.
lol Dirty's mom gave me a hug to. Well I met all 9 members, Mathematics, Truemaster, Cappa, Streetlife, Killah Priest, Berrata 9, Islord, Timbo King, Dreddy Kruger, Trife and the whole theodore unit. I usually stick around after the shows and wait for them to come out and stuff (like a groupie lol). They talk to you like if you were there friend and stuff. There all cool like that
Old 09-21-2006, 03:39 PM   #6
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i met ghostface at his concert, asked him where his wallies were at and he looked at his feet, then looked at me and laughed, and i told him to come raw on that next wu joint, all he said was Yeah.

oh and i karate chopped Trife Da God in the arm cause he was he first famous person i was within a foot of and i didn't know what to do, plus i've always told myself if i met someone famous im gonna do somethin they'll remember, so by reflex i just karate chopped him and he mugged the shit out of me, then my boy, then went on stage. and afterwards he held my shoulder and kindly asked me to move out of the way so he can go yell at the sound man, so he ain't got beef lol.
Old 09-21-2006, 03:55 PM   #7
Grongle
Young Granger

Grongle grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Grongle Send a message via MSN to Grongle

i have meet none, they never come 2 england!!
Old 09-21-2006, 04:32 PM   #8
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I gave method man a handshake, is that meeting?
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 04:44 PM   #9
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnThePage View Post
i met ghostface and the gza before, gave them my demo cds and shit...

they wereboth real cool about it... i think gza was tryna to give me a tip, cuz he was like " oh you aint sellin it, you just giving it to me? " hahaha

like im gonna charge the genius for my mixtape.

anyone else met wu members?
Yeah met Gza too gave em my demo too haha; Also Rza
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 04:52 PM   #10
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

wow u guys are really cool, i mean that yall met all the wu brothazz that shits dope, next time tell wu corp wants interviews. Hell see if u can get one. Tell em your screen name. Yall dont even know how cool that would be. PEACE
Old 09-22-2006, 03:17 AM   #11
Wu-Cezar

Wu-Cezar grasshopper

i meet Rae,Ghots and INS.we talk with INS like 45 min.he is cool.
Old 09-22-2006, 04:05 AM   #12
Tetsuo
Hamburger Pimp

Tetsuo shaolin monk

I called Cappadonna on his cell phone. There was an old MVRemix interview from almost two years back where he was so desperate for work he left his cell phone number. So, I said fuck it and gave him a call. He didn't seem to happy to hear from me. I asked him about any upcoming projects and he kept saying "I'm practicing patience," "I'm practicing patience." Lol. He's doing better now.

Free Killa Sin!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EedXtPhPhlI
Tetsuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 07:12 AM   #13
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

sinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkey

I've met just about everybody but the first WU person I met was Method Man. At the time, my rap fam was running Def Jam and I saw him playing football and thought he was kind of cute so I asked my peeps for his cell phone number. One night I just called him up out of the blue. He was intrigued by my voice but was in cali at the time, so he said he'd call me the next week when he got back to NY, because he said he'd take me out. The next week came and he called, so I met him at a spot on Broadway, because he kept his word so that was the first time I met anyone associated with Wu. BUT the most important one, I met my baby at Disney World when the Rza played down there and a few peeps from NY flew in.

Last edited by sinfullycute; 09-22-2006 at 11:23 AM.
sinfullycute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 09:21 AM   #14
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

GP wu, poppa Wu, killah priest, hell razah and there were other people there that i didn't know who they were. and ive seen all the clan before @ shows and shit i just never stick around to build or give em props after we useually are all too fucked up and need to pete and get some food

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 10:21 AM   #15
rubyspirit
Ridin' in the Wu-mobile

rubyspirit grasshopper

I met Masta Killa at the Wu store in Staten Island in 1999.
rubyspirit is offline   Reply With Quote