news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-11-2005, 11:54 PM   #31
Vegan
Herbivore

Vegan grasshopper
Default Re: Who here is gonna Order the Tyson fight?

He is not out of debt. before the fight, he owed 40 million to creditors. Now he owes 38 million. He would have had to fight about 7 figts (and win) to pay it off.
Vegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 04:20 AM   #32
Roman Deini
WuCorp Million Dollar Man

Roman Deini shaolin monk

tyson just bought a new home in phoenix, 7000 square ft it was, he made a down payment of 250 grand. he gets his money some way tho. how? no idea.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”
Roman Deini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 05:53 AM   #33
Ronin
WC LEGEND

Ronin shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

he got 2.75 million for that fight and mcbride got 80 grand lol

thats how
Old 06-12-2005, 07:57 AM   #34
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

y would he buy a big ass house......he dosnt want to be rich no more....thats y he blew all his money on 50 cents house lol gold bathroom ................
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 10:53 AM   #35
My 1st Timbs
Rational One

My 1st Timbs grasshopper

lamon brewster is the only heavyweight out now with that "fierce" "fire" and drive.

on its way to being a best seller .........
My 1st Timbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 12:14 PM   #36
Roman Deini

Roman Deini shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f
y would he buy a big ass house......he dosnt want to be rich no more....thats y he blew all his money on 50 cents house lol gold bathroom ................
now you judge him the same as the media who commented like that when they hear a bought a new home. he dont live that life anymore he was like that 15 years ago. if you know who he living with now you would understand but since you not now you comment like that.

and 1st timbs you should contact mike and co-write a book together or something called tyson: in his own words. his own biography. i really wanna see him out of debt tho.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”
Old 06-12-2005, 11:20 PM   #37
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

How much money did Tyson Lose over the years? Like 40 million? I don't see how a person can be that stupid to lose that kind of money. I know that the promoters jipped him out of some of the money, but still, lol It's beyond belief how some sports players, celebrities, etc. can lose so much money.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 05:31 AM   #38
Roman Deini

Roman Deini shaolin monk

he blew 300 million. he got 5 million for this fight, he keeps 270 grand to himself the rest to his ex-wife, IRS and creditors.

Old 06-13-2005, 05:38 AM   #39
Ronin
WC LEGEND

Ronin shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

i think tyson, coming from the gutter...already an emotional wreck, got fucked up by the media and his bitch of a first wife

deini, u jock him a bit but he has thrown it all away

i would love to see him with a stable life as the media have fucked him over but maybe he couldve been better with his income?
Old 06-13-2005, 10:38 AM   #40
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

we should leave tyson enjoy his past journeys in boxing, cos upon tht will he be judged properly in terms of boxing.
his personal life is a rollercoaster, but fuck, we all got difficult lives

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 10:44 AM   #41
Roman Deini

Roman Deini shaolin monk

tyson was sent early in his life to a prison or something and not much know there but they all think he got raped there by the guards and all that. it was on a vh1 show of him, the rise and rise of tyson. it was that cus d'amato took him under his wing or he we would've never heard of him.

tyson never seen that amount of money in his life so he didnt what to do with it, he was spending it reckless, bad advice from so called friends and all that. and i surely doubt he raped that beauty pageant no way.

Old 06-13-2005, 02:22 PM   #42
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

N what a lot of people forget that coz Tyson was famous and money was flowing in he never had a care about his financial status to check the "managers" to make sure shit was flowing right. He always said fuck worrying about that kinda stuff coz he could "sell out madison square garden masturbating". I have a photographic memo and remember that exact interview like it was yesterday. Plus Big Bad Tyson was actually the soundest mofo on the planet to his mates n shit. If he bought a car, hed buy a different colour too for whoever was with him. He was always importing cars for people, buying houses n shit. Pitty they never returned the favour eh?

But to be real, Tyson could have done things better. Managed money better, kept better company, not fell for that gold-diggin hoe's spell, etc; etc; etc; n thats why shits fucked up. Tyson only ever really loved boxing and the people he had genuine love for died when he was young when he needed their guidance the most. So that shits natural, that he was mentally fucked up. Rape, no chance. That bitch was full of it but Tysons credibility was already 6 feet deep thanks to the media who wanted Tyson to be labelled as the "baddest man on the planet". Its been a massive rollercoaster for the man but shit could brighten up still. Now he got a big weight off his chest he might still have time to be successful in other areas. Plus Deini, I read that about the guards tryna beef his ass. To my knowledge they never got to do it and instead beat the fuck outta him. I know Id die fightin that shit if I had to n Im sure Tyson would have as well. But sposedly he was treated good in prison n them guards got the sack soon after that attempted fuckin, bum rape. Lol. Anyhow. Aye...

1st timbs, you should get at the man. Class idea fae Deini. And I wouldnt worry too much about approaching him coz he already been fucked over every possible way anyhow. Plus he meant to be cool as fuck in person.

Peace.

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 05:56 PM   #43
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

tyson never really had much of a chance. all he was ever taught was that if you can beat people up people will like you.

he was raised by wolves and snakes.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 07:44 PM   #44
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

fuck a avatar

60 by fuckin 60...STOP BEING LAMES!!
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 10:36 PM   #45
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I don't know why boxers continue to hook up with Don King. Yeah, he can get your name out there, but he's stolen money from how many different boxers. Also, a convicted murderer.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote