news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 10-15-2006, 11:31 AM   #16
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD ZERO View Post
nope

it wasnt nowhere near wack, coulda been alot better tho rhyme wise, holocaust just been away too long
Nah, the rhymes are fabulous, the reason why some people say his rhymes are wack is cause they don't understand and/or apreciate them.

There is no other rapper like him out there, wich makes him unique obviously.

The album is good, yes, but fuck Blue Sky Black Death tho
Old 10-15-2006, 10:14 PM   #17
biblebullet
Veteran Member

biblebullet shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to biblebullet Send a message via Yahoo to biblebullet

whatever...i really enjoyed the album.
But i got to be honest lyrically and rhyme wise warcloud/holocaust could have done a lot better
Old 10-18-2006, 06:05 AM   #18
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblebullet View Post
whatever...i really enjoyed the album.
But i got to be honest lyrically and rhyme wise warcloud/holocaust could have done a lot better
yo bible what's up i also really enjoyed the album i do hear though that their was alot of speculation going on around the cd
like that warcloud wasn't really present when they made the cd
i hear they just took warclouds verses & threw them over the tracks he was not present
i hate the pollitics behind the music but in a way i'm just glad to get a new warcloud cd i love that guy
respect in representing africa you doing a much better job than me peace.
RAMESH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 06:09 AM   #19
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
i hate the pollitics behind the music but in a way i'm just glad to get a new warcloud cd i love that guy
co-sign
Old 10-18-2006, 06:51 AM   #20
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
yo bible what's up i also really enjoyed the album i do hear though that their was alot of speculation going on around the cd
like that warcloud wasn't really present when they made the cd
i hear they just took warclouds verses & threw them over the tracks he was not present
respect in representing africa you doing a much better job than me peace.
If that was the case then why would they do that when they could work with someone else it's not like Warcloud is popular or anything.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 07:01 AM   #21
Ya_Bane

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
If that was the case then why would they do that when they could work with someone else it's not like Warcloud is popular or anything.
That was the case.

Skellington already explained that:

Quote:
Holocaust had nuthin' to do with this project and didn't receive a dime for this. They were working together for the "Death Coast" LP yes, but they parted ways somewhere in between and BSBD used the material they had from Holo for their own benefit.
Some verses werent even dropped on the beat he's actually rappin' on on the album.
Old 10-18-2006, 07:35 AM   #22
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ya_Bane View Post
That was the case.

Skellington already explained that:
I never saw skellington's post, still I don't like it when albums are made this way because you can feel that the album is souless because the mc has some sort od distant connection with the production, I don't know how to explain it but when I heard this album I could tell that something was not quite right, on some of the tracks his rhymes seemed slightly out of synch with the beats.

In anycase no way is this better than NSD Bane, what the fuck where you smoking when you said that?

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 07:44 AM   #23
Ya_Bane

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
I never saw skellington's post, still I don't like it when albums are made this way because you can feel that the album is souless because the mc has some sort od distant connection with the production, I don't know how to explain it but when I heard this album I could tell that something was not quite right, on some of the tracks his rhymes seemed slightly out of synch with the beats.

In anycase no way is this better than NSD Bane, what the fuck where you smoking when you said that?
I was pretty sober. But I've also called pretty much every album of 2006 better than NSD. I just don't feel NSD that much.