news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-03-2006, 03:55 PM   #1
VDB-King
Wie is Ut?

VDB-King grasshopper
Default >NEW< Ghostface Killah - Astro [prod. Kubus (dutch producer)]>VDB XLCUSIVE<

Ghostface ft. Trife & Wigs - Astro [prod. Kubus]

Done wednesday 28th september in Escape Amsterdam

http://www.kubus-biets.nl
http://www.myspace.com/kubusbeats

Last edited by VDB-King; 10-03-2006 at 04:18 PM.
VDB-King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 04:05 PM   #2
venex
aka PROFIT

venex drunken mastavenex drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to venex

thanks mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaaa I like it !!!!!!!!!!!!
En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...
venex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 04:23 PM   #3
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

haha... mellow... MF should hit up a verse on this... would be perfect... peace man

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 04:28 PM   #4
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

beat sounds like my odyssey game system when it messes up.

....different.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 06:13 PM   #5
Sinth

Sinth grasshopper

haha ghost's representing the pixel!
Sinth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 06:22 PM   #6
VDB-King
Wie is Ut?

VDB-King grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe View Post
beat sounds like my odyssey game system when it messes up.

....different.
The producer is know for those sounds. He gets love and hate for his techno side. But those are his roots. He is originally a techno producer. And currently one of the better producer in the Netherlands on Hiphop. He had two other beats lined up, which were a bit faster, and I liked those more, So did Trife & Wigz, they said Ghost should've run with beat#3, Only Ghost wanted to go with beat #1. And that's this one.

A limited edition 12" will be pressed and distrubuted to those who attended the party. There will be no futher distributing so far. Since the production credits lie with Kubus, and the writing credits with Ghost & co.
Old 10-03-2006, 06:23 PM   #7
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

yeah this beat sounds like an old video game. not bad. never got too into trife though.
Old 10-04-2006, 08:07 AM   #8
mightyhealthy
Veteran Member

mightyhealthy grasshopper

FIRE! Ghost and Trife are a great combo.
mightyhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 08:34 AM   #9
WuBizzie
Smack dumb niggas 24/7

WuBizzie crouching tigerWuBizzie crouching tiger

Something different, but nice.
WuBizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 09:28 AM   #10
GHOSTTOAST
Crackheads Beware !!!!

GHOSTTOAST grasshopper

nonthing special about this track . i never was a trife fan and wigs is a ghostface clone . THEODORE UNIT my ass !!!!!
Old 10-04-2006, 10:56 AM   #11
VDB-King
Wie is Ut?

VDB-King grasshopper

The track is cool. I can't wait for my 12'' copy! The day in Amsterdam, when they made this track, was pretty confusing 'cause Ghostface had no idea he had to make a live record. But fuck it. Kubus came in with FIRE beats as always

-mark mayo
Old 10-04-2006, 11:20 AM   #12
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fuckin Heat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 10-04-2006 at 11:24 AM.
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 11:23 AM   #13
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This sounds like a track from a Viktor Vaughn album (mf doom) sounds okay but nothing special.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 04:39 PM   #14
euphanAsia

euphanAsia grasshopper

i like the way Kubus mixes techno with hip-hop, those are his roots, so its all good. I like the song!!
euphanAsia is offline   Reply With Quote