news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 10-21-2006, 02:20 PM   #31
CherChezLaMarauder
rabbit habits..

CherChezLaMarauder crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to CherChezLaMarauder

i like mature females. there's plenty of ditsies and Girls-gone-wild kind of females, but that's not my cup of tea. the good ones down here are usually settled down and established with their loved one.
Old 10-21-2006, 02:24 PM   #32
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by marauder1 View Post
i like mature females. there's plenty of ditsies and Girls-gone-wild kind of females, but that's not my cup of tea. the good ones down here are usually settled down and established with their loved one.

me too man i dont have time or the energy to put up with dumb females or chickens. thats whats so ill about college man. theyre all women, and they all have to have at least a drop of maturity and intelligence since theyre trying to better their lives by going to school. some of them are married, but yea if i didn't go back to school i wouldnt have a fuckin clue where to meet females around here...hope u have better luck /w that

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 02:27 PM   #33
CherChezLaMarauder
rabbit habits..

the funny thing is that all these married and involved females are constantly flirting with me, giving me unnecessary touches. it's very discouraging. makes me think if i get involved with a female will she do the same kind of thing?
Old 10-21-2006, 02:29 PM   #34
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

Quote:
the funny thing is that all these married and involved females are constantly flirting with me, giving me unnecessary touches. it's very discouraging. makes me think if i get involved with a female will she do the same kind of thing?

nah man flirting doesn't mean shit to women, some women are always gonna be flirts that doesn't mean shes gonna suck you off you know?

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 02:31 PM   #35
CherChezLaMarauder
rabbit habits..

flirtation is playing with fire. eventually there'll be some burning.
Old 10-21-2006, 03:10 PM   #36
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

man...i love this shit...big up my nigga...this put a big smile on my face!!!
Old 10-21-2006, 03:51 PM   #37
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Don't give me no Bammer Weed
RBL Posse
Classic Song from early 90's

Last edited by BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI; 10-21-2006 at 03:56 PM.
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 03:55 PM   #38
CherChezLaMarauder
rabbit habits..

it's funny...the term "bammer" in new york means a gun.
Old 10-21-2006, 03:56 PM   #39
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Mac Mall - Sick Wit This early 90's
Old 10-21-2006, 03:57 PM   #40
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
it's funny...the term "bammer" in new york means a gun.
Even in the early 90's?
Old 10-21-2006, 03:58 PM   #41
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

Last edited by BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI; 10-21-2006 at 04:00 PM.
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 04:01 PM   #42
CherChezLaMarauder
rabbit habits..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
Even in the early 90's?
especially the 90s....bammer or hammer....
Old 10-21-2006, 04:01 PM   #43
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

I still Bump this song..The Beat is a Masterpiece!!
Old 10-21-2006, 04:02 PM   #44
CherChezLaMarauder
rabbit habits..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeru View Post
LOL! who would of thought Jeru would be up on this?

Danger!
Old 10-21-2006, 04:03 PM   #45
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Quote:
LOL! who would of thought Jeru would be up on this?

Danger!
You'd be surprised man LOL

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote