news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-24-2006, 08:32 PM   #16
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuTangKillaBee View Post
Yo i have a friend who says he likes rap, but all he was listening to before i showed him more shit was shady aftermath shit like eminem, 50 cent, g-unit, all that shit, and he thinks its like the best rap u can find, but this mutha fucka doesnt know a god damn thing about hip hop, and it pisses me off cuz whenever were riding in the car and a good song comes on whether its from the Wu or just a good MC im like yo keep this on this is a good tune hes like "hmph" kinda like snickers at me im thinkin wtf this ignorant mutha fucka, then after like 1 minute of the song he'll switch it, he just skips thru music and doesnt even give it a damn chance, its annoying as fuck, im tryin to get him and another buddy to get into good 90s hip-hop but they diss it like its shitty music, they dont even fuckin listen to it, anyone else know ppl like this? fuckin ignorant ass mutha fuckas.
LOL

simple. make him ride in YOUR car.
Old 10-24-2006, 08:33 PM   #17
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
Not all hip hop heads like wu-tang you know, there are mc's that do the real shit that I just don't like, not because I think they don't have skills or don't stick to what hip hop is about but just because I don't feel them.

but you acknowledge that they have skill, like them or not thats my point

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Last edited by RagnaroK; 10-24-2006 at 08:36 PM.
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 08:41 PM   #18
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
I suppose.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 08:47 PM   #19
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
he already answered that in his post you quoted.
Old 10-24-2006, 08:50 PM   #20
TGambino
Veteran Member

TGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkey

LMAO @ ppl not hanging out with their friends cuz they dont like wu tang

u niggas is str8 up sad....
TGambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 08:58 PM   #21
SaqurakiHanamichi
CLANSMAN

SaqurakiHanamichi shaolin monk

common man back in the day when kats were listening to gggggg-unit i was still on that illmatic shit ..

Ya it pisses me off too , But its stupid to try to change a person that is brainwashed to appreciate music ...

Listen some people dont like the dark sound ...LIke matter of fact most of wu has dark shit .... U dont wanna be listening to that when ur high cause then u get paranoid or u bug out , THe music influences the mood . I can never play wu tang when a girl is around me , NEVER , WHen im by myself, yes, i only listen to wu tang and other underground shit ,.. Thats why they dont like those songs because they are dark , Atleast thats what i believe ...

LOOK IM GONNA TELL U SOMETHING AND LISTEN UP!!!!!
MY FATHER IS FROM ANOTHER GENERATION , NOT FROM THIS COUNTRY ANOTHER COUNTRY WHO PLAYED SONGS WITH EMOTIONS ...HE HATES RAP...
SO I GAVE HIM WU TANG FOREVER AND HE SAID WOW FOR THE FIRST TIME U GAVE ME SOMETHING GOOD , HE said damn this guys have feeling they have heart ..And i was shoked cause my pops is white , man...
So the next day i tried to let this gangster black kid listen to moongod allah . and he said its whack man i SAID UR FUKEN WHACK! , i felt like spitting in his face .. I was gonna be friends with him right there but he had to say that shit , it pissed me off .
SaqurakiHanamichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 08:59 PM   #22
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGambino View Post
LMAO @ ppl not hanging out with their friends cuz they dont like wu tang

u niggas is str8 up sad....
its not really "cuz they dont like wu"...they dont like GOOD hip hop at all...but yo thats not even really it i guess cuz i hang out wit ppl who listen to rock music.....

there just retards who i dont really have anything in common with other than that we like to smoke weed....so if i dont wanna smoke then the hell with them i guess

enough on this shit though
Old 10-24-2006, 09:04 PM   #23
the silencer

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaqurakiHanamichi View Post
common man back in the day when kats were listening to gggggg-unit i was still on that illmatic shit ..

Ya it pisses me off too , But its stupid to try to change a person that is brainwashed to appreciate music ...

Listen some people dont like the dark sound ...LIke matter of fact most of wu has dark shit .... U dont wanna be listening to that when ur high cause then u get paranoid or u bug out , THe music influences the mood . I can never play wu tang when a girl is around me , NEVER , WHen im by myself, yes, i only listen to wu tang and other underground shit ,.. Thats why they dont like those songs because they are dark , Atleast thats what i believe ...

