news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 10-14-2006, 07:20 PM   #31
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuBizzie View Post
Listen, Chek, I feel you and I believe that you are one of the few people on here that likes Warcloud that states that it's your opinion that he is dope and not reality. You aren't blindly riding this nigga dick. But I gotta say what I gotta say when people post that one of NY's top freestylers has challenged Warcloud on several occasions, which is an obvious lie. And then to throw in extra shit like Murda Mook is an unknown and that Warcloud aint on other niggas shit cause he is above them is blatant. Blatant bullshit that continues to make this forum look bad.
Is all peace Bizzie
Old 10-14-2006, 07:23 PM   #32
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
HAHA HOLLOWCLOUD should make a HOLLOWEEN ALBUM!
tell 09 to tell him
Old 10-14-2006, 07:26 PM   #33
Sexy Jasper
Fuck your thing

Sexy Jasper shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Sexy Jasper Send a message via AIM to Sexy Jasper Send a message via MSN to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Yahoo to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Skype™ to Sexy Jasper

I think they should battle rap... I'll hold Warclouds purse.

Sexy Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 08:28 PM   #34
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Bizzie, do you have any other function on this board than to hate on Warcloud? Did he rape someone you know or something? Did he take your candy?
Old 10-14-2006, 08:58 PM   #35
WuBizzie

WuBizzie iron monkeyWuBizzie iron monkeyWuBizzie iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ya_Bane View Post
Bizzie, do you have any other function on this board than to hate on Warcloud? Did he rape someone you know or something? Did he take your candy?
Corny.

Nigga started this thread wit' bullshit, so i decided to post reality.
WuBizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 10:26 PM   #36
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

Quote:
Dynamite? Heeey, Dynamite? Make my day and try to rationalize what the fuck this nigga posted. LOL!! Please. Warcloud a MADE MAN? what the fuck? WHAT HAS THIS NIGGA DONE IN THE ANNALS OF HIP HOP THAT HAS MADE HIM A MADE MAN? No one knows that Murda Mook exists? LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! Nigga, nobody knows who the fuck Warcloud is!!!! Lets be real, who you think a freestyle between Murda Mook and Warcloud would benefit more? Murda Mook who has battled some of the best freestylers in hip hop and has made a name for him self over the past few years OR Warcloud - an artist who dropped a few dope verses many years ago on various wu-affiliated albums but has regressed into a shell of his former self and now makes a living makin' albums that are sooooo below the radar that even Mole Man couldn't spot it? Who? Ya'll niggas are truly delusional.
your problem is you going around the subject trying to belittle warcloud by promoting murda mook & using foul language, u only fooling yourself.
hit me with facts
i'll hit u with some facts Murda Mook is often criticized for writing his rhymes before battles and reusing rhymes from previous battles (both of which are discouraged in freestyle battling) this is taken from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
amazon & undergroundhiphop.com don't have any albums for sale of murda mook
cassidy killed murda mook it's amaizing this guy is still around
you say he been here for years? what has he got to show a couple of freestyles which he written before hand
maybe this guy will shine someday but he hasn't done nothing great as yet
warcloud got 4 cd's under his belt & he got a fanbase of fans all around the world,not mass apeal but he is doing alright
he is also part of the wu-tang clan
the only person i see that is doing dick riding is you
you sucking murda mook's dick like he was a god & he hasn't got a single cd to his name
that's a problem with u kids today u think u fuckin know it all
a mc drops a wicked verse then you think he's god until the next fab hits u
talk to me about murda mook after he dropped his 2nd or 3rd cd only then can you really tell if the man got skills not after he dropped a few freestyles u stupid fuck

RAMESH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 10:33 PM   #37
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

yo warcloud should team up wit them catz who did X to tha muthafuckin M-A-N
Old 10-15-2006, 12:27 AM   #38
WuBizzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
your problem is you going around the subject trying to belittle warcloud by promoting murda mook & using foul language, u only fooling yourself.
hit me with facts
i'll hit u with some facts Murda Mook is often criticized for writing his rhymes before battles and reusing rhymes from previous battles (both of which are discouraged in freestyle battling) this is taken from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
amazon & undergroundhiphop.com don't have any albums for sale of murda mook
cassidy killed murda mook it's amaizing this guy is still around
you say he been here for years? what has he got to show a couple of freestyles which he written before hand
maybe this guy will shine someday but he hasn't done nothing great as yet
warcloud got 4 cd's under his belt & he got a fanbase of fans all around the world,not mass apeal but he is doing alright
he is also part of the wu-tang clan
the only person i see that is doing dick riding is you
you sucking murda mook's dick like he was a god & he hasn't got a single cd to his name
that's a problem with u kids today u think u fuckin know it all
a mc drops a wicked verse then you think he's god until the next fab hits u
talk to me about murda mook after he dropped his 2nd or 3rd cd only then can you really tell if the man got skills not after he dropped a few freestyles u stupid fuck

Since you have very little ability of deciphering English text, I'll take this light on you.

1) I never claimed that Murda Mook does not spit pre-written rhymes in battles or not. And I definitely did not insinuate that he came off the top when battlin', dumbass

2) You mention Wikipedia, which is an online site that can be edited by anyone and their mother. It's not very reliable, dumbass.

3) Murda Mook does not have an official album, and I never claimed that he did have one. Of course Amazon or Undergroundhiphop wouldn't have something that doesn't exist, dumbass.

4) Cassidy got him in a battle. So what? It happens. Cass is nice on the freestyle tip. Also, i never claimed that Murda Mook was one of the BEST freestylers, I said he was one of the TOP freestylers in New York, dumbass

5) I never said that Warcloud doesn't have a significant cult following of fans. I know this. I even started a thread a few weeks back questionin' his fans as to why you guys thought he was a dope MC. Couldn't get one logical answer, dumbass.

6) Warcloud having 4 CDs doesn't mean shit. How many albums does Silkk the Shocker have? I think you get my point. Or maybe not. I forget - you're a dumbass.

7) He is NOT a part of the Wu-Tang Clan. He was wu-affiliated, had internal beef with a few clan representatives and I'm sure after that he has little ,to no, affiliation with anybody wu-affiliated that matters. I shake my head knowing this cat still uses the wu logo on his album cover. Maybe you can explain to me why, dumbass.

8) I ain't dickriding Mook at all. Learn to read and understand what the words mean. I'm simply stating that Murda Mook is one of the top freestylers in New York right now and that he is more of a relaevant artist than warcloud regardless of him not having an album or not. Never said he was nice. Never said he was nasty. Never said he was some kind of God of rap. But I do know that as far as rapping is concerned - he runs tracks around Warcloud. If you consider that dickriding, you are a bigger dumbass than I thought, dumbass.

9) And I'm 26 and a looooonnng time hip hop from the hood. BK to be exact. I'm no kid, faggot.I love hip hop and its history, and i definitely love the ART of rhyming. I get offended when an artist which deviates so far from rapping is praised as a better rapper than some one who actually raps. I'm not a fan of Mook, and I kinda find his uptown swagger style annoyin' at times. But he's a better rapper than Warcloud. Mook doesn't have to have a full album. Mook doesn't have to have an EP. Nor does the nigga need a single. None of that, because I know already that he is a better rapper just simply because he ACTUALLY raps. Dumbass.

So next time you wanna talk shit just because you finally got your mouth off of Warclouds nuts, at least make sense.
Old 10-15-2006, 12:36 AM   #39
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dane View Post
www.myspace.com/merdamook
hes one of NY finest
*fell asleep after 30 seconds*..............*wakes up*
hes not worth warclouds lyrics
end of story
lol @ yall even ASSUMING warcloud is a pussy toward him
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 05:42 AM   #40
WU-KILLAH
Commando Ultra

WU-KILLAH grasshopper

Why so much thread involving warcloud ??? damn he's just one fucking killa bee among the others ... I really don't fucking understand all that love/hate toward this guy ...
Old 10-15-2006, 05:58 AM   #41
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luz7533 View Post
Who the fuck cares about freestyle battles?

Written verses > Freestyle verses.

The entire Wu could probably get whipped in freestyle battles but I dont listen to rap for punchlines.

yep.

only good frees are by supernat.

all that shit from murda mook etc. is just fucking stupid.

they say one thing about the other guys shirt and they win.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 06:04 AM   #42
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Since you have very little ability of deciphering English text, I'll take this light on you.

1) I never claimed that Murda Mook does not spit pre-written rhymes in battles or not. And I definitely did not insinuate that he came off the top when battlin', dumbass

4) Cassidy got him in a battle. So what? It happens. Cass is nice on the freestyle tip. Also, i never claimed that Murda Mook was one of the BEST freestylers, I said he was one of the TOP freestylers in New York, dumbass

your an idiot.

your admitting he doesnt freestyle, but then you say he is one of the TOP freestylers in NY.

please use your amazing literary skills to enlighten us to what your talking about.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 06:07 AM   #43
pablobaluba
Banned

pablobaluba grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to pablobaluba Send a message via Yahoo to pablobaluba

wu bizzie is racist and gay
pablobaluba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 08:09 AM   #44
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

Wu Bizzie can't apreciate REAL hip-hop

Take y'r ass to the g-unit forums, that's your level right there HAHA

Can't believe this bitch's bullshit talk, know what y'r talkin' about fool....
I ain't gonna bother this thread any longer, this lil' wimp ain't worth it jeeez.....HAHA
Old 10-15-2006, 10:06 AM   #45
WuBizzie

LOL! Learn to read, illstatiq! I never said that Mook came off the top in battles. Where did I say that? I did call him a freestyle battle rapper. What percentage of MCs nowadays spits rhymes totally off the head, illstatiq? A freestyle has just become rhymes thats spit in a battle format or just over a track. Hardly anyone of the top freestylers rhyme totally off the dome anymore. Ya'll faggot ass, nerd ass niggas is mad that I state true story? Ya'll funny. And you can call me whatever you want over this forum shit, but best believe that I would bust ya'll nerd asses in real life. Ya dig?