news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-01-2006, 10:07 PM   #1
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default i just caught the UN speeches of the Iran and Venezuelan presidents..

ok..

i know im really late with this but hear me out..i wana see how u guys felt about this..

i just watched the UN speeches of the Venezuelan dude and then the Iran dude..

call me crazy or wutever i dont fuckin care...but i honestly thought the Iranian guy gave a pretty deep, profound speech...like he was speakin some REAL shit on there.. (the link for those that haven't seen it: http://youtube.com/watch?v=rS8viz5gbqI).....some idiots may misinterpret some of what he was sayin as religious or whatever but no matter what u believe in, his basic message was that humans gotta respect each other and shit...and i know that arabic is pretty different from english as a language so when he kept referring to "ethics and spirituality" perhaps it has a more...extensive meaning to it....cuz im sure there were alot of fancy faggy americans who heard those words n were like "come on gimme a break u psycho im not no fuckin muslim" or whatever......

and as for the Venezuelan guys speech...lemme first say this: i really dono that much about world events n shit right now ...i barely read the papers anymore i dont really watch the news that much...i know hes a dictator and kinda crazy and stuff like that but i dont that much about him or the situation..
im speakin only on the speech i just watched.....well he was definitely bein a little out there by referring to Bush directly as the devil but i dont think hes that far off.....Bush is a pretty evil dude........all the stuff he was sayin about sulfur and doin the sign of the cross took it a little too far but wutever...

he spoke some REAL SHIT too tho!!! as i said i dont read the papers but i read books..check out anything by Chalmers Johnson...right now im readin Sorrows of Empire.....we are becoming a fuckin military empire all over the world...the government tells us "we are spreading democracy" or "we are bringing about peace" and all this shit.....check out the numbers on how many military bases we got all over the world and then check out how many fuckin civilians we've killed over the past 5 years or so in these countries...

here's the link for the Chavez speech: http://youtube.com/watch?v=n-c5PPIEziA
Old 10-01-2006, 11:55 PM   #2
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Yo silencer,
I'm glad somebody addressed this man. It's been on my mind for a cool minute. I agree with both of these cats as well. Honestly, I was laughin' when the president of Venezuela called George Dubya "the devil", because not only is he speakin' like the people, but he did it at The U.N. meeting too!!! I mean, can you GET any more gangsta than that?! The Iranian president was speakin' truth as well. That's the same dude that told the U.S. that if they went to Iran, Israel was gonna get attacked FIRST. They know The U.S. is run by Zionists and Iran is already making plans for nuclear power. Of course, Bush and his buddies don't want this and tell them they should stop. Yo, if you come to MY country trying to tell ME what to do, I'd talk serious trash TO and ABOUT you.
The U.S. is trying to police the world and Israel is trying to become the U.S. of the Middle East. It just so happens that other world leaders are pullin' their cards on it.

Venezuela threatened to take their oil from us if we kept on messing with people. That would cause a lot of ripples in prices, but Bush has to know that not everyone will just sit there and delude themselves into believing it's o.k.
Urban_Journalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 01:12 AM   #3
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper
Send a message via Skype™ to GuardianOne

"If Washington and London want to attack we shall defend our selves"
"Every Goliath has its own David"

Robert Gabriel Mugabe at UN 61st Meeting....

Peace
GuardianOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 01:39 AM   #4
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuardianOne View Post
"If Washington and London want to attack we shall defend our selves"
"Every Goliath has its own David"

Robert Gabriel Mugabe at UN 61st Meeting....

Peace
GANGSTA

It's ill cuz I was listenin' to "Reunited" when I read this. HAH!!!
Old 10-02-2006, 02:27 AM   #5
WU-KILLAH
Commando Ultra

WU-KILLAH grasshopper

To me, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is just Bush's islamic alter-ego.
Old 10-02-2006, 07:46 AM   #6
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahmedinejad is a smart man he aint no fool, he chats the truth most of the time he knows very well the west cant do nothing to him as long as he has russia and china behind him. his alliance with chavez shows that its not just the islamic world thats has a problem with the americans.
Old 10-02-2006, 08:06 AM   #7
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper
Send a message via Skype™ to GuardianOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN88 View Post
ahmedinejad is a smart man he aint no fool, he chats the truth most of the time he knows very well the west cant do nothing to him as long as he has russia and china behind him. his alliance with chavez shows that its not just the islamic world thats has a problem with the americans.
Its not that everyone does not have their own polictical motives. Whilst none of the presidents are perfect to say the least.

Our president could not attend, he has an election (Zambian Mwanawasa) but we all expect a "resounding success"....

When people witness presidents pointing figures at each other it show that with all the hidden scenes and activities behind the scenes. They all don't seem to be making any head room in their objectives (besides their own profits) which is another factor...

It was a UN meeting, and remember the government are the bigest gangsters.

But on the world stage...Annan was suppose to have brought things into some form of uniform actions...

True there are the BIG guns in UN and all but, they are members that must adhere to constitutional or institutional obligations...

It manifests how stuborn all the leaders are, they just kept to their guns and said what they always did...BIG threats in a small meeting....with loose suits and funny coloured ties...in no mans land (it was enjoyable to say the least)...

Peace
PS: Its difficult to explain to a rich person about hunger! So this world continues to revolve!
GuardianOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 08:43 PM   #8
Q-birth

Q-birth grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by WU-KILLAH View Post
To me, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is just Bush's islamic alter-ego.
Dude, this is not Hollywood. Go back to the top post and see that there is only one power trying to control the world. Everybody else is letting go of their differences to join forces in countering this overblown monstruosity that is the American Empire.

Last edited by Q-birth; 10-02-2006 at 08:47 PM.
Q-birth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 09:04 PM   #9
Rooty P
i.e. Root Pepper

Rooty P sitting duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
ok..

i know im really late with this but hear me out..i wana see how u guys felt about this..

i just watched the UN speeches of the Venezuelan dude and then the Iran dude..
Bless Silencer,

Bless for coming to this conclusion by your own mind man. This is what people should be doing, heading out and reading these things to figure out what is being said and what it means to them. You are the educated, you are making the right steps, and you are what we need to make this world a better place. Much peace my man, for putting knowledge on the priority list, by reading the words of these men instead of allowing a media skew to force your perspective. It's true, Ahmadinejad and Chavez both said some profound, defiant things. No one is forcing anyone to agree or support these two leaders, but you can't go without saying they haven't spoken real concerns. Portrayed as madmen by the American media and Bush administration, when one is to read what was actually said, you see how rational they can actually be. And that's our governments biggest fear, for us to see that.
Old 10-02-2006, 09:13 PM   #10
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Word
Old 10-03-2006, 02:32 AM   #11
WU-KILLAH
Commando Ultra

WU-KILLAH grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q-birth View Post
Dude, this is not Hollywood. Go back to the top post and see that there is only one power trying to control the world. Everybody else is letting go of their differences to join forces in countering this overblown monstruosity that is the American Empire.
exactly, this is not Hollywood nor Age of Empire nor Civilization...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN88 View Post

Im not surprised by his lecture, I already read many interviews of the man, and I could only agree with what was said. He's very smart indeed, he's a smart double edged tongue snake.
I agree with you on the fact it's not only Islamic world/America issue, no doubt about it.

Last edited by WU-KILLAH; 10-03-2006 at 02:35 AM.
WU-KILLAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 05:41 AM   #12
Q-birth

Q-birth grasshopper

Quote:
exactly, this is not Hollywood nor Age of Empire nor Civilization...
Well, believe it or not, this is indeed much closer to Age of Empire or Civilization, than the evil vs good stuff Hollywood is trying to sell.
Old 10-03-2006, 05:44 AM   #13
WU-KILLAH
Commando Ultra

WU-KILLAH grasshopper

And you think I buy that shit ? what do you really know about Ahmedinejad ? No disrespect but I think you don't know shit about him.
Old 10-03-2006, 05:49 AM   #14
Q-birth

Q-birth grasshopper

Quote:
And you think I buy that shit ? what do you really know about Ahmedinejad ? No disrespect but I think you don't know shit about him.
Here : Everybody else is letting go of their differences to join forces in countering this overblown monstruosity that is the American Empire.

That's what I know about Ahmedinejad.
Old 12-25-2006, 11:53 AM   #15
ARRCIMEDES
Banned

ARRCIMEDES Village Idiot
Arrow Wheres Wiley?

police the world and it's o.k.[/QUOTE]

"Give up this muppet show. You cannot send secret friendly messages to us and at the same time show your teeth and claws," -Ahmadinejad speaking

YOUR IMMEDIATE ANSWER

I dont see that the US can do much about it really and where is the rest of the UN security council in all of this? Half of the reason for the debAte is because it is run by a bunch of hypocrites trading accusations.@ The ones that have already been used back in the past by the same country who is trying to impose and regulate the sanctions, then they persue their sanctions with threats of retaliation for your actions when you try to expand.
What is the definition of a sanction?
Go ahead.
The united kingdom, a country that was seen as an enemy of Iran since the 1980's by the Iranian people, is pushing ahead with its plans to use nuclear power as a sustainable source of renewable energy.
All that is a lot of the problem in isolated places where people don't know what is going on and and how long do you think the oil reserves will last? And whats going to eventually happen when the well is dry? You won't really know until its too late. The French dont want you to become like China a country in solitude, without outside trade links, but there might be some types of restrictions on trade. But again thats the reason why U.K. has to turn to this energy source as Russia will be slowing supplying any natural gases in the near future. They will try and say it is potentially a bad move, but would the possible benefits outweigh the risks involved to achieve the goal that you are aiming for? I t might be cheaper in the long time.

Apsu, opening his mouth,
Said unto resplendent Tiamat:
"Their ways are verily loathsome unto me.
By day I find no relief nor repose by night.

Last edited by ARRCIMEDES; 01-27-2007 at 07:10 PM.
ARRCIMEDES is offline   Reply With Quote