news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-12-2005, 01:21 PM   #16
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper
Default Re: BLAH BLAH BLAH......seriously

This place needs to get cleaned up I agree. We need to set a limit a STRICT limit on sig size. The one cat with the fucking Words of a Genius POSTER needs to be banned.
Old 07-12-2005, 01:52 PM   #17
FlamingSwordz
Veteran Member

FlamingSwordz drunken mastaFlamingSwordz drunken masta

It would be impossible to "clean" anything up, what's going to stop them from coming back? What would an age limit do?

I got a simple solution: don't read their threads, let them fall to the bottom of the forum, or message a moderator and ask them to delete that thread/post. It only gets worse when you give them the attention they crave!

Also, I agree about sig sizes, some are pathetic!!! Jordi, where are you?!?! Least that guy kept the forums somewhat clean.
FlamingSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 02:05 PM   #18
jaywoods27
Veteran Member

jaywoods27 grasshopper

well it is a free country to post, but, BUT! I agree some of the post are stupid even some of the ones I do. Live and learn
jaywoods27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 02:05 PM   #19
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

Ehm....well but the Wu-Tang Chamber isn't much of a forum either, the same topics keep showin' up tec...idiotic topics mainly....
Old 07-12-2005, 02:09 PM   #20
flierp!

27 grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09
Ehm....well but the Wu-Tang Chamber isn't much of a forum either, the same topics keep showin' up tec...idiotic topics mainly....

Yeah, but new people have questions about things we already know, we used to be at that stage where they are now.
Old 07-12-2005, 02:13 PM   #21
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

Xtades... you are one of the better users here, this age thing doesn't apply to you.

And Mark u wait till im green like u, im gunna ban everyone for breathing

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 02:16 PM   #22
flierp!

27 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36chambers
And Mark u wait till im green like u, im gunna ban everyone for breathing

(Damn, i love that smiley!)
Old 07-12-2005, 02:19 PM   #23
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol...power struggle
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 02:40 PM   #24
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

When you start making posts that are worth reading and threads that are interesting, you will be supirsed how the attitudes will change.

If you have been through message boards long enough, or this one in particular you will notice that they do go into cycles.

There will always be some people that will say the current state of the forum community is the poorest.....no matter how it is.....I bet no matter what happens when there is a new webmaster....there will be a group that will declare the site "the wackest it has ever been".

I have seen many times.....those people that are new and make those newbie type threads will start to mature on the forum as they learn better communication skills and or in the WU Chamber, know more about Wu (few dont...I know) and they will make this place better. It will always happen when a flood of "new forum generation of posters" comes in....I knew this flood would happen since this site has been down for so long....it was due for one.

It almost makes me laugh when the "forum vets" that have been here much longer than myself always talk about how it was better a few years ago. In reality, it was a much smaller community than now, and they got comfortable with the people that they used to post with. Of course we all remember the classic threads that were made here in the past...and that is what was remembered.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 02:57 PM   #25
Ouroborous
Living The Dream

Ouroborous grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
On the real, I've noticed lately that alot of this forum has gone to hell because of people like Thomas Creed and others have come here and started bullshit threads like "OHHHH NELLY VS WUTANG" or "DO YOU LIKE RZA'S PENIS OR METHODMAN'S BETTER" seriously what the hell is wrong with this place?? Why are you motherfuckers coming here and starting this shit?!?!?!?! .....all these bullshit threads are rediculous......does anybody agree with me?
lol. nicely put! i agree tho these threads are bullshit...... 'Nas vs Wu Tang for instance'..........a different fucking one every day, despite all the aggro the previous one made.
Old 07-12-2005, 03:18 PM   #26
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

Wooly Noggins shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Wooly Noggins Send a message via AIM to Wooly Noggins Send a message via Yahoo to Wooly Noggins

yall don't wanna participate in serious discussions

jokers need to post too

"E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"
Wooly Noggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 04:01 PM   #27
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
On the real, I've noticed lately that alot of this forum has gone to hell because of people like Thomas Creed and others have come here and started bullshit threads like "OHHHH NELLY VS WUTANG" or "DO YOU LIKE RZA'S PENIS OR METHODMAN'S BETTER" seriously what the hell is wrong with this place?? Why are you motherfuckers coming here and starting this shit?!?!?!?!

but really, i think I'm about to fully stay on Chambermusik, all these bullshit threads are rediculous......does anybody agree with me?
true
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 04:02 PM   #28
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

shall i delete the rza is ok thread?

it wasnt even funny the 1st time the person said it.

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 04:10 PM   #29
flierp!

27 grasshopper

Nah, i think it's funny
Old 07-12-2005, 04:18 PM   #30
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

Wooly Noggins shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Wooly Noggins Send a message via AIM to Wooly Noggins Send a message via Yahoo to Wooly Noggins

i say, if it gets response and people enjoy discussing these stupid things them let them - there should be a hidden knowledge section here there though -

"E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"
Wooly Noggins is offline   Reply With Quote