news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-11-2005, 10:41 AM   #1
wu gambino
Entrepreneur

wu gambino shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to wu gambino Send a message via MSN to wu gambino Send a message via Yahoo to wu gambino
Default U-God "Mr. Xcitement" (New Solo - 9/13/05)

This post will be updated with every new piece of info found about the album.

Posted July 19th, 2005
Source: Navarre.com

Posted July 19th, 2005
Source: Navarre.com
1.Blow Ya Mind (Intro)
2.It's A Wrap (Ft. Lethaface)
3.Hit Em Up, Roll Out (Ft. Lethaface
4.Get Down (Ft. Boo Kapone, SquekRu, & MC Eiht)
5.Don King Speaks To U-God
6.Ima Talk To You
7.Kick Azz
8.You Dont Want To Dance
9.Go Get Pretty Like Me
10.A Long Time Ago (Ft. Ebony Burke)
11.Stop (Carry On) (Ft. Ebony Burke)
12.Bump
13.Deducation (Skit)
14.Drugs
15.Heart of Stone
16.Jenny

Introducing U-God. A member of the legendary Wu-Tag clan, his instantly recognizable concrete baritone delivery has laced albums since 1993. The Wu have toured the world and have launched best selling albums, clothing lines, shoes, video gamesand books. U-God’s debut album Golden Arms Redemption featured the top 10 Billboard Hot Rap single “Bizarre” and the action sports/video game classic “Rumble”. Now comes the new album that is pure U-God; his vision, his voice, his influences. Mr Xcitement is a 2005 chromed out black Bentley with a powder blue interior, a glass of Martell at hand, cruising the ‘hood, blasting a mix tape of classic Wu, Hillside Scramblers, Temptations and Sinatra with Cleopatra Jones, Goodfellas and Kojak in rotation on the in-dash DVD system. Slide in, lean back and enjoy the ride.

Posted July 13th 2005
Source: Hiphopsite.com
Guess who else has a new album and a new label? If you say you guessed U-God you would be a liar. Nonetheless, the Wu-Tang emcee is also releasing his sophmore album, Mr. Xcitement, on his new home over at Free Agency Recordings. This album follows up on his solo debut "Golden Arms Redemption" and according to U-God this album is a long time coming...
"Mr. Xcitement aint just about partying. Mr. Xcitement is a drug dealer/killer/pimp. I spent four years writing this album, I took my time - I didnt rush the shit."
The lead single is "You Dont Want To Dance." Look for the album later this fall.

Posted July 13th 2005
Source: Allhiphip.com
Hip-hop rap superstar, U-God, best known as an original member of the infamous rap group the Wu Tang Clan; is poised to take the music industry by storm with the release of his second solo album: the aptly titled Mr. Xcitement.
The release marks his first project with Free Agency Recordings, nationally distributed by Navarre. Building off the success of his debut solo album, "Golden Arms Redemption", (which featured the top 10 Billboard Hot Rap single "Bizarre" and the action sports/
video game classic "Rumble") and his numerous artist features, Mr. Xcitement continues the U-God musical odyssey.
Reaching deep into his personal influences, the album reflects a maturity and understanding unprecedented in today's rap world - a hip-hop opera of sorts about relationships and street tales. In the words of U-God, "Mr. Xcitement ain't just about partying, there is more to the album, I took my time - I didn't rush the shit."
His lyrical prowess is demonstrated on the lead single "You Don't Want To Dance," which warns posers to stay clear and features U-God's trademark "slanguistics." Unlike others in the game who seek to play it safe, U-God ventures back into the "Rumble" arena with the head bangin' anthem "Kick Ass" and the rock-flavored "I'm Talkin' To You" that introduces his unrivaled sound to audiences not already familiar with his body of work.
On "Jenny," U-God weaves an intricate story line of a relationship riddled with deception and greed. After taking listeners through matters of the wounded heart, he offers an uplifting tune about the importance of not taking one's life for granted on the "Carry On." The diversity of sounds and themes is a testament to U-God's continued viability as an artist in an industry where flash in the pans are all too common.
"[People] don't realize the U in U-God stands for universal," the rapper explains. "It means no boundaries, infinity, it goes on forever." And indeed, with an album as well crafted as Mr. Xcitement, the industry will be hearing from U-God for many years to come.

Arrived: July 13th 2oo3
Departed: April 16th 2oo8

wu gambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 10:42 AM   #2
Welshkillabee
WelshKillaBee

Welshkillabee grasshopper
Default Re: U-God "Mr. Xcitement" (New Solo - 9/13/05)

Yeah new U-God! This is the news I been waitin for Uey wont let us down I just know it.
Old 07-11-2005, 10:43 AM   #3
PolitiC
Brainz Fried

PolitiC grasshopper

well ima check it out hopefully it will be dope ive always thought u-g has potential
thanks man

peace

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

PolitiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 10:54 AM   #4
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

i like u-god, but he better come correct...

let us know about the production and guest info when its available.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 11:00 AM   #5
ufa
Veteran Member

ufa grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to ufa

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu gambino
Props to Cno Evil @ Chambermusik.com

U-Gods second solo, title "Mr. Xcitement," will be dropping on September 13th under Free Agency Records (They dropped the Prodigal Sunn cd)

Please dont spam this thread with hate like "Oh its gonna be shit" or "This better be all RZA and all feature the wu." No one knows what it will sound like, so until we do, dont be so suspect.
damn thanks gambino
youre my hero of the day

keep it real and post any new info

peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKing.nl
What are you talking about? Why are you calling RZA a Zig-Zag-Zig? Stop hating, go to your Nelly board if you don't understand the true form of hiphop. 36 chambers, baby
S-Corp Veteran

ufa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 11:02 AM   #6
faderlaceratah
ott killah

faderlaceratah grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to faderlaceratah

word.. good to hear
Old 07-11-2005, 11:03 AM   #7
Ink Is My Drink
Veteran Member

Ink Is My Drink shaolin monk

cool album name HAHAHA who came up wit that was it his mum or somthin
Ink Is My Drink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 11:05 AM   #8
pablobaluba
Banned

pablobaluba grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to pablobaluba Send a message via Yahoo to pablobaluba

good news
pablobaluba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 11:05 AM   #9
pablobaluba
Banned

pablobaluba grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to pablobaluba Send a message via Yahoo to pablobaluba

but the name ain't wuish at all. anyway ...i'm a big U fan
pablobaluba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 11:08 AM   #10
OwnageNinja
Veteran Member

OwnageNinja grasshopper

This better be all RZA and all feature the Wu....

Or it's gonna be shit.
OwnageNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 11:11 AM   #11
ufa
Veteran Member

ufa grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to ufa

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwnageNinja

Or it's gonna be shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKing.nl
What are you talking about? Why are you calling RZA a Zig-Zag-Zig? Stop hating, go to your Nelly board if you don't understand the true form of hiphop. 36 chambers, baby
S-Corp Veteran

ufa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 11:22 AM   #12
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

no doubt Gamby....props for the news
great to hear some new ish droppin from Uey

peace

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 11:23 AM   #13
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwnageNinja

Or it's gonna be shit.
i take it you didnt like golden armz redemption...
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 11:27 AM   #14
wu gambino
Entrepreneur

wu gambino shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to wu gambino Send a message via MSN to wu gambino Send a message via Yahoo to wu gambino

Im pretty sure that dude is joking, cuz I said to keep that outta this thread. And the reason I said that is cuz all Ive seen on 80% of the topics in the Wu Chamber has hate in it, and I just dont see how someone can be a big Wu fan, then hear news on a upcoming album, and instead of being happy they say something hateful or disrespectful ect...

Arrived: July 13th 2oo3
Departed: April 16th 2oo8

wu gambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 11:28 AM   #15
PolitiC
Brainz Fried

PolitiC grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu gambino
Im pretty sure that dude is joking, cuz I said to keep that outta this thread. And the reason I said that is cuz all Ive seen on 80% of the topics in the Wu Chamber has hate in it, and I just dont see how someone can be a big Wu fan, then hear news on a upcoming album, and instead of being happy they say something hateful or disrespectful ect...
thats what ive been sayin...ppl need to stop that

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

PolitiC is offline   Reply With Quote