news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-18-2006, 02:26 PM   #91
rgu2002
Banned

rgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal son

...so what is release date? Fuck 'early 2007' ! How much we need to wait... its been a long time.
36, I remember you anounced that sampler will be available when date of release will be known, isnt it ?
rgu2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 02:55 PM   #92
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sounds really good, got rza to commentate over the thing...when is this coming out? it's been almost 8 years in the making.

I liked Off the Wall and Thriller but is the Michael Jackson song really necessary? That hook is atrocious.

Other than that, HOT FIYAH! I will be copping this.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 01:52 PM   #93
MRTOk

MRTOk grasshopper

One of the last instrumentales has been used by NTM is 2001.

NTM Le clash CD1
outrologie.mp3
http://rapidshare.de/files/37362738/11_-_Outrologie.mp3.html
MRTOk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 02:46 AM   #94
shahcronz
SHAOLIN STUDENT

shahcronz drunken mastashahcronz drunken mastashahcronz drunken masta
Send a message via ICQ to shahcronz

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRTOk View Post
One of the last instrumentales has been used by NTM is 2001.

NTM Le clash CD1
outrologie.mp3
http://rapidshare.de/files/37362738/11_-_Outrologie.mp3.html
it also has been used by Blumentopf in 97 on "6meter90"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sug0KEyYCrk

Last edited by shahcronz; 10-20-2006 at 02:52 AM.
shahcronz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 09:11 AM   #95
mightyhealthy
Veteran Member

mightyhealthy grasshopper

It was dope until I heard that Forever Michael bullshit track. That track is gay as hell.
mightyhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 12:41 PM   #96
rgu2002
Banned

rgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal son

For real, I'm big fan of Cilva, but this MJ track is something strange for pure wu-banga album \=
rgu2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 01:44 PM   #97
jR_killa

jR_killa grasshopper

listen the cd is good, and i'm not trying to hate, but theres a major difference between a professional album and an amateur attempt, i know that the album isnt finished yet, but cilvaringz needs to step his shit up majorly before anyone in the rap game will take him seriously.
Old 10-20-2006, 06:19 PM   #98
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of fury

Peace and whatup everyone.

First of all I'm happy to see many positive comments. It's satisfiying to know that when I was making this album, these were the type of beats you would be feeling and I made the right choice in picking them. Most of the beats you hear on this sampler are produced by RZA. The only ones not produced by RZA are Wu-Tang Martial Expert.

Anyway, I'm happy yall like the shit. And I see some of you have doubts about the Michael Jackson song, which I understand. But eventhough the topic is different from what you are used to hearing, I hope you'll respect the fact that a) it is unique, b) the beat is classic RZA, c) it's a song close to my heart being a big fan of Mike's and something I had to do. I personally love the shit.

But keep up with the feedback and we will be releasing more stuff soon such as the DVD Sampler, more pics from the CD Cover and maybe a preview of 'The Weeping Tiger'.

Peace everyone!

Last edited by Cilvaringz; 10-20-2006 at 06:21 PM.
Cilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 06:44 PM   #99
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

will you to put that song when RZA is talking on the album? that beat is crazy

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Last edited by RagnaroK; 10-20-2006 at 06:50 PM.
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 07:53 PM   #100
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post

First of all I'm happy to see many positive comments. It's satisfiying to know that when I was making this album, these were the type of beats you would be feeling and I made the right choice in picking them. Most of the beats you hear on this sampler are produced by RZA. The only ones not produced by RZA are Wu-Tang Martial Expert.

Anyway, I'm happy yall like the shit. And I see some of you have doubts about the Michael Jackson song, which I understand. But eventhough the topic is different from what you are used to hearing, I hope you'll respect the fact that a) it is unique, b) the beat is classic RZA, c) it's a song close to my heart being a big fan of Mike's and something I had to do. I personally love the shit.

But keep up with the feedback and we will be releasing more stuff soon such as the DVD Sampler, more pics from the CD Cover and maybe a preview of 'The Weeping Tiger'.

Peace everyone!
Thanks for the update Cilva and also for your response to some of the stuff being asked here, I hope you post more often.

Peace

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 10:54 PM   #101
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

^^Co-sign

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 01:41 AM   #102
LIFTID
fuckin ninja

LIFTID shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to LIFTID

Quote:

Peace everyone!

Cilva, your right, dont watch face to these dudes hatin on the MJ song...I think thats peace how you evolvin as an artist like that! I definetly was surprised when I heard it and for sure didn't expect that one....it adds flavor to the whole project in my opinion! cats needa realize that doing you is whats bears longevity in the game, so paying homage to one of your greatest influences is only right n exact...Everything is soundin on point right now lord! thinkin bout hittin up a fast before I recieve this when it drops...Wu tang forever all over again! yain ready!

ONE LOVE

Liftid
LIFTID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 05:48 AM   #103
tha god concept
akaTRIFE TYSON~spitboxer

tha god concept shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to tha god concept

shit sounds solid
" WASTED ON THE USUAL WIT MOM DUKES WAITIN ON THE FUNERAL"
"MY MOUSTACHE LIKE ADOLFS"-Ghostface
tha god concept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 06:28 AM   #104
shahcronz
SHAOLIN STUDENT

shahcronz drunken mastashahcronz drunken mastashahcronz drunken masta
Send a message via ICQ to shahcronz

Quote:

the only bad thing about it is that those beats wont be on the next clan album. album sounds sick so far, you really stepped your lyrical game up, too

props
shahcronz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 07:06 PM   #105
Wuniversal God

Wuniversal God grasshopper

Yo this sampler is sick. I'm feelin the whole thing.. Cilvaringz definately doin his thing. I even like that MJ dedication track. That beat is the truth. Peace 2 Cilvaringz, RZA and the whole Wu family.