0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2006, 05:38 PM   #16
damaja
PRODIGAL SUN
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 590
Rep Power: 0
damaja sitting duck
Default

Truth is, I leave on Monday, so I thought it would be funny to piss some people off before I leave. So there you go.
__________________
damaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 05:49 PM   #17
Tetsuo
Hamburger Pimp
 
Tetsuo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,075
Rep Power: 0
Tetsuo shaolin monk
Default

"is warcloud a pussy". This is what we've come to? SMH.
__________________
Hip-Hop's forefathers...that's right...forefathers.

Free Killa Sin!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EedXtPhPhlI
Tetsuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 08:19 PM   #18
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM
 
Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Westside connected (westcoast)
Age: 34
Posts: 15,263
Rep Power: 42
Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms
Default

hahhahaa@ thread title thats hilarious. Naw i doubt cloud is totally defenseless he's probably got some shit up his sleeve
__________________
"BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"
Sicka than aidZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 11:21 PM   #19
Luz
Holy Father
 
Luz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 27
Posts: 1,998
Rep Power: 19
Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury
Default

Who the fuck cares about freestyle battles?

Written verses > Freestyle verses.

The entire Wu could probably get whipped in freestyle battles but I dont listen to rap for punchlines.
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 02:17 AM   #20
TGambino
Veteran Member
 
TGambino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: ft myers
Posts: 3,425
Rep Power: 17
TGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkey
Default

mook is dat nigga
TGambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 02:23 AM   #21
pablobaluba
Banned
 
pablobaluba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: ROMANIA
Age: 29
Posts: 2,467
Rep Power: 0
pablobaluba grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to pablobaluba Send a message via Yahoo to pablobaluba
Default

no
pablobaluba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 02:48 AM   #22
Skellington
666
 
Skellington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Palatinos
Posts: 5,399
Rep Power: 21
Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuBizzie View Post
And NO. warcloud IS NOT the most renowned in the West. You are what I like to call playin' yourself.
In that you're wrong my friend.

Warcloud is one of the most wanted artists on various hip-hop artists projects, i can tell you this through the dozens of messages that are sent to the official Holocaust Space, asking for Holocaust to join them, collab with'm, blablabla...

And to tell the truth, Holocaust ain't into all of this cause of the simple reason there's no real good match to collab with'm.

Warcloud like's to do his own thing, you'll have to be really lucky to get on a track with him.

And as far as the Blue Sky Black Death album goes, y'all think you're supporting Holocaust by gettin' this album right, well, Holocaust had nuthin' to do with this project and didn't receive a dime for this. They were working together for the "Death Coast" LP yes, but they parted ways somewhere in between and BSBD used the material they had from Holo for their own benefit.
Some verses werent even dropped on the beat he's actually rappin' on on the album.

So fuck it, he ain't no pussy, he likes to do his own thing or with people he can REALLY trust like Professional and the Hardcore Click.

So he won't be working with others anytime soon.
ofcourse he's constantly rappin' for pleasure here and there, and then some idiots like to use that material for their own damn profit.

peace
__________________
"The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
of torment. I know none other as sure..."
Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 06:37 AM   #23
biblebullet
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Accra
Posts: 738
Rep Power: 12
biblebullet shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to biblebullet Send a message via Yahoo to biblebullet
Default

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
__________________
WU-TANG FOREVER.
GHANA REPRESENTING
biblebullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 08:46 AM   #24
RAMESH
penalty boxed user
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: South Africa
Age: 35
Posts: 2,544
Rep Power: 0
RAMESH shaolin monk
Default

the diss track Cassidy made of murda mook was way better than murda mooks diss to cassidy & both those guys are ok
murda mook got no real cash how is he going to battle warcloud through the internet?
it won't be worth their time to fly from coast to battle in a club, not enough cash involved
warcloud a pussy? never just not worth his time.
fact murda mook challenged cassidy for no reason, looks like he just wants attention 50 cent style that shit is lame already
warcloud has been around for years he makes cd's he a made man with a quite a huge fanbase
murda mook hasn't really been around that long most people doesn't even know that he exists, no one i know even knows who he is.
makes me think you trying to promote him on this site cause maybe he hasn't got a site of his own.
RAMESH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 11:15 AM   #25
WuBizzie
.
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: East New York, Medina
Posts: 516
Rep Power: 0
WuBizzie iron monkeyWuBizzie iron monkeyWuBizzie iron monkey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington View Post
In that you're wrong my friend.

Warcloud is one of the most wanted artists on various hip-hop artists projects, i can tell you this through the dozens of messages that are sent to the official Holocaust Space, asking for Holocaust to join them, collab with'm, blablabla...

And to tell the truth, Holocaust ain't into all of this cause of the simple reason there's no real good match to collab with'm.

Warcloud like's to do his own thing, you'll have to be really lucky to get on a track with him.

And as far as the Blue Sky Black Death album goes, y'all think you're supporting Holocaust by gettin' this album right, well, Holocaust had nuthin' to do with this project and didn't receive a dime for this. They were working together for the "Death Coast" LP yes, but they parted ways somewhere in between and BSBD used the material they had from Holo for their own benefit.
Some verses werent even dropped on the beat he's actually rappin' on on the album.

So fuck it, he ain't no pussy, he likes to do his own thing or with people he can REALLY trust like Professional and the Hardcore Click.

So he won't be working with others anytime soon.
ofcourse he's constantly rappin' for pleasure here and there, and then some idiots like to use that material for their own damn profit.

peace
Nigga can you PLEASE get off the mans dick already?! Shit. No, the nigga aint the most renowned artist out in the West and for you to try to seriously say that he is just shows how dumb ya ass is concernin' hip hop. You got the gall to try and say this nigga is above Snoop, Game, Ice Cube, Rass Kass, Crooked I, Xzibit, and a whole lotta other niggas on the West, on the West totum pole of hip hop artists? Nigga you need a heavy hand slap for some dumb shit like that. I dont care how many myspace Warcloud stans have gotten on his web page and begged for one of his lame ass "verses" to be on their demo, he just just aint a relevant artist in the West - PERIOD. The reason you aint hearing this nigga on any tracks wit' the best hip hop has to offer is because NO ONE KNOWS HIM AND IF THEY DO - THEY DONT WANT ONE OF HIS WACK ASS "VERSES" FUCKIN' UP THEIR TRACK. Shiiiiit, Wutang don't even want to fuck wit' this nigga no more. And the reason you aint hearing this nigga freestylin' against some of hip hops best is because HE WOULD BE TOTALLY PLAYIN HIMSELF TO TRY TO FREESTYLE ANYBODY THAT ACTUALLY RHYMES AND FLOWS aka RAP. So skellington, my nigga, crawl out that little batman fantasy cave land you live in and get a clue.



WuBizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 11:28 AM   #26
WuBizzie
.
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: East New York, Medina
Posts: 516
Rep Power: 0
WuBizzie iron monkeyWuBizzie iron monkeyWuBizzie iron monkey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
the diss track Cassidy made of murda mook was way better than murda mooks diss to cassidy & both those guys are ok
murda mook got no real cash how is he going to battle warcloud through the internet?
it won't be worth their time to fly from coast to battle in a club, not enough cash involved
warcloud a pussy? never just not worth his time.
fact murda mook challenged cassidy for no reason, looks like he just wants attention 50 cent style that shit is lame already
warcloud has been around for years he makes cd's he a made man with a quite a huge fanbase
murda mook hasn't really been around that long most people doesn't even know that he exists, no one i know even knows who he is.
makes me think you trying to promote him on this site cause maybe he hasn't got a site of his own.
Dynamite? Heeey, Dynamite? Make my day and try to rationalize what the fuck this nigga posted. LOL!! Please. Warcloud a MADE MAN? what the fuck? WHAT HAS THIS NIGGA DONE IN THE ANNALS OF HIP HOP THAT HAS MADE HIM A MADE MAN? No one knows that Murda Mook exists? LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! Nigga, nobody knows who the fuck Warcloud is!!!! Lets be real, who you think a freestyle between Murda Mook and Warcloud would benefit more? Murda Mook who has battled some of the best freestylers in hip hop and has made a name for him self over the past few years OR Warcloud - an artist who dropped a few dope verses many years ago on various wu-affiliated albums but has regressed into a shell of his former self and now makes a living makin' albums that are sooooo below the radar that even Mole Man couldn't spot it? Who? Ya'll niggas are truly delusional.
WuBizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 01:52 PM   #27
THE W
ISRAELITE
 
