news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-04-2006, 08:20 PM   #16
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!

Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
he isnt even human anymore. He transformed a long time ago. Most likely in 99 he became the monster that he is now. I want him and Percy to quit fighting so much cuz when they rejoin its gonna go even further. Energy is everything.

Who the hell is Mr Fantastik????
dunno and i co-sign the thing about him and percy fighting!

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin
Lil' Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 08:27 PM   #17
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Besides beef rap, something else started that shit. I wanna find out what it is and mediate that shit. I would make a whole album about it if I had my facts straight cuz thats the only way either one of them will listen.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 08:33 PM   #18
energizer

energizer crouching tiger

mr fantastik is the guy whos on Rap Snitch Knishes and that king geedorah song but no one really knows who he is other than those appearances

doom is so critiqued, some people dont like his beats but love his rhymes, some people say he cant rap for shit but makes the best beats

i think hes sick at both
doom is top 10 dead or alive
energizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 08:36 PM   #19
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

i like Doom, but i dont feel he is the most creative... in awhile... i dunno... his style is for some people and some people wont like it... i like him, but not as much as everyone on here... peace tho

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 08:44 PM   #20
Mega La DON
the Samurai of UGHH.COM

Mega La DON grasshopper

DOOM is mad underated!One of the last of the golden age.Prolly my fav emcee
Mega La DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 08:46 PM   #21
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by energizer View Post
mr fantastik is the guy whos on Rap Snitch Knishes and that king geedorah song but no one really knows who he is other than those appearances

doom is so critiqued, some people dont like his beats but love his rhymes, some people say he cant rap for shit but makes the best beats

i think hes sick at both
doom is top 10 dead or alive
I know what tracks hes on. I got them all but like you said -nobody knows who he is.
Old 10-04-2006, 08:56 PM   #22
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

"off on a tangent, he aint got a cent, supposed to went to management, spent it getting bent"

i remember reading that thats the jist of it, grimm gave doom money to operation doomsday, he drank most of it away, did doomsday and never repaid grimm. Grimm went to jail, doom stopped talking to him and then cut out alot of his stuff from the first MIC album. Just rumor, but it makes sense to me.
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 09:23 PM   #23
INF
Digital @fterLife

Oh shit! Okay, I see now. Percy should know more than anybody that D was having a fucked up time around then. It dont give him the right to fuck him over but what do you think a mind like D was to think in his condition when he found out that there was "another" like him and that he really wasnt alone.
Old 10-04-2006, 09:32 PM   #24
INF
Digital @fterLife

Percy is never gonna forgive him though cuz he proved that you can over come anything and D was just dealing with death around him not death itself. Then again, Percy did say to come back home at the end of the book of Daniel. If it wasnt for Percy's money then do you think Doom would have still became what he is Wooz? This is an ill situation indeed.
Old 10-04-2006, 09:47 PM   #25
rubyspirit
Ridin' in the Wu-mobile

rubyspirit grasshopper

I thought you were talking about Bobby Digital.
rubyspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 09:51 PM   #26
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyspirit View Post
I thought you were talking about Bobby Digital.

God , I had faith in Bob Diggi but I think he got too high and forgot about the cause. Cant knock him though cuz I did it too. Good thing I hadnt got on yet though cuz i would have let the world down by now. Shit, the style I bring is only gonna be more benefitial now though. It all makes sense now but while I was going thru it all I wanted to do was die.
Old 10-04-2006, 09:59 PM   #27
xHard to Earnx
ADEPT

xHard to Earnx grasshopper

A few things:

1. You people are fucking weird.

2. Seriously, this is almost creepy.

3. He's not even that good as far as rapping goes.

4. How many times are you dudes going to make the same thread over and over again?
Old 10-04-2006, 10:01 PM   #28
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHard to Earnx View Post
A few things:

1. You people are fucking weird. Whats weird?

2. Seriously, this is almost creepy. Why?

3. He's not even that good as far as rapping goes. He has broke the mold.

4. How many times are you dudes going to make the same thread over and over again? As many times as it takes to find what I am looking for.

Peace
Old 10-04-2006, 11:47 PM   #29
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

lyrically hes got some real ILL shit. some of his production is real nice too

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 12:07 AM   #30
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

Nah i dont think doomsday would have been as good as it was without any of grimms money because no matter if doom spent most of it on booze, i dont think he would have really had any at that time. Maybe the album would have just taken longer to come out.
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote