news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-29-2006, 02:05 PM   #121
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of fury

Trying to stick to January. Still negotiating with labels. Had hoped the process went faster, but as you know the music business changes every day so we want to make sure this is properly handled.
Cilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 02:10 PM   #122
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
Trying to stick to January. Still negotiating with labels. Had hoped the process went faster, but as you know the music business changes every day so we want to make sure this is properly handled.
take ya time ringz..im very patient man..do it right the first time!!
Old 10-29-2006, 02:51 PM   #123
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

cant wait, what label is handling it?
babygrande?
or on a major?
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 02:56 PM   #124
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

are you dyslexic?^^^^
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 03:01 PM   #125
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwu View Post
are you dyslexic?^^^^
no i just read 'january' and nothin else
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 05:23 PM   #126
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronz View Post
take ya time ringz..im very patient man..do it right the first time!!
co-sign
Old 10-31-2006, 12:44 AM   #127
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

im suprised babygrande isnt hopping on ringz, maybe ringz doesnt wanna go with babygrande but i would think they would be perfect for each other.

ps. cilva, thecorpse.com supports you and we would be thrilled if you would stop by sometime!
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 04:00 PM   #128
LIFTID
fuckin ninja

LIFTID shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to LIFTID

both Babygrand and Nature sounds sounds right!

(Lettin off invisible bullets)
LIFTID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 10:02 PM   #129
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIFTID View Post
both Babygrand and Nature sounds sounds right!
I agree.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 04:18 AM   #130
duotone
PRODIGAL SUN

duotone crouching tiger
Thumbs up

DAAAAAAAAMN....
i love it.... nice beats.... how is the producer? it sounds like rza... but it deffinately sounds like wu tang.... and it is wutang... that ll be the finest wutangsoloalbum in 2006/07 i think. back to the good ol'time...
i cant wait no more...
but bring the next motherfuckin clanalbum!!!!

we all are watin'

http://www.youtube.com/du0t0ne
duotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 06:41 PM   #131
euphanAsia

euphanAsia grasshopper

Quote:
Peace and whatup everyone.

First of all I'm happy to see many positive comments. It's satisfiying to know that when I was making this album, these were the type of beats you would be feeling and I made the right choice in picking them. Most of the beats you hear on this sampler are produced by RZA. The only ones not produced by RZA are Wu-Tang Martial Expert.

Anyway, I'm happy yall like the shit. And I see some of you have doubts about the Michael Jackson song, which I understand. But eventhough the topic is different from what you are used to hearing, I hope you'll respect the fact that a) it is unique, b) the beat is classic RZA, c) it's a song close to my heart being a big fan of Mike's and something I had to do. I personally love the shit.

But keep up with the feedback and we will be releasing more stuff soon such as the DVD Sampler, more pics from the CD Cover and maybe a preview of 'The Weeping Tiger'.

Peace everyone!
ik ben als nederlander trots dat we iemand in de game hebben als jij!!!!

ik kan niet w8ten op dit album!!!!

merk je trouwens haat omdat je een "Arabische" rapper bent??

peace

Last edited by euphanAsia; 11-04-2006 at 06:44 PM.
euphanAsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 07:17 PM   #132
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of fury

I have a question for yall. How many of yall feel like I should include Valentine Day Massacre on the album? It has new recorded parts by myself and a new hook by Blue Raspberry. But not sure if I should include it on there. Let me know what yall think, honesty counts here!
Cilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 07:30 PM   #133
MNC
Mono Nuclear Criteria

MNC grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to MNC

Quote:
I have a question for yall. How many of yall feel like I should include Valentine Day Massacre on the album? It has new recorded parts by myself and a new hook by Blue Raspberry. But not sure if I should include it on there. Let me know what yall think, honesty counts here!
throw it on as a bonus track! Also, release those dang tracks you did for the Rza Kung Fu movies!!!!!!!!! Also, those tracks you did with Holocaust!!!
MNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 08:55 PM   #134
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
hell fuckin yeah.....thats the one with 9th Prince and 60 Sec??
Old 11-08-2006, 10:40 PM   #135
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

cilva the more songs you put the better cuz every track i have heard from you are bangin i have not listen a wack nor weak song from you
and one more thing make sure your cd reach Puerto Rico cuz i don't have credit card

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote