news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 10-05-2006, 08:29 PM   #76
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

"MUSIC MAKES ME LOOSE CONTROL, MUSIC MAKES ME LOOSE CONTROL / WU TANG, NOW WE ON A ROLL, ON THE RISE NOW HERE WE GO / MUSIC MAKES ME LOOSE CONTROL / RZA BEATS IS OUTTA CONTROL, OUTTA CONTOL - [THIS FUCKIN THREAD IS OUTTA CONTOL] - NOW HERE WE GO...GO....GO [ECHOED]"
Old 10-05-2006, 08:31 PM   #77
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1NKS View Post
"MUSIC MAKES ME LOOSE CONTROL, MUSIC MAKES ME LOOSE CONTROL / WU TANG, NOW WE ON A ROLL, ON THE RISE NOW HERE WE GO / MUSIC MAKES ME LOOSE CONTROL / RZA BEATS IS OUTTA CONTROL, OUTTA CONTOL - [THIS FUCKIN THREAD IS OUTTA CONTOL] - NOW HERE WE GO...GO....GO [ECHOED]"
Thats the The MoFuckin Jam!
Old 10-05-2006, 08:32 PM   #78
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

goodnight im goin to bed, after this beer
Old 10-05-2006, 08:33 PM   #79
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
Thats the The MoFuckin Jam!
Yep.
Old 10-05-2006, 08:33 PM   #80
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Old 10-05-2006, 08:35 PM   #81
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Wu Masta View Post
goodnight im goin to bed, after this beer

Im gon level out my self - Peace all!
Old 10-05-2006, 08:42 PM   #82
Gawd
Just walk away.

Gawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHYHEIMCHICA06 View Post
you were the one that has been getting on my nerves. so you get banned cause u pused me over the damn edge now!!! and i'm tired of it!!!!!!!
you have a penis

Quote:
LMAO @ Pused
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Wu Masta View Post
never liked legato, at least ed has an interesting turn of phrase, ms rza a beautiful personality, and shychica an eccentric and funny character

none of yall have a girlfriend, i dont kno where im goin with this, im very drunk
Old 10-05-2006, 08:53 PM   #83
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

lol - you gotta be kidding me....how old are yall?

CONservative goverMENt
Old 10-05-2006, 09:15 PM   #84
WuTangWarrior
Shittin on E-Gangstas

WuTangWarrior grasshopper

yall need a life, 7 pages of this shit and i actually took the time to read it lol damn.... pure comedy tho lol eD u are one funny mothafucka even tho we have dif. views on politics n shit, i dont cry myself to sleep thinkin about how u "pwned" me in an arguement GROW UP PPL, IF SOMEONE HAS A LIFE, LET THEM LIVE IT

Old 10-05-2006, 09:18 PM   #85
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

Quote:
KISS MY ASS STUPID ASS NIGROID!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Old 10-05-2006, 09:19 PM   #86
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just got back from shopping, Ben close this shit.

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
Old 10-05-2006, 09:21 PM   #87
WuTangWarrior
Shittin on E-Gangstas

WuTangWarrior grasshopper

Quote:
KISS MY ASS STUPID ASS NIGROID!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU!!!
You=

Old 10-05-2006, 09:29 PM   #88
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

yeah when you close this shit, put it in the classics with the rest of the degenerate threads.

make a new section where you put people's accounts into a Classics section where they're trapped there and can only talkto themselves.
Old 10-05-2006, 09:29 PM   #89
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

A lot of you people are pretty fuckin weird sometimes. This whole group of people who post on this forum on a regular basis would make a great case study for a group psychologists. I cant believe people are catchin' feelings on the internet. 99% of you have never met in real life and I hope to god you dont cuz it would turn into some strange love/hate orgy of egos clashing mixed with buttsex and printed out conversations of irrevelant bullshit.

Now I know me posting in this thread is none of my business, by the way I stopped reading after page one, but I figured I'd tell the entire corp that every now and then they should stop and take a look at themselves and acknowledge that they are conversating with a bunch of head-cases, skitzos, petty criminals, eurofags, rednecks, nerds, drunks, and people with obsessive compulsive disorders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
Old 10-05-2006, 09:30 PM   #90
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
TO ALL READING THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A TRANNY ( SHYHEIM ) TALKS TO A TRUE QUEEN ( MS RZA ) ABOUT A PERVERT ( LEGATO )...TO BE CLEAR PERVERT IS NOT A BAD THING!
Yes you are right Ben.
Being a pervert is not a bad thing at all.
My brain is always in the gutter. I guess after being happily single
for so many years, maybe its time that I give someone a chance, and I guess
get sex daily. I need it. haha!

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