news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-01-2006, 06:27 PM   #16
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ive said it on here a couple times before...

u cant really say a certain guy is the hero or the best on that album cuz IMO most of them were in their absolute PRIME on that fuckin album..

think about it:

Inspectah Deck shitted on every song he was in (esp. Triumph, For HEavens Sake, Itz Yourz)

Meth had his best lyrics, flow, and VOICE ever..

Rza had some of my fav verses of his on this album (Impossible is craaazy)

U-God did his best work on here...

Cappadonna was dope in every song he did on here ("im sick, my medicine is can i walk wit u?"..)

Masta Killa was DOOOOOPE as fuck in all of his verses on here..

to me, Forever represents the absolute peak of Wu-Tang....the beats and lyrics on this fuckin album are superb, i dont think u can say anything like this guy was the "unsung" hero...i'll sing the praises for all them yo.....Ghost was ill on Impossible and spit the dirtiest