news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-21-2006, 11:05 AM   #1
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta
Smile Update on Wu-Wear In USA & Canada

OK then, this is the deal.

Supposedly Power owns the Wu-Wear rights in America. And he didn't want Wu-Wear Europe to be shipping to America, so he stopped that. At this point, Im not 100% sure why. Maybe he'll be making his own Wu-Wear line in the future for America? I dont know, ill try and get more information about it. But for now, you guys in America wont be seeing too much Wu-Wear over there. BUT... the guy who runs wuweareurope.com, has his own shop, www.hiphop-dojo.com and he will be putting on the majority of the new Wu-Wear line on his website, as well as the Wu-Wear Europe site. And, they ship WORLDWIDE!

In a week or so, www.hiphop-dojo.com will be in full English, for those that dont understand German. So you'll be able to understand the site completely. When the new line of Wu-Wear is up and the site is in English, ill let you guys know so you can order your shit. As for payment, hiphop-dojo accepts paypal, which is one of the easiest ways to pay, so if you dont have paypal I suggest you get an account if you like to order some Wu-Wear. Check www.paypal.com out for more info.

Hold tight for an update. Peace.

BIG L Rest In Peace

Last edited by 36chambers; 09-21-2006 at 11:15 AM.
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 11:08 AM   #2
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Sounds good...i ve waiting for a while.
Old 09-21-2006, 11:43 AM   #3
Erquel
The Chef

Erquel drunken mastaErquel drunken masta
Send a message via ICQ to Erquel

Great news!!!
Erquel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 11:56 AM   #4
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

thats good to hear but im not messing with paypal. call me when they started excepting credit card payments.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 12:28 PM   #5
Cesar
Veteran Member

Cesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal son

Yeah I also heard about getting Wu Wear back up in the USA. HipHop DoJo is a good site, thats where i got my 2 classic Wu Tang shirts last year, but i ordered it thru Ebay though, Hiphop Jojo was selling them thru there.
Cesar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 01:16 PM   #6
kingGirlfriend
Banned

Location: Madripoor: 1988 - small island in the southern portion of the Strait of Malacca, s/w of Singapore
kingGirlfriend crouching tiger

Hope this comes thru.
kingGirlfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 01:24 PM   #7
SMOKE BLUNTS
Banned

SMOKE BLUNTS grasshopper

i thought wu owned it mainly rza!!!! why the fuck would some german guy own it? I went to the wu wear shops in stat. 4 yrs ago, whered they go?
SMOKE BLUNTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 01:51 PM   #8
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe View Post
thats good to hear but im not messing with paypal. call me when they started excepting credit card payments.
What's wrong with paypal?
Old 09-21-2006, 01:53 PM   #9
36chambers
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe View Post
Whats wrong with Paypal? Its pretty much a credit card payment, seeing as you have to register your card with the account. It comes directly out of your bank account. Ive been with paypal for years and have had no problems with it, its the safest payment on the net IMO.

BIG L Rest In Peace
Old 09-21-2006, 01:55 PM   #10
36chambers
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKE BLUNTS View Post
i thought wu owned it mainly rza!!!! why the fuck would some german guy own it? I went to the wu wear shops in stat. 4 yrs ago, whered they go?
Who said a "german guy" owns it? He just runs the shop for Wu-Wear Europe. RZA owns it.

BIG L Rest In Peace
Old 09-21-2006, 01:57 PM   #11
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

there was a settlement from a lawsuit on paypal a few years back. some people say its good and some say it sucks.

i error on the side of caution and stay away from it.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 09-21-2006, 02:19 PM   #12
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

Good news.

Paypal is fine btw. No more of a risk than giving your credit card number to the site directly. You know like 90% of ebay transactions are done via paypal right? Thats like millions of transactions a week.
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 02:21 PM   #13
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 02:24 PM   #14
36chambers
The People's Champ

Well Ive fucked with paypal for years, must have done at least 100 transactions with it, no problems. Id say its alot safer than a credit card payment, as the person you pay doesn't see all your details, but with a credit card payment they do.

BIG L Rest In Peace
Old 09-21-2006, 02:54 PM   #15
THE W
ISRAELITE

i dont think the seller will see your credit card info even if you do direct CC payment. ebay gets that info.

paypal see's your info so you still are giving your CC info directly to a site.

and yeah i know ebay uses paypal alot. i dont think you can have a seller account without one.