news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-05-2006, 03:32 AM   #16
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuTangMaster View Post
The first album by Eminem was good, it showed some skills IMO and some tight beats by Dr. Dre but everything else after has been wacked, all controversy but no real skill, just trying to get publicity. Lost all credibility to me after the 1st album

Rae's new album should be all Wu, could be a relaunching of the Wu to prepare us for that new Wu Tang Clan album...........
def co sign

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 08:47 AM   #17
Dante
Devils never cry

Dante grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Dante Send a message via Yahoo to Dante

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple View Post
i think a collab with ghost, rae, and eminem could be an ABSOLUTLEY INCREDIBLE track with probably one of the craziest stories ever....damn thats a good idea big ups i hope that happens thatd be some next shit

If it was the Eminem from 7 years ago, then yeah, that would be pretty dope.
Old 10-05-2006, 09:04 AM   #18
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if eminems so shit go on do what hes done...hes talented..hes jsut done what hes wanted to do in the game now so he cant progress any further so his musics shit to real hip hop fans now.Buf id def wanna hear him on a track with Rae and shit just for something new...like the song The Anthem hes on with Chno,tech n9ne etc.
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 09:11 AM   #19
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
I ain't racist, it's a fact ! Dude is overated by white kids only. He's fuckin' wack. His 1st album was decent, but the rest stinks.

no, it's not a fact. where are you from?

and "the rest stinks" wow you're sleeping on classic albums thats a shame.

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 01:03 PM   #20
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple View Post
no, it's not a fact. where are you from?

and "the rest stinks" wow you're sleeping on classic albums thats a shame.
eminem has no classic albums to speak of. even his best shit has poppy sing songy commercial tracks on it. and whoever said white kids hate eminem the most is living in a dream world.

to keep it on topic, he would have no business on a raekwon album, their content is not even remotely similar.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 01:50 PM   #21
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you dont think Marshall Mathers LP is a classic ? seriously something wrong with you.. thats his best work to date.
Old 10-05-2006, 01:54 PM   #22
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WU-KILLAH View Post
you should listen to Rakim's interview about eminem ... I don't dig too much his shit but you can't deny the guy is mad talented... oh and I think white kids are those who hate the most on Eminem.
Waht Rakim interview are you talking about??

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 02:02 PM   #23
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP6qtSdHBAU

Rakim says that if Em was black he would be considered GOAT.

Eminem is only recently acheiving wackness. Slim Shady LP and Marshall Mathers LP were both solid album. Eminem Show has some good tracks and his last cd, while mostly crap had a few bangers.

He needs to stop rapping about Kim and Haley and his mom. That shit is so overdone and retarded.

As a producer he blows goat nuts however.
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 02:08 PM   #24
Cheech Da WildKard
Shotta Rap

Cheech Da WildKard grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Cheech Da WildKard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
I ain't racist, it's a fact ! Dude is overated by white kids only. He's fuckin' wack. His 1st album was decent, but the rest stinks.
He's over-rated by white kids only ...that's funny ..

"Eminem would be called the GOAT ...if he was black" - Rakim ..

So what you said don't add up.
Cheech Da WildKard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 02:09 PM   #25
Cheech Da WildKard
Shotta Rap

Cheech Da WildKard grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Cheech Da WildKard

Ha, dude above me beat me to it ..
Cheech Da WildKard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 02:24 PM   #26
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

if rae an em do a track,,,,OHHHHH WEEEEE .... THE SHIT WOULD BE FIRE, EM CAN ONLY ACT HARD SO MUCH, HE GOTTA WORK FOR HIPHOP. I LUV ACTUAL TALENT. EM'S COOL AS FUCK. BETTER THAN SHAWN WIGGZ AS FAR AS I CAN TELL.

ANYWAYS, THANKS FOR THE RACISM BRO, THAT WAS SO COOL
Old 10-05-2006, 02:26 PM   #27
ShaolinDarts
Audio System/Diamond

ShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkey

Haha at people say Em was good. The whole of the Wu 'was' good, thats why there ain't been a classic in years. Double standards galore.

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon
ShaolinDarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 02:26 PM   #28
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

another idiot exposed

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 02:33 PM   #29
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

FUK IT

Old 10-05-2006, 05:52 PM   #30
Rebel_INS
Veteran Member

Rebel_INS shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Rebel_INS

Word up. I don't mind if Busta has a verse, but no one else. Albums gonna be bangin anyways/.