news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-25-2006, 06:00 PM   #46
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by nascarhick20 View Post
i was at a party the other night wearin my wu sweatshirt and this dude kept talkin shit bout wu and i was like man you dont even know anything about them cuase he kept on sayyin wycleff was in wu tang and getting their shit confused with other people lol

ingnorence
people around my way been sayin rahzel the beatboxer is in wu tang for like 5 years
maybe they got rza confused with rahzel cos they sound similar, still theyre fuckin morons
and i dont have time for ignorant people, even my mother will listen to wu if i put it on, she actually likes some of their more laidback type joints
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 08:41 PM   #47
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

dont let it get to ya
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 09:50 PM   #48
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it was funny seein rae boppin his head to puffy when he was doing paul revere at hip hop honors
Old 10-25-2006, 09:55 PM   #49
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so anyways the girl i was talking about earlier, i just figured out she knows who Rakim is too, and listens to him?! It's fuckin creepy, i'm pretty much gonna try and fuck while listening to Don't Sweat the Technique though.
Old 10-25-2006, 11:23 PM   #50
Punch
Veteran Member

Punch iron monkeyPunch iron monkeyPunch iron monkeyPunch iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
so anyways the girl i was talking about earlier, i just figured out she knows who Rakim is too, and listens to him?! It's fuckin creepy, i'm pretty much gonna try and fuck while listening to Don't Sweat the Technique though.

Let The Rythm Hit 'Em!!!!

Punch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 02:34 AM   #51
infamousWu

infamousWu grasshopper

this shit happens to me everytime i bring up hip hop with the group of friends i hang out with.
some of my friends actually listen to good hip hop, but i hate when they try to act like their wu heads and dont know shit.

i had a friend listen to "day one" by DITC (classic shit) and when Big L came on he was like "oh shit! i dint know Big L did a track with Wu Tang!"

this being a guy who says the Wu Tang changed his view on hip hop
infamousWu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 02:40 AM   #52
Coley

Coley grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Coley

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamousWu View Post
this shit happens to me everytime i bring up hip hop with the group of friends i hang out with.
some of my friends actually listen to good hip hop, but i hate when they try to act like their wu heads and dont know shit.

i had a friend listen to "day one" by DITC (classic shit) and when Big L came on he was like "oh shit! i dint know Big L did a track with Wu Tang!"

this being a guy who says the Wu Tang changed his view on hip hop
Big L still did a track with Shyheim...but yeah, that's pretty stupid.
Coley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 02:47 AM   #53
infamousWu

infamousWu grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coley View Post
Big L still did a track with Shyheim...but yeah, that's pretty stupid.

yo this the coley from the Big L HF forum? or theHed hip hop4eva forum?
infamousWu is offline   Reply With Quote