news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 11-25-2009, 04:26 AM   #16
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rama View Post
The story didn't interest me, maybe I should have checked what the first game was about first.

''Climb to the roof of the church''
''Beat up those kids''
''Deliver this letter''

BOOOOORING!

It might get better if I play some more though, maybe the story will develop in a good way.
That bit does suck but once you get the tools to kill people the story picks up and there's a lot more to do
Old 11-27-2009, 09:08 AM   #17
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

never played the first one but the 2nd one is dope

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 07:52 PM   #18
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i have this game 100% except for the fucking feathers. no human can find all these sons of bitches. without a guide

reminds of the damn hidden packages on GTA3
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 09:16 PM   #19
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

LOL! then you would love the first AC on this game instead of feathers it had flags and there were more then 400 including the FUCKING! kingdom where you had to ride a horse to reach other cities
no rewards what so ever for finding them

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 10:29 PM   #20
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i hate when they do these kinds of things. i mean 100? i could play this game for the rest of my life with 99 feathers and not find the last one. theres no map, hints. it could be in venice and i would be looking in florence for years

fuckin BULLSHIT haha
Old 11-30-2009, 02:39 AM   #21
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecknowledgist View Post
i have this game 100% except for the fucking feathers. no human can find all these sons of bitches. without a guide

reminds of the damn hidden packages on GTA3
I found em all without a guide

If you go to DNA then over to the right there's a section that tells you how many you've got in each district for each town
Old 11-30-2009, 11:36 AM   #22
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^lol you didnt use a guide?... i just printed out the maps.

the hardest trophy for me was the no hitter trophy - mainly because my version would crash if i used a smokebomb and then dual assassinated twice in a row. so i just used a smokebomb and killed some with a dagger and finished off a whole group with hidden blades. probably could have got it the hard way of actually only using a sword, but it would have been a grind.

so, shaolinsword, you was wrong about the smokebombs taking you out of combat

anyway... only took a week to Plat. i should take it back, but i think i might have to keep it for the collection - and since i have the original assassin's creed.
Old 11-30-2009, 12:28 PM   #23
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

No guide, the feathers were alright because most of em are in plain sight and doing the later truth puzzles really got annoying

It worked for you? That sucks, I spent ages trying to get that trophy because I'd always get the 8th or 9th person running away

I'm gonna keep my copy, I got the white edition so a lot of money would be taken off because I used the code. I started it again as well
Old 11-30-2009, 09:14 PM   #24
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

i found the truth puzzles really easy, (except the ones where you have to pick 5 paintings, due to the embarrassing size of my tv)

but if it says the locations of the feathers like you say, i'll be good

props for that little gem
Old 11-30-2009, 09:14 PM   #25
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

couldnt get into AC man....not a bad game or anything just not my cup of tea.
Old 12-21-2009, 01:01 PM   #26
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

There's 2 new dlc coming out for AC2 soon, the first is "the battle of Forli" which is out in Jan and the other is "the bonfire of the vanities" which is out in Feb. These fill in the "glitched" memories

http://www.eurogamer.net/videos/assa...-dlc-trailer-1
Old 12-22-2009, 02:05 AM   #27
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
I found em all without a guide

If you go to DNA then over to the right there's a section that tells you how many you've got in each district for each town
same here, seriously [trying to find 99 Beads in Okami is the most difficult shit ever, after 50 hours of playing I only got 35 of them]...plus the game is A LOT BETTER than the first one.

fighting still has to be improved tho, the executions are great, but if u fuck up something, it's so boring to fight. the story is still somewhat strange, but ok, why not? I've seen worse.
Old 12-22-2009, 01:15 PM   #28
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^finally got a PS3?
Old 12-22-2009, 02:26 PM   #29
thatKid
Veteran Member

thatKid shaolin monk

is the 2nd one good? is it like god of war 1n2? action packed
Old 12-22-2009, 03:25 PM   #30
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatKid View Post
is the 2nd one good? is it like god of war 1n2? action packed
Brilliant game, it's an open world mission based game so nothing like GoW