news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-27-2006, 02:54 PM   #31
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I mean she did call the fuckin' po... you know she gone
Old 09-27-2006, 02:54 PM   #32
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
T.O. gonna give QoP the trainer job after he fires this last broad for last night..she prolly the reason this leaked

He doesn't have enough $$ for me to have to spend my days with him.........I would have to hurt him...........LOL

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 03:38 PM   #33
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
Its hard out here for a T.O.(no homo). Ya'll dont know what he gotta deal with. The pressure is carazy! Cowboys countin on him alone.
Cowboys are counting on him alone????? Of course he makes the team better, but their a good team without him.
Old 09-27-2006, 04:46 PM   #34
oLd_KaiNry
Veteran Member

oLd_KaiNry crouching tiger

T.O. was cool when he was in SF

then he went to philly got more attention and became a clown.. allways dancing and showing mouth grills on TV...

now he plays for Dallas and he's gettin less attention so he becomes depressed and overdoses himself with pills ?

wtf is going on with him.... damn
Old 09-27-2006, 05:05 PM   #35
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

I hope he is there for the titans game.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 11:33 PM   #36
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by oLd_KaiNry View Post
T.O. was cool when he was in SF

then he went to philly got more attention and became a clown.. allways dancing and showing mouth grills on TV...

now he plays for Dallas and he's gettin less attention so he becomes depressed and overdoses himself with pills ?

wtf is going on with him.... damn
I don't agree with anything you just said.
Old 09-28-2006, 07:03 AM   #37
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ok..........he took extra pills? Why? Anyone with 1/2 a brain knows u don't do that........I think later something will come out.......like he did it for attention, addicted to them.............I don't know.........

Also, the assistant saying he has 25 million reasons not to kill himself was just stupid! U can have all the $$ in the world and be miserable........just cause u have $$ means nothing, u still gotta deal with u...........

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 07:44 AM   #38
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post

Also, the assistant saying he has 25 million reasons not to kill himself was just stupid! U can have all the $$ in the world and be miserable........just cause u have $$ means nothing, u still gotta deal with u...........
I agree, i didnt understand the meaning behind it, like every dollar is worth living for???

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 09:55 AM   #39
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

The paper this morning said on the front page that he denies it was suicide. Thats a bad move by Owens. Whoever talked him into that one is stupid. The very first story was all about how he confirmed that he indeed was takin the extra two pills in that mannor. I guess hes trying to be tuff for the kids.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 11:48 AM   #40
John John Blaizini

John John Blaizini grasshopper

TO adds excitement to the sport. I do wish him the best of luck and hope he's there to play on sunday.
John John Blaizini is offline   Reply With Quote