THE W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: in Christ
Posts: 15,567
Rep Power: 46
THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dane View Post
war cluod is the most renowed in the west just like mook in the east and he know it and this is shit im hering
so this thing about murda mook challenging warcloud is just something that someone told you?
__________________
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 02:08 PM   #28
12weLvE
Veteran Member
 
12weLvE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: BronX,NY
Age: 27
Posts: 7,577
Rep Power: 47
12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuBizzie View Post
Nigga can you PLEASE get off the mans dick already?! Shit. No, the nigga aint the most renowned artist out in the West and for you to try to seriously say that he is just shows how dumb ya ass is concernin' hip hop. You got the gall to try and say this nigga is above Snoop, Game, Ice Cube, Rass Kass, Crooked I, Xzibit, and a whole lotta other niggas on the West, on the West totum pole of hip hop artists? Nigga you need a heavy hand slap for some dumb shit like that. I dont care how many myspace Warcloud stans have gotten on his web page and begged for one of his lame ass "verses" to be on their demo, he just just aint a relevant artist in the West - PERIOD. The reason you aint hearing this nigga on any tracks wit' the best hip hop has to offer is because NO ONE KNOWS HIM AND IF THEY DO - THEY DONT WANT ONE OF HIS WACK ASS "VERSES" FUCKIN' UP THEIR TRACK. Shiiiiit, Wutang don't even want to fuck wit' this nigga no more. And the reason you aint hearing this nigga freestylin' against some of hip hops best is because HE WOULD BE TOTALLY PLAYIN HIMSELF TO TRY TO FREESTYLE ANYBODY THAT ACTUALLY RHYMES AND FLOWS aka RAP. So skellington, my nigga, crawl out that little batman fantasy cave land you live in and get a clue.


I am sick of you over this topic...leave it alone already. SHIT!
__________________
Some of ya'll still stuck in the 90's...
12weLvE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 03:51 PM   #29
WuBizzie
.
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: East New York, Medina
Posts: 516
Rep Power: 0
WuBizzie iron monkeyWuBizzie iron monkeyWuBizzie iron monkey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
I am sick of you over this topic...leave it alone already. SHIT!
Listen, Chek, I feel you and I believe that you are one of the few people on here that likes Warcloud that states that it's your opinion that he is dope and not reality. You aren't blindly riding this nigga dick. But I gotta say what I gotta say when people post that one of NY's top freestylers has challenged Warcloud on several occasions, which is an obvious lie. And then to throw in extra shit like Murda Mook is an unknown and that Warcloud aint on other niggas shit cause he is above them is blatant. Blatant bullshit that continues to make this forum look bad.
WuBizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 04:05 PM   #30
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?
 
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: The Depths of Shaolin
Posts: 77,779,441
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 10
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuBizzie View Post
This is a lie, and anyone of you that believes otherwise is a cot damn fool. First of all Murda Mook is one of New Yorks most renowned freestylers. Why in the hell would he be calling out a "rapper" who can barely "rhyme" let alone freestyle? I seriously doubt Warcloud is anywhere remote on his radar. He probably doesn't even know who Warcloud is! Come better next time Dane.
HAHA HOLLOWCLOUD should make a HOLLOWEEN ALBUM!
__________________
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:15 AM.


Copyright ©2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one