LOOK IM GONNA TELL U SOMETHING AND LISTEN UP!!!!!
MY FATHER IS FROM ANOTHER GENERATION , NOT FROM THIS COUNTRY ANOTHER COUNTRY WHO PLAYED SONGS WITH EMOTIONS ...HE HATES RAP...
SO I GAVE HIM WU TANG FOREVER AND HE SAID WOW FOR THE FIRST TIME U GAVE ME SOMETHING GOOD , HE said damn this guys have feeling they have heart ..And i was shoked cause my pops is white , man...
So the next day i tried to let this gangster black kid listen to moongod allah . and he said its whack man i SAID UR FUKEN WHACK! , i felt like spitting in his face .. I was gonna be friends with him right there but he had to say that shit , it pissed me off .
yo i always kinda had that problem wit girls like i dono what to put on in my car....i no Wu definitlely dont appeal to too many pretty girls but i had a Illmatic a bunch of times wit a girl in the car and they usually feelin that......some Cormega shit the girls feel too cuz dude speaks from the heart and is mad poetic....

im just glad i got that Shaolin Soul shit now.....i can jam that stuff for the ladies and it sounds like Wu shit to me
Old 10-24-2006, 09:09 PM   #24
the silencer

when i first got the Bronze Nazareth album i was carryin it around with me all the time in case i hopped in someones car...

one of my friends who listens to mad corny club music put it on for me tho once and his girlfriend was in the car and shit and they were FEELIN that shit......they were like "where do u find this stuff?"....i guess thats a big part of it: alotta ppl dono good music cuz its not easily accessible really....its rarely ever on the radio so how wood some ppl know what goood hip hop is?
Old 10-24-2006, 09:11 PM   #25
tekunique
SupaSelekta

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
when i first got the Bronze Nazareth album i was carryin it around with me all the time in case i hopped in someones car...

one of my friends who listens to mad corny club music put it on for me tho once and his girlfriend was in the car and shit and they were FEELIN that shit......they were like "where do u find this stuff?"....i guess thats a big part of it: alotta ppl dono good music cuz its not easily accessible really....its rarely ever on the radio so how wood some ppl know what goood hip hop is?
i dont know, maybe cuz im a dj, but i know exactly what to put on for whoever thats ridin in my whip....
Old 10-24-2006, 09:15 PM   #26
the silencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
i dont know, maybe cuz im a dj, but i know exactly what to put on for whoever thats ridin in my whip....
well i say that cuz...all i really got in my whip was like 20 diff Wu cds..alota Cormega stuff, Gangstarr, Nas and shit like that...not much of a variety....

if any hip-hop-hater friends are in my car i still play my fav shit of course but with the ladies i was always a little unsure......now its always gonna be Shaolin Soul.....that stuff is beautiful
Old 10-24-2006, 09:44 PM   #27
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

all i can say is that its so hard for people to apreciate beautiful music like the wu. to me the wu is like art. y know picasco. people arent in to art. they want something simple. hey if people want to like g unit then likem.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 11:10 PM   #28
staycreepin_n_silence
Veteran Member

staycreepin_n_silence shaolin monk

^^^ get your own ride

You are all on wu tang's dick. They aren't the founder of hiphop. They aren't the only ones that do good songs and they aren't the only emcess in the game.

Rag that sentence makes no since. Either they are ignorant or not.

Meta this is 2006. What happen in the 90s are memories. No need to compare and good music is a matter of opinion.

Drunken wu masta: Um let's be realistic okay. Because your friends doesn't like your area of hiphop. Hiphop is diverse and have something for everyone. So just because they don't like your area of hiphop doesn't make them less of a fan. They just have a different opinion.

Wu tang killah bee. First understand me that i believe that the nine (Ugod, raekwon, ghost, INS, Rza, Masta killah, ODB, GZa and Method man) are talented and did bring a new sound to the wu in 1993. But it's no longer 1993. People know Wu tang they aren't interested in them because they have other areas of interest. So they don't like your music. I am a black man and I find less white women attractive compared to black women. So I chase black women and leave the white women for the ones that want them. That doesn't make me ignorant, racist or just closed minded. It's an opinion a perference. something that makes me different from others.

It's more than one type of Emcee.It's more than one type of rap. More than one type of subject. hiphop is versatile for a reason because if people had to sit up and listen to Wu tang clan or nothing more people would try alternatives like reggae, jazz, gospel and so on. Hiphop isn't the only type of music. What if I say if you don't like Reggae you are ignorant or rock or Jazz? My point for this thread I brand you with the letter W. For being a whinny baby.

Blood of a Slave Heart of a King. BraveHeart
staycreepin_n_silence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 11:13 PM   #29
TGambino
Veteran Member

TGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkey

smh @ how sad some of u ppls lives must be that u care so much about what another person listens or doesnt listen to..... i bet ur the same type of ppl that go around "HEY GUYS LISTEN TO THIS IT'S SO GOOD!!!!"
TGambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 11:18 PM   #30
staycreepin_n_silence
Veteran Member

staycreepin_n_silence shaolin monk

^^^ or try to turn in on indirectly to see what type of response they get.

Blood of a Slave Heart of a King. BraveHeart
staycreepin_n_silence is offline   Reply With Quote