news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 02-20-2007, 01:50 PM   #1
Black Man
Veteran Member

Black Man crouching tiger
Default T.H.E.M....revisited!!!

Many who have heard the teaching of the NOI/5%/NGE dismiss their teachings as an extreme display of racial pride...an understandable reaction to centuries of racial degradation at the hands of white society. The teaching of the NGE (man being god, the blackman) is backed up by scripture and acknowledged by all the Prophets of God.

Who is God? Answering the question of Who is God is of paramount importance to the whole world. It is of particular importance to Black people (black, brown, yellow) because in doing so, we solve the mystery of our own beginning. Current evolutionary theory, while acknowledging the first humans were "probably" black, place the origin of these aboriginal Black people in the tree hopping primates of Africa. They say when the Blackman today looks at his reflection in a mirror, what he is seeing is nothing more than an advanced ape.

It's time to revisit the teachings of the Honorable elijah Muhammad. The question his doctrine raised in regards to the nature of God absolutely must be answered if Black people are going to have a true knowledge of themselves. Coming on the heels of the Era of Afrocentricity, during which invaluable information was uncovered and dispensed showing the greatness of our "African" past. But through it all, we are no closer to a true Knowledge of Self because the Afrocentric movement refused to address the question of God. The Afrocentric movement was never tangent. Regardless of how learned we are in African history, how many kings we can name or contributions to civilization we can cite, until we can correctly answer the question of Who is God we will never cross the threshold of true Knowledge of Self.

Man is God, the Blackman is God!

The average god-fearing individual reacts vehemently against such teaching of God being a human being. It is believed by most Jews, Christians, Muslims, and others that god is a spirit independent of flesh. The Bible teaches that during this time, His true reality would not be known until the End of Time.

Revelation 10:7
But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he begins to sound, THE MYSTERY OF GOD SHOULD BE FINISHED, as He hath declared to his servants the prophets.

A mystery is that which is unknown. God's reality was unknown for thousands of years and was to remain so until the Seventh Angel sounded in the Last Days. the masses who worshipped God prior to the sounding of the Seventh Angel would be worshipping other than His true reality; that would be unknown to them.

In 1931 the Seventh Angel sounded and the mystery was finished. God came out of "hiding" and as expected the world stood in offended shock and consternation by the revelation. Over seventy years have now passed and emotions have subsided. It is now time to look at this teaching in a scholarly scienfitic and theological manner.
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 02:19 PM   #2
Black Man
Veteran Member

Theology is a compound of two Latin words: theos meaning God and logos meaning the study of. Science comes from the Latin root scio which means to know. A Scientific Theology is thus the study of God based on empirical knowledge: actual facts.

Many believe that it is impossible to "know God." They say his nature is such that the human mind could never comprehend Him. According to scripture/prophets God desires to be known.

According to a hadith of Prophet Muhammad, Allah said, "I was a hidden treasure; I wanted to be known. Hence, I created the world so that I might be known."

Quetzacoatel, Black God of Mexico

Godfrey Higgins, Anacalypsis: An Inquiry Into the Origins of Languages, Nations, and Religions states, "We have found the Black complexion or something relating to it whenever we hae approached the origin of nations. The Alma Mater, the Goddess Multimammia, the founders of the Oracles, the Memnon of first idols, were always Black. Venus Jupiter Apollo Bacchus hercules Asteroth Adonis Horus Apis Osiris and Amen: in short All the deities were black."

All of the ancient civilizationsof the Black Man and Woman understood that the Most High conveyed himself through the body of the Black Man.

Anthropomorphism, a Greek word coming from anthropos meaning man and morphe meaning form.

Manley P Hall, in Man: Grand Symbol of the Mysteries, says: "Eusebius, on the authority of Porphyry, wrote that the Egyptians acknowledged one intellectual author or creator of the world; that they worshipped him in a human form and dark blue complexion blue-black..."
Old 02-20-2007, 02:25 PM   #3
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

So let's revist this.

Case Study #1

The white god complex.

Blackman is a perfect example, of what happens when religion brain washes an individual.

Instead of humoring others with the notion that there is or isn't a god, he has already made up his mind that blackman is god.

Ashamed of his own heritage, or perhaps so disgusted with his own families back ground, he has cast aside his white skin.

He has embraced the notion that he is a black man, or the reject part of a black man, who has "knowledged" himself, and thus gained redemption in the eyes of his black brothers.

And now he has cast everyone from his circle that doens't make the "5%" cut. They are the lost sheep, and he is the shepard.

And thus, he has empowered himself. He no longer has to take resposibliblty for his white skin, and his history, because he is at heart truly a blackman.

And thus we have the White God known as Blackman.

But then........

How can he ever be black? He never had to deal with the struggles of having black skin.

You never fail to let me down with your response Blackman. You truly are the sterotypical whiteman that steals everything and claims it as his own.
Old 02-20-2007, 02:42 PM   #4
Black Man
Veteran Member

Gabriel...who over a period of 27 years revealed the totality of the Holy Qur'an to the Prophet. It is generally assumed that the angel Gabriel was some spooky being with wings or something that is other than a man. The Prophet and the Holy Qur'an says differently: the angel Gabriel was a Man.

Qur'an 19:17 "Then We sent to her (Mary) Our spirit and it appeared to her as a Well-Made MAN."

It's also noted in a Hadith, "the Angel comes to me in the likeness of a MAN and speaks to me and I retain in memory what HE says."

Gabriel, according to the Encyclopedia of Islam means "Man of God." It goes on to say "as a rule he appeared as an ordinary strong man...wearing two green garments and a silk turban on a horse."
Old 02-20-2007, 03:00 PM   #5
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

yo black man if u a white man then u can never be a blackman the same as michael jackson can't be a white man
alot of that shit soldier said makes sence
RAMESH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 03:27 PM   #6
Black Man
Veteran Member

In the prophetic pictures of the Coming of God, He is accompanied by One called "His Anointed." When He comes out of the East and reaches His destination in the West, there He raises up His Anointed One. God says in Deuteronomy 18:18 "I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee (Moses/Musa), and I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him."

This Anointed One will be the precursor of God. He will "prepare ye the way of the Lord."

In the Muslim world, when the Mahdi comes, he will be accompanied by the Messiah. The Messiah is different from the Son of Man and is called the Son of God. The Son of Man is God and His Anointed One is called the Son of God or the Christ. The two are called "the two anointed ones" in Zec. 4:14.

Malachi, which means "My Messneger" God says, "Behold, I will send you Elijah The Prophet before the coming of the great nd dreadful day of the Lord (4:6)."

Jesus admits that Elijah "truly shall first come, and restore all things" Matt. 17:11. It is generally believed that John the Baptist was that Elijah, but he denied being that Elijah (John 1:19-25). While Jesus was on the cross he called for Elijah (Matt. 27:47,49).

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad is teh Messiah that the world has been expecting for 2,000 years. Master Fard Muhammad, the Mahdi, chose him as his Messenger and exalted christ. Master Fard Muhammad taught Elijah Muhammad "face to face" as a man speketh to his friend for 3 1/2 years. Elijah worked on the mission given to him by god himself for 40 years, from 1934 to 1974. It is written in the Book of Hebrews 3 "When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years."
Old 02-20-2007, 03:48 PM   #7
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

instead of quoting stuff all the time have you got no original thoughts
Old 02-20-2007, 03:51 PM   #8
Black Man
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
instead of quoting stuff all the time have you got no original thoughts
And where are your original thoughts?
Old 02-20-2007, 03:58 PM   #9
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

most of my thoughts are original
Old 02-20-2007, 04:05 PM   #10
Black Man
Veteran Member

Quote:
most of my thoughts are original
SUCH AS?
Old 02-20-2007, 04:08 PM   #11
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

give a topic
Old 02-20-2007, 04:13 PM   #12
Black Man
Veteran Member

Quote:
give a topic
DEMOCRACY
Old 02-20-2007, 04:14 PM   #13
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

here's 1 for u man can never be god we can act like gods but we not & never will be
Old 02-20-2007, 04:17 PM   #14
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
DEMOCRACY
i believe in democracy i live in a democratic country i think evryone should
Old 02-20-2007, 04:27 PM   #15
Black Man
Veteran Member

Quote:
i believe in democracy i live in a democratic country i think evryone should
Both of your statements I've heard before. Nothing original with those ideas. Would you like to try again?