news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 10-05-2006, 08:13 PM   #61
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post
thats why i started being an asshole to her in a first place, she was making up all kinda shit tellin people i talk to her on a daily and this and that talking about she in love me with and that shit kinda creeped me out.
ion know wtf is up wit shy.
LEGATO TOOK AN L FO SHO. MSRZA=FEMALE FONZ, I GOT YO BACK MA, LOL, AN YEAH U RIGHT MSRZA THIS PLACE WENT TO SHIT.
Old 10-05-2006, 08:13 PM   #62
Gawd
Just walk away.

Gawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkey

he is a man dood.
Old 10-05-2006, 08:13 PM   #63
BLACKNEFERTITI07
Banned

BLACKNEFERTITI07 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to BLACKNEFERTITI07
Thumbs down

Quote:
thats why i started being an asshole to her in a first place, she was making up all kinda shit tellin people i talk to her on a daily and this and that talking about she in love me with and that shit kinda creeped me out.
ion know wtf is up wit shy.
HOLD UP YO, I NEVER SAID THOSE THINGS AT ANY GIVEN FUCKING MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE IN THE HELL WOULD YOU EVEN COME UP WITH THAT!!! I NEVER SAID I LOVED YOU, NOR DID I EVER SAY THAT I PM'ED YOU DAILY. WHOEVER TOLD YOU THOSE THINGS IS A FUCKING LIAR AND IT SURELY WASN'T ME!!!!
Old 10-05-2006, 08:14 PM   #64
Gawd
Just walk away.

bitch you in love with his man meats......post a pic whore..
Old 10-05-2006, 08:16 PM   #65
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post

YOO I NEED ADVICE ON SOMETHING!!!!

just look deep with in your self for some advice but if u feel that is not working then I got u

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
Old 10-05-2006, 08:16 PM   #66
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erikas fire View Post
*doesn't read thread*

I totally agree with MsRza!
LMAO!!!
Old 10-05-2006, 08:17 PM   #67
BLACKNEFERTITI07
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by edbigghead View Post
bitch you in love with his man meats......post a pic whore..
KISS MY ASS STUPID ASS NIGROID!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris kasper View Post
^ shut up and die already
FUCK YOU!!!

P.S BEN, I'M SORRY IF I HAD 2 TO DO ALL THE YELLING IN BIG BOLD BUT THIS SHIT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE BLOWN OUT OF PROPRTION. ALL I WAS TRYING TO DO WAS HELP.

Last edited by BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI; 10-05-2006 at 08:19 PM.
Old 10-05-2006, 08:18 PM   #68
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

TO ALL READING THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A TRANNY ( SHYHEIM ) TALKS TO A TRUE QUEEN ( MS RZA ) ABOUT A PERVERT ( LEGATO )...TO BE CLEAR PERVERT IS NOT A BAD THING!
Old 10-05-2006, 08:19 PM   #69
Gawd
Just walk away.

Quote:
heeeeelllllllll the fuck no, i don't downgrade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHYHEIMCHICA06 View Post
KISS MY ASS STUPID ASS NIGROID!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU!!!

P.S BEN, I'M SORRY IF I HAD 2 TO DO ALL THE YELLING IN BIG BOLD BUT THIS SHIT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE BLOWN OUT OF PROPRTION. ALL I WAS TRYING TO DO WAS HELP.
ban her she said nigr01d......thats mine and jaspers word..
Old 10-05-2006, 08:19 PM   #70
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
HOLD UP YO, I NEVER SAID THOSE THINGS AT ANY GIVEN FUCKING MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE IN THE HELL WOULD YOU EVEN COME UP WITH THAT!!! I NEVER SAID I LOVED YOU, NOR DID I EVER SAY THAT I PM'ED YOU DAILY. WHOEVER TOLD YOU THOSE THINGS IS A FUCKING LIAR AND IT SURELY WASN'T ME!!!!

not that I am trying to beef with u but yo u use to be like pm every post in the neverending say anything thread and would get mad if he did not

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
Old 10-05-2006, 08:20 PM   #71
Gawd
Just walk away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
TO ALL READING THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A TRANNY ( SHYHEIM ) TALKS TO A TRUE QUEEN ( MS RZA ) ABOUT A PERVERT ( LEGATO )...TO BE CLEAR PERVERT IS NOT A BAD THING!
pwnt...dood 36 wont let you ban her huh? we must revolt then.....
Old 10-05-2006, 08:23 PM   #72
BLACKNEFERTITI07
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by edbigghead View Post
ban her she said nigr01d......thats mine and jaspers word..

you were the one that has been getting on my nerves. so you get banned cause u pused me over the damn edge now!!! and i'm tired of it!!!!!!!
Old 10-05-2006, 08:25 PM   #73
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
you were the one that has been getting on my nerves. so you get banned cause u pused me over the damn edge now!!! and i'm tired of it!!!!!!!
LMAO @ Pused
Old 10-05-2006, 08:25 PM   #74
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

never liked legato, at least ed has an interesting turn of phrase, ms rza a beautiful personality, and shychica an eccentric and funny character

none of yall have a girlfriend, i dont kno where im goin with this, im very drunk
Old 10-05-2006, 08:28 PM   #75
Sexy Jasper
Fuck your thing

Sexy Jasper shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Sexy Jasper Send a message via AIM to Sexy Jasper Send a message via MSN to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Yahoo to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Skype™ to Sexy Jasper

You guys need to learn to make people depressed and suicidal.