news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 02-24-2014, 11:48 AM   #4381
Father N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi

Father N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Father N Dangerous Send a message via MSN to Father N Dangerous

destructive ways hit like trucks on the highway, do things my way as i tie dye fags that come at me sideways, i keep on rockin the button up, these guys just fucking suck, as i construct a brand new trend, been in different avenues n dens, only to find my work valued as Ten Stars, life for me has Been Hard, as i Bend Scars ta End Your Life, Center Stage i Devistate the Tectonic Plates n cause Earthquakes where i walk, make the Earth shake when i talk, don't care about the Birthplace of a Thug, still stick it to ya with Igenuity, Been livin in sin Usually, waiting for a Happy Endin Pursuin Dreams...doin a free on the computer screen is cool to me, take ya Elusive Phines n weigh ya out on da Triple Beam, Simple Schemes leave me to be Fresh like Listorene, Physically out due you, with Physical Pain, bring Miserable Shame ta ya Individuals Fame, Obeys got a lot grudges, as i survey the scene n get held up by Crutches, blow the earth out of Circumfrence, still bussin raps n crushin cats, dustin chaps off when i attack ya give ya slack jaw, im way past raw, don't act soft as i rock snap hats off hatracks n ride in hatchbacks, smokein out of ziplocks keep ya lips locked if ya don't want to get hit dawg..

Tables Turn..Which Made it Worse, Engaged N' Searched..
for a Way ta' Learn, how ta Take tha' Curse of the Weight of Earth
Incase it Curved, and Strained my Nervous System..
Rage it Burst, n' Explained in Words how ta Further Wisdom
Father N Dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 01:11 AM   #4382
O3EY
arsenal f.c.

O3EY drunken mastaO3EY drunken masta

whatever man squash beef like the last Mohican chief watching his people dying, catch me lying? I'm 30 plus LSD hit-flying lyrical schizo like Richard "is it something I said?" just prying. reggae fan's still crying over troubles in the ghetto's, to quick to stick up more niggas at the neck with stiletto's. gotta move on hands in the air with the sochi medal around my body, atop the rest of the world but when your dead who'll remember this moment try to embody. lets face it what's the point of all this shit anyways, when the forum's gone 1000 or more posts will be repaved over like freeways.
Old 02-25-2014, 04:07 AM   #4383
O3EY
arsenal f.c.

in the room like cannibal holocaust have your girl sitting with a spear all the way through, when i'm due dreams of violent screams come true like a fan rap'n with the wu. orange tang and some blood in tha cup lapping it up like a pup wait that shit don't add up, like advanced pawns angrier than nemesis of black spawn's cut down lower verbally than cut lawns. advanced bronze win the game frame ya name in the shitter no hit quitter hall of fame, bottom of the 9th seen you down angry like robinson on ya ball game. all this exclaim change the subject 'think you got it' left behind unkind call it child neglect, while we infect those with emerican toes walk'n around loud in a dream cloud black and proud stand stong and 'silent but violent' echo's deeper than a mc's sound effect.
Old 02-25-2014, 08:32 AM   #4384
Father N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi

Father N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Father N Dangerous Send a message via MSN to Father N Dangerous

Quote:
Originally Posted by O3EY View Post
in the room like cannibal holocaust have your girl sitting with a spear all the way through, when i'm due dreams of violent screams come true like a fan rap'n with the wu. orange tang and some blood in tha cup lapping it up like a pup wait that shit don't add up, like advanced pawns angrier than nemesis of black spawn's cut down lower verbally than cut lawns. advanced bronze win the game frame ya name in the shitter no hit quitter hall of fame, bottom of the 9th seen you down angry like robinson on ya ball game. all this exclaim change the subject 'think you got it' left behind unkind call it child neglect, while we infect those with emerican toes walk'n around loud in a dream cloud black and proud stand stong and 'silent but violent' echo's deeper than a mc's sound effect.

Good shyt

Old 02-25-2014, 08:33 AM   #4385
Father N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi

I create lines with great rhymes that shake minds n break spines, u spit fake shyt like a blank 9
while i quake the tectonic plates in each state smoke my weed out of a philly..cheese steak till i cant see straight
Please wait. While i hold the globe textn from a mobile phone everything u say is humorous like u told a joke
U dont want to oppose yer destiny,
my lyrics got all the right ingredients i wrote tha recipe
Chokehold any reckless mc that thinks hes exempt from death..well see..
You wussys rookies get would be whoopings as i turn up the heat like cooking cookies..
Ya i said it. Get ya head beheaded my texts eccentric
my geometrics r geocentric hit u with steel weapons when feelin restless

Old 02-26-2014, 01:11 AM   #4386
O3EY
arsenal f.c.

coming through stayin' true got a anciently stylish pet cock or two chillin' with lyrical brew ask'n "who the fuck are you?", don't care while you stare eyes wider than a van wilder unexplained ingredients wont squeal behind the wheel when I speed through. threw salt on ya turbo ass cause your sluggin' verbally battle huggin', quit buggin' squashed ya crew came through confused just shrugging. outburst like ya cursed hanging from my chopper dangling up wind like a kite, rubbed my magic lamp on your girl and POOF she morphed into a squirrel in midflight. you alright? asking just to hear myself talk hipstered up and I still hate the walking dead, pee'd on ya body cause i'm oddly featured swam upstream like a trout with the beam on ya team saw you nigga'd out eatin' monkey bread. don't judge the dredd lifeless and no feelings while you search through the thread, asking for asprin or maybe a little blue pill for a thrill cause you suffer from swell head. needled me out cause i'm sickka' than dull blades, killing you willing you and still thrilling you reading till the end and send ya to the principle of my rhyme i'm the jack of all spades.
Old 02-26-2014, 01:51 AM   #4387
O3EY
arsenal f.c.

fixed my self a ham on rye cause i'm the guy your girl wants, titty flaunts eyes connected sexual taunts fucking you thinking of me nightmares which haunts. her face is scary like larry the direct tv dude don't mean to be rude but up close she's a 3, on a scale of 1 to 10 she's got a vagina and a pair of tits after that she's boring like the 98th lap of the grand prix. oh dam I meant to rap around Bukowski book titles I guess I'll have to say 'fuck its lame', in the end who cares about a drunk writer sexual fighter ugly hoes/verbal foes all the same like a wet n ready drunk dame.

FUCK this post

Last edited by O3EY; 02-26-2014 at 01:53 AM.
O3EY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 12:36 AM   #4388
O3EY
arsenal f.c.

fuck the above post see through it like a ghost in space around your place, ghost'n coast to coasting like i'm hosting and posting raise the glass toasting you lost 'at what cost' in deep space. had your girl stealing third base grabbing my junk smelly skunk riding her around in my trunk while she's drunk, still beating you with white crane technique that you seek loser walkn' around like a blind monk. see the knowledge as you say fuck college my collage is hard word of the day for you is 'canard', learn it cause it's misleading still bleeding look up at me while your feeding hope you make it or be a discard. bombarded disregarded rhymes spat flat retarted still reading books non nook's cause were crooks, call my rhymes elephant man times cause I'm nasty trigger finger blasty score fuckin' fine chicks with my lyrical hooks.
Old 02-28-2014, 07:01 PM   #4389
Father N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi

Me n obey are army tough disregarding luck making the party erupt
leaveing the scene n well make u sorry enough to become tardy as fuck
Pull ya credentials like were carding the young
Dead from rhymes that we said from the head n mind guess thats wat u call a deadline
As we make headlines and go to war like the thin red line
puttin u rappers to sleep n its bedtime as we suffocate you by your bedside
Were that tremendous make u have resentments
one word from a sentence n were killin ya herbs like a death wish were that stupendous
cant top this ascension no matter how defensive you act
Crack ya ribs..our flow blows a hole in ya head n out the back of it..
Stackin bread kickin ass as u get whiplash as our whips lash ya skin
So grab ya kids n get back ta live or well kill ya quick fast ya bitch

Old 02-28-2014, 09:10 PM   #4390
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

strangulation strangle stations on southern acres
morning oatmeal makers that be thugging out quakers
Hannibal wrath psychopath holy-water border invasion
sinning is an everyday sensation cultivating cults by ways I wrote
hit the lab raise the smoke with your shorty my jewels deep in her throat
so deep what I quote they're obsessed with the peaks of my pokes
you ordered beef with the coke and only got gun-smoke
corner begging with a dunkin' donuts coffee cup dead broke
the kind of fiend in 96 we would sell soap that looked like crack
your right hook like smacks coffee pot to your mug u fall in the mud black
punk rock packs guns stay in leather straps dusted off my medals back
three finger in heather's hole spread out the butter rolls
bee's stinging honey hoe's god takes the youngest souls
as anger amongst us shows in video's hand me that mic
look at your hideous hold my constipated flow shit on your shitiest scroll
I get it in neck glows from Gideon gold my city been cold
prevail while you fail and fold another ninja shot another gory story told
to the little, and big, fat, or skinny ...young and old

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 02:44 AM   #4391
O3EY
arsenal f.c.

coming through while stay'n true so fucked up on pills antique quills writing rhymes in black hills, stay up all night so I can stay right and watch English footy yelling at my telly for cheap thrills. so fuck'n pissed the Arsenal game wont be shown but i'll still say "fuck your team's city", cause i'm gritty kinda shitty like a new born kitty better use that fresh litter nasty ass group call it wu brotha's like an aggressive committee. nodding out cause its cool 'he does drugs?' like a fool take ya to school un-educated lyrically sedated faded grade this rhyme above those downgraded. segregated "better use the niggers only toilet" aint about to spoil it waiting for the collab like Dylan and the british fab, see girls screaming underage don't know they're creaming needing a semen stab. ignorant and preggers fuck dem neggars say it with ya chest like a black comedian, multiply you and divide you subtract you and add on separated body parts call you the long island median.
Old 03-01-2014, 09:01 AM   #4392
Father N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi

Gunnin holes as i go gun ho on ya fuckin hos
I play with words my wordplays absurd, so rest assured that the birds they chirp,
Are u feelin chirpy? U can only hope to contain me like healin herpes
Personally i personalize personal personalities, as i give birth to gallantry n valiantly see pictures like a gallery,
im such a gallant seed as i gallop on a steed with the speed of shuttles passin thru galaxys
Im that forbidden fruit adam n eve split ya atoms indeed casually causin casualties
I seen jail but no longa on the jail scene impale these pale cream colored jailee's
As i move surfaces n spit heat like furnaces, its me the assertive kid, as i murder with a dirty pick than switch n act courteous hit ur body n make it shake like turbulence

Old 03-01-2014, 11:58 AM   #4393
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

praise the crime raised raiden an immortal mortal in combat caging
cave-men engaging in hair-raising practices codes cracked by secret agents
who get plastic operations to hide their aging wrinkles and shit
get flushed family crushed then remains sprinkled in the furnaces
my crew fire-proof who can burn us? were illegal money earners
breaking bad with burners fair exchange world turners
more juice than blenders we bring tremors equator across
any worker or boss who double-cross get to hang on a cross
we prey on prayers praying jesus lost ya whole pulpits squashed
fixed diced tossed money snatched I take -off culprits splashed massive amounts of lost hot-sauce
world class wrecking crews minus the pics of dr. dre and the lip gloss
I stay high as heels on models over 6'1 ma birthed a sick son
knowing you spit flem claiming you spit guns pussy u get none
bitch came to me cause the steroids destroyed em his dick's done
crack heads fiending only get crumbs for large sums
m.i.l.f.s. get hit like the sticks that hit drums
jimmy hat strapped I'm not trying to get drips dunn
set lyncher bloods, kings, and crips hung by the bungalows, and gallows
where blind men see shadows snake mania rattles
got the battle iron for the aftermath of the battle then I claim my branded cattle

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 03:09 PM   #4394
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What u standing out here for ? Oh, that HAND OUT ?
The shit you been waiting for weeks to fucking HAND OUT ?
Containing info about the party you planned out
A B-weekly event jumpin off next Friday at Nick's house ?
Aw….Man…... How ? The FUCK'd you miss out ?
Just fucking with you dawg of course I know how,
Its cuz you ain't have your fucking HAND OUT !
Dude, what you shoulda did was try to stand out
but instead all you did was just stand, pout
What you gonna do now ? Nuttin !
cuz you aint nuttin to fucking HAND OUT ! Oh No !
Bro, you never know yo u might get a glance
at second chance lookin fuckin ugly tho
like that tan couch at ya Aunt Candace's ranch house
Throwin hissyfits with feminine fists aint convincin no one
cuz now even your own fucking HAND DOUBTS !!
Old 03-03-2014, 11:23 PM   #4395
O3EY
arsenal f.c.

had to duck out and sober up back and drunk again never win this lyrical mc blood pin, your a has been stab ya neck narrated by morgan freeman voices on ya lifestyle choices in Minnesota with a twin alias sean penn. trade money like huck finn "that is our word" using blacks like green stacks, bann and burn when it's your turn scars on ya face to face racial hate like reganomics drop'n crack in the communities of blacks. coltrane sax's deeper than heroin tracks when it comes to body sprayed facts, watch what you say or end up in the ground while jazz niggaz stand over you play'n taps. with that butt trumpet black face insane clown bitch who's the next to electronically glitch ask'n for death, using Hakutsuru kata "soft style" white crane wu Fujian on ya as you take your last breath.