news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-12-2006, 11:01 PM   #46
rubyspirit
Ridin' in the Wu-mobile

rubyspirit grasshopper

A t-shirt from the Wu-Latino website and the mixtape!
rubyspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 01:00 AM   #47
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cappadonna - the pillage.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 10:46 AM   #48
IRAN
Terrorist

IRAN shaolin monk

I have just ordered the Sting, is it as good as the Swarm?
Old 10-13-2006, 10:50 AM   #49
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRAN View Post
I have just ordered the Sting, is it as good as the Swarm?
no
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 11:00 AM   #50
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

last purcahse was fishscale. I wanna get a hold of Resident Patient but in New Zealand getting any Wu shit is hard. Mef's 4:21 aint even in stores yet and it was a fucking strugle getting hold of fishscale. Had to order it in from America through Borders. Cost me 25US dollars to get it. Most stores used to have a big Wu-Tang collection with pretty much every Wu album till like 2002 now in the local "Hip Hop" store they aint even got a Wu-Tang or any of the Generals section anymore its fucking disapointing. All it fucking is now is southern rappers and gunit. Fuck its like hip hop love is dying over here. Still can order them in from Borders but 25US a pop is buring a hole in my pocket. Im only earning like 220US a week which is alright money over here like I can live comfortable but when you convert it to US currency its a fuck of alot of my wages. And then I gotta wait like 3weeks for the shit to come in from America but usually its worth it. I cant stand any bullshit music so the purchasing of Wu-Tang's music is like a gift for me and I appreciate it to the fullest. Yeah anyways im typing alot of bullshit now cause im cut and its 4am PEACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
then she started telling me that she can't drink house drinks or cheap vodak, that it has to be ciroc or patron or else she gets sick. Bitch you better guzzle this Bartons and take an advil.
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 03:16 PM   #51
IRAN
Terrorist

IRAN shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe View Post
no

Its pretty disapointing, nowhere as good, doesn't have the Wu feel.
Old 10-16-2006, 03:18 PM   #52
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

I enjoy the sting, but it doesn't touch the swarm.