news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > Album reviews

View Poll Results: Rating
10 1 20.00%
9 3 60.00%
8 1 20.00%
7 0 0%
6 0 0%
5 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-29-2006, 09:49 PM   #1
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey
Default Fat Joe - Jealous Ones Envy

TRACKLIST
1.Bronx Tale
2.Success
3.Envy
4.Gangbangin Interlude
5.Fat Joe's In Town
6.Part Deux
7.King NY
8.The Shit Is Real (Primo Remix)
9.Fat Joes Way
10.Respect Mine
11.Watch Out
12.Say Word
13.Success (Primo Remix)
14.Dedication
15.Bronx Keeps Creating It

Hate him all you want now but this is a dope ass album.
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 10:01 PM   #2
Cesar
Veteran Member

Cesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal son

Ha u just reminded me when i met him back in 04, he was goin up the stairs and i screamed out "Yo Joe, i been a fan since Jelous one Envy" and while i said that he looked back and almost fell to the floor goin up the stairs, hahaha....Then a couple of minutes later he came back down and i said what up and shit. Great album, not like that bullshit he be puttin out lately.
Cesar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 02:39 PM   #3
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

It's a shame he hasn't made a tight album since Jealous One's Envy. He should've kept his music hardcore.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 02:43 PM   #4
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

did he write this album? cuz he sure doesnt write now
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 06:03 AM   #5
fabiojonz

fabiojonz grasshopper

100% classic, tune with raekwon is nasty
fabiojonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 12:26 PM   #6
SickSide
Veteran Member

SickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkey

Just copped this, banger, good looks on the reviews
SickSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 09:13 AM   #7
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Easily the album of his career, although he could do with a little variety in his lyrical content and all the guests outshine him, this is classic stuff. You can really tell he stepped his game up in terms of flow and language from his debut.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 12:42 AM   #8
Sgt Holly Wood
armynavyairforcemarines

Sgt Holly Wood drunken mastaSgt Holly Wood drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to Sgt Holly Wood

represent, don cartagena, and j.o.e

are all dope as fuck!!

this shit prolly has the best beats though..
Sgt Holly Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 03:57 PM   #9
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@you think Don Cartagena album is good hahahahahahahahaha. That album sucks. The title track is with bitch ass Puff Daddy. He only had a few good songs on Don Cartagena.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 12:38 PM   #10
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

easily the best album in Fat Joe's career and also the only LP i feel is real top-notch material though I think Don Cartagena and Represent is damn nice too. not a weak track on here though some are better than the others; it ain't a classic but still damn good. unlike his debut album I feel this holds it own against the other DITC releases of this time. choice cuts; "Bronx Tale", "Respect Mine" and "Success (Premo Remix)".. check Pun on "Watch Out" - he sound way thinner here lol.

Overall: 9/10

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Last edited by claaa7; 12-16-2008 at 04:46 PM.
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote