news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-26-2006, 11:18 PM   #16
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

you forgot to put 'none the less'
Old 10-26-2006, 11:21 PM   #17
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

its none the more in this case

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 11:24 PM   #18
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

it makes sense none the less
Old 10-27-2006, 01:09 AM   #19
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

We all will be unified one day - when we all are in cuffs depending on the cuffer to feed us

no wait, we already live that
Old 01-12-2008, 02:31 PM   #20
SG
Forever Upward

SG crouching tigerSG crouching tiger

Quote:
Unity generates power to change reality
The title of the thread is so true

and shown in many forms
Old 01-12-2008, 07:55 PM   #21
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think unity is a dream.

Change starts with inside oneself.

Mahatma Gandi said something like become the change u like to see.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 09:10 AM   #22
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
I think unity is a dream.

Change starts with inside oneself.

Mahatma Gandi said something like become the change u like to see.

what are some of the things that prevent us from unifying ?
Old 01-13-2008, 12:27 PM   #23
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
Envious jealous hating ass mothafokas like you.

That display fake ass drive and fake ass intelligence.

I dont give a fuck about a brother who is stuck.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 04:02 PM   #24
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
YOu are on the top ten most wanted list of this investigation.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 08:02 PM   #25
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I see that most people are selfish. They do not see that in unity we can achieve all our goals. Some people just want it all at the expence of others. They view shit as a competition which it now is cuz they have decided to compete-- self-fulfilling prophecy.

Lack of trust. Some think others are out to get whatever they can, so we think we must do the same.

Some people are just cold hearted and don't give a fuck. That's why.

Old 01-13-2008, 08:33 PM   #26
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

so what should we do to get rid of these barriers that prevent us from unifying ?

i think that religion also plays a big part in why we are so separated

Self righteousness

Fear of people being planted into a movement by opposition

a lack of understanding the symptoms of racism in our people

the need to stay on the grind - when you are constantly at work, you have no time to organize a situation as a collective that will fight the conditions and bring about sure change

Money and Economic status - those that gain a certain status thats deemed respectable in this society, often shun off those who don't chase the same dream as themselves
Old 01-13-2008, 11:15 PM   #27
diggy
The ABBOTT

My guess is that people have to develop good character within themselves for start.

Old 01-13-2008, 11:31 PM   #28
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
My guess is that people have to develop good character within themselves for start.

thats also a part of the problem

no one is good enough for anyone

that falls under these 2 barriers

Self righteousness

often we are are looking at someones character flaws or dis ease - and we dismiss them right away - we think we are better - this thinking of ours is an illusion - we are only puzzle pieces in the big picture - not wanting to fasten ourselves to other puzzles pieces because of the shape they are in

theres another picture BTW
Old 01-14-2008, 12:36 AM   #29
diggy
The ABBOTT

Quote:
thats also a part of the problem

no one is good enough for anyone

that falls under these 2 barriers

Self righteousness

often we are are looking at someones character flaws or dis ease - and we dismiss them right away - we think we are better - this thinking of ours is an illusion - we are only puzzle pieces in the big picture - not wanting to fasten ourselves to other puzzles pieces because of the shape they are in

theres another picture BTW

What I mean is that many people are disrespectful, selfish, too nosy, insulting, criticising. And people need to develop themselves by:

-being respectful to others who show no harm,
-accepting others beliefs/ways of doing things and realizing we all have our own paths and levels of intelligence/understanding
-seek cooperation with others and not being antaganistic
-do not insult others who do not insult us
-do not deceive others who are not in our way or are not against us
in any way

I think what u are talking about is arrogance. Arrogance should be eliminated too cuz and is a weakness that isolates and is the cause of disrespecting others.

I think most people could agree that we need to do these things I have listed. Our own intelligence knows we benefit if we all do good to each other.

The problem is that I think most people are not thinkers and are impulsive and emotional. I mean were all emotional, but there needs to be balance. I see people who, if they took the time to think, they would make better choices. If people thought before speaking, feelings of hurt would be to a minimum. But thoughtless selfishness rules. Some peoples are wild animals in human form.

Last edited by diggy; 01-14-2008 at 12:47 AM.
Old 01-14-2008, 07:17 AM   #30
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

dam - you just beat me up with that one - i see myself as guilty of allot of that

allot of us feel attacked when no punch was thrown - and this causes us to act out the following

Quote:
-being respectful to others who show no harm,
-accepting others beliefs/ways of doing things and realizing we all have our own paths and levels of intelligence/understanding
-seek cooperation with others and not being antagonistic
-do not insult others who do not insult us
-do not deceive others who are not in our way or are not against us
in any way
symptoms of racism - constant feelings of being attacked

but there is a mirror to this also -

some feel disrespected when no disrespect was meant - they take everything personal
some feel insulted when none was meant
some feel that their beliefs and ways of doing things are under attack when this is not the case -