news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-10-2012, 02:25 AM   #106
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

chess with friends
Jehovallah Daprophett

ADD ME!

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:33 PM   #107
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

I need to re-up my membership at Chessworld.net. I used to play there a lot. I dig message chess because I don't always have the time to sit there and play a game. At least with that you can check your board throughout the day and make moves. I was playing a decent amount a few years ago, but I haven't played any chess in a while. I was getting to be alright for a minute, I'm sure I fell the hell off.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 12:10 AM   #108
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
i love chess....

i find that when im playin chess alot, i actually see and understand events and even little stuff like walkin through a busy hallway alot better....its weird i cant really explain it...u just like seem to pay more attention to the sequence of things n stuff i think...

i dono....chess is awesome though....and tough to get mad good at

Tru dat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by num2son View Post
Yeah, I agree, the queen is the bishop and Rook combined.
I see you not only have knowledge, but understanding.

I have a CD game called 'majestic chess' since 2001. It is a chess tutorial that presents chess in an adventurous and very unique way. There are many chess challenges that tests the players chess knowledge, and when one is successful, one goes on to the next level till all there is to be known about the basics of chess are known.

yah:

queen = 9 pawns
knights and bishops have same value: 3 pawns
rooks = 5 pawns
king: can't really place a value other than to say without it, the game is over.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:19 AM   #109
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

need to get me an account at chess.com and start playing again

that or yahoo games
Old 10-19-2012, 08:35 AM   #110
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Chess is a blessing to all mankind I believe. Haven't played checkers ever in my life and don't intend to. Just doesn't interest me.

I think the most fascinating thing about chess, is that you get to see who your opponent truly is. Most people I've played are always, always running their mouths about how they, "saw that coming.." and "can't let you do that..." yet when they make a mistake and you capitalize on it, all the while not having fed into their efforts to get your feathers ruffled, and you say maybe two or three words, or just smile, then you're the one who's the, "shit-talker". I used to think Madden brought out the true person, untrue. It's definitely chess. Even if the player is good, the mere fact that they can't stop patting themselves on the back immediately tells you that you're dealing with a very sore loser. I guess the main reason I enjoy it is because I somehow see all of the ancient principles of the human being and creation itself played out on the board and between the players. For a fraction of a second, if you really pay attention, when you play chess and play it properly, you understand everything. Conflicts in your everyday life take on a whole new meaning and the best advice I have ever been given is, "Apply the rules of chess to life and you'll never go wrong." Most people think that all this means is to think a few moves ahead of your opponent. The number one rule in chess is the exact same rule in martial arts, patience and control. Unless you're calm, you can't think and if you can't think, you can't win. I used to hate when I would lose my queen, then one day I was online playing and an older cat came along and asked how I was doing against my opponent. I said, "If I do this...I'll lose my queen." Almost aghast at my words he said, "SO?!?!" Right away, I understood. Never put too much faith in one piece. Simply use every piece to your utmost ability. I've actually given up my queen on purpose a few times just to get used to playing without it. If you allow it to, chess will help you to grow in ways that are sublime.
Old 01-16-2014, 09:51 PM   #111
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

APOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venoms

anyone play at Sparkchess?

APOLLO STASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 10:06 PM   #112
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Chess is the only "Game" that when I win I'm proud of myself.
I remember when I beat my Grandad for the first time to this day
As I never thought I would ever achieve such a feat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
Chess is a blessing to all mankind I believe.
I totally agree.

Quote:
Haven't played checkers ever in my life and don't intend to. Just doesn't interest me.
Checkers or Draughts as I've always called it prepared me for Chess I believe
Much more simplified but still pretty hard given the right opponent.
I remember growing up playing my next door neighbour I must have played him 100 times
Didn't beat him once.
Backgammon however I have never played.

Quote:
If you allow it to, chess will help you to grow in ways that are sublime.
Yes.

So many things to learn from Life through Chess.

Greater Good
Sacrifice
Protection
Teamwork
Deception
Honour
Respect
Reflection
Revenge
Loyalty
Traits
Rankings
Weak Spots
Personality
Preference
Female Power

I play quite a bit....I've always believed Chess to be much more than a game.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 10:18 PM   #113
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

APOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venoms

do you play online?

APOLLO STASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 10:30 PM   #114
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't.

I remember searching for a decent one to play online after my Laptop died
As I was so used to Chess Titans, I couldn't find a decent one to continue

If I remember correctly they we're asking me to join up and I thought that was a bit long.

If it's free I'm down though.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote