news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-11-2005, 04:27 PM   #1
Bells of War

Bells of War grasshopper
Default How did everyone come about to loving wu-tang in here?

My first time ever hearing wu-tang I was in skewl and this guy i know let me borrow his wu-tang the w so that i could lsiten to it because he said method man was really good in it. I listen to it that day and could not stop listening to it. after that i was completly hooked I have never got bored at all of it and love everything they put out pretty much even if it isnt up to there usual standards. Just wondering how everyone esle heard of them and has come to enjoy them just as much as me.

Do the wisdom before you do the knowledge
RZA
Bells of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 04:37 PM   #2
JOHNNY_TICAL
A K A . MOUSER WORDS...

JOHNNY_TICAL grasshopper
Question Re: How did everyone come about to loving wu-tang in here?

I Remember As A Lil Kid Fucken Hearin C.r.e.a.m. Thought It Wuz Tight ... Then Years Later I Seen Fuckin Da Fantasy Video Wit Odb And Mariah .... / I Wuz Trippin Out On Odb's Name. And Shit... I Wuz Like Da Fuck... Das His Name... ? Lol .... Then After Seen Da Intro .. Wit All Da Members... Wit A Fire Background.... {i Think From Triumph } After Dat Da Rest Is History... So I Guess I Felt Wu As A Youngsta.... Then Ironically .... Got N 2 Them.... Cuz I Kind Of Related 2 Them I Think.... Cuz Im A Bit Witty .. And Shit ... I Think... Like I Got A Good Imagination And Shit.... . So Fuck ; Da Wu... Has Changed My Life...

Peace Out....

" M C Conditioner ... .. U Can Never Say Dis Boy Is An Amateur...... "

-odb {r I P}
JOHNNY_TICAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 04:38 PM   #3
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

pussy-with-teeth grasshopper
Default Re: How did everyone come about to loving wu-tang in here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNNY_TICAL
I Remember As A Lil Kid Fucken Hearin C.r.e.a.m. Thought It Wuz Tight ... Then Years Later I Seen Fuckin Da Fantasy Video Wit Odb And Mariah .... / I Wuz Trippin Out On Odb's Name. And Shit... I Wuz Like Da Fuck... Das His Name... ? Lol .... Then After Seen Da Intro .. Wit All Da Members... Wit A Fire Background.... {i Think From Triumph } After Dat Da Rest Is History... So I Guess I Felt Wu As A Youngsta.... Then Ironically .... Got N 2 Them.... Cuz I Kind Of Related 2 Them I Think.... Cuz Im A Bit Witty .. And Shit ... I Think... Like I Got A Good Imagination And Shit.... . So Fuck Da Wu... Has Changed My Life...

Peace Out....

" M C Conditioner ... .. U Can Never Say Dis Boy Is An Amateur...... "

-odb {r I P}
are u from germany ?
pussy-with-teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 04:40 PM   #4
Surgeon General

Surgeon General grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bells of War
My first time ever hearing wu-tang I was in skewl and this guy i know let me borrow his wu-tang the w so that i could lsiten to it because he said method man was really good in it. I listen to it that day and could not stop listening to it. after that i was completly hooked I have never got bored at all of it and love everything they put out pretty much even if it isnt up to there usual standards. Just wondering how everyone esle heard of them and has come to enjoy them just as much as me.

Do the wisdom before you do the knowledge
RZA
thats sorta the same with me actually, my buddy had the w CD and i always liked method man in general, just never really listened to wu too often, and then my brother got a couple tracks and after that, i bought 36 chambers and i fell in love with BRING DA MOTHAFUCKIN RUCKUS

-bring tha mothafuckin ruckus- RZA
Old 07-11-2005, 04:53 PM   #5
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

I only started lovin Wu-Tang not that long ago. I was kinda bored with the current rap, so I decided to start downloadin all the classics, and I got 36 Chambers. I started listening to that, and I loved that shit. Since then, its been Wu
Old 07-11-2005, 04:59 PM   #6
MantiZ
Veteran Member

MantiZ grasshopper

i'm not a fan of wu for long time either. i remember i borrowed some cd's from my friend and Iron flag was one of them, so i asked him if he has first wu album and he gave me that shht too and the saga began... now i'm wu fan forever. not from cradle but to the grave fo sho!

I wish all skinheads smelled like Mr.Clean..

"G-Unit's full of bitches
Banks is a bitch
Young Buck is a Bitch
Tony Yayo is a bitch
Fifty is a bitch
Olivia's a bitch...HOLD UP! Olivia's a man!" The Game

i can't commit suicide. suicide committed me. so my suicide is dead.
MantiZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 06:00 PM   #7
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussy-with-teeth
are u from germany ?
lol. Anyways When I saw the protect ya neck video with the grimy editing on that song and with their names coming over the screen. Thats when I fell in love wit their music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
then she started telling me that she can't drink house drinks or cheap vodak, that it has to be ciroc or patron or else she gets sick. Bitch you better guzzle this Bartons and take an advil.
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 06:07 PM   #8
Ghost_Deini_
Banned!!!11

Ghost_Deini_ crouching tiger

i saw the C.R.E.A.M. music video on mtv2 and fell in love with the beat, then i started downloading stuff, now i buy the stuff.

thats kinda how i really got into hip hop too, i used to be a straight rockish person, then i opened my mind. now i listen to more hip hop than a lot of other stuff. i try to keep it level though.
Old 07-11-2005, 06:07 PM   #9
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

I kept seeing the mystery of chessboxin video on the box tv program. At first I was annoyed that they kept showing the video (abviously they were the best thing in 93). The more and more I saw the video the more I liked the wu.

After meth came out with his album I was a full blown wu fan.

Wu-Tang Forever BABY!!!!!!!!!!!.
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 06:58 PM   #10
Rebel_INS
Veteran Member

Rebel_INS shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Rebel_INS

First time I heard Wu-Tang was in the late 90's when I heard Gravel Pit. Then after that I got more and more into there music etc
Old 07-11-2005, 07:30 PM   #11
Popa Chief
I Judge Wisely

Popa Chief grasshopper

"More Music From 8 Mile; The Soundtrack" Fuck how the movie is, ths sound track is dope. It has "All I need"and "Bring Da Pain" by Mef, it has "Cream", and it has "Shimmy Shimmy Ya." It was my first CD with Wu-Tang songs on it. A little after that, I got 36 Chambers, and it just went on from there.
Popa Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 07:33 PM   #12
wubanga99
CHICKEN HEAD

wubanga99 grasshopper

Lookin back I can remember bumpin 36 and Tical with my boys back in like 10th and 11th grade in like 1995 and some shit...and then my boy Phil bought Forever and brought it to this party and he was like..."Man, I dont even fuck with that CD...you want it?" And I was like...mmm...why not. So listen to the production, the lyrics, the message, the influence, the skill, the pure brilliance of it after that...a Wu Tang / Rage Against the Machine Concert in MD and a whole rack of smoking trees with my boys in the cutt, just driving for hours, pumpin wu...man I never looked back. I became so impressed and blow away be all....of their material...at times...really the only Hip Hop I can listen to...lol...most of the time...

WU Tang forever ya'll....for real....

One...
wubanga99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 07:35 PM   #13
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

i started then never turned back
wu tang
wu tang

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 08:36 PM   #14
WuBanga36
Veteran Member

WuBanga36 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to WuBanga36 Send a message via Yahoo to WuBanga36

Simply, just by having the chance to see the vid of " C.R.E.A.M. ".
Old 07-11-2005, 08:49 PM   #15
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote