news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 10-02-2006, 03:20 PM   #1
Mili

Mili grasshopper
Default OBCL2 Intant Classic!! Whatever man!!

This is stupid shit. In the news section its sayin OBCL2 will be an instant classic. Shut the fuck up with all this promotional bullshit!! How can it be classic when the fans havent even heard it or judged it yet!! Plus most of the songs that leaked that might be on the album are mediocre or straight garbage. To me it sounds like Rakewon's promotional team is just tryin to fuck over tru wu-heads by stating false shit just to boost up sales. I know this is how the game goes but fuck u too. I am not doubting that Rae can make a classic, but wait till we hear the shits. Damn. I'm fed up wit this babyshit!
Mili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 03:26 PM   #2
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

.....oh boy
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 03:28 PM   #3
Mili

Mili grasshopper

just speakin my mind. had to get it off my chest!
Mili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 03:28 PM   #4
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

haha
Old 10-02-2006, 03:33 PM   #5
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Yo wade what ever happened to the CL2 Sticky...too many complaint threads about the album...this is kinda getting me sick. Anyway is cool Mili, I mean we all gotta get shit of our chest sometimes.
Old 10-02-2006, 03:40 PM   #6
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

^^ its called the bring the ruckas forum. people can complain about whatever they want here.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 10-02-2006, 04:52 PM   #7
Graveyard shift
The Devil's sons

Graveyard shift grasshopper
Send a message via Yahoo to Graveyard shift

You got it right. Promotional work.
Graveyard shift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 10:24 PM   #8
rzarazorrzarazorsharp
Geo the God Of Diction

rzarazorrzarazorsharp drunken mastarzarazorrzarazorsharp drunken mastarzarazorrzarazorsharp drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to rzarazorrzarazorsharp

not that i hate dre...but i think having dre doing half of the album was kind of a selfish move....the credibility of that album belongs as much to rza as it does to rae....rae shouldn't do it without rza being there 100%.

www.soundclick.com/mcgeo : old stuff

Last edited by rzarazorrzarazorsharp; 10-02-2006 at 10:30 PM.
rzarazorrzarazorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 10:30 PM   #9
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

i don't want a shitty album cuz RZA puts more half-assed beats on it. i'd rather hear good dre beats than potentiallly shitty rza beats.
Old 10-02-2006, 11:19 PM   #10
Gawd
Just walk away.

Gawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkey

Id rather hear shitty rza beats than popish dre beats......
Lets wait for the album then we will see i guess.......wonder when the site will get a track.....
Old 10-04-2006, 10:14 AM   #11
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

howd you hear the album?

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 10:27 AM   #12
mashqauck
+-

mashqauck crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to mashqauck

ob4cl2 is an instant classic foreshore suuuuuuuuuue
Old 10-04-2006, 12:02 PM   #13
THE W
ISRAELITE

Quote:
Originally Posted by crass xxx View Post
i don't want a shitty album cuz RZA puts more half-assed beats on it. i'd rather hear good dre beats than potentiallly shitty rza beats.
you can see into the future?
Old 10-04-2006, 02:48 PM   #14
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

^no, you fucking wise-ass. a lot of people want 100% RZA and are knocking dre production. i'm stating a hypothetical you lame fuck. key-word there is "potentially." you're not as smart as you think you are. if i had one wish it would be to revoke your obscene mod powers so you wouldn't think you and your wiseassery was so important.
Old 10-04-2006, 02:54 PM   #15
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

fuck it, maybe rae will do shows on the westcoast for once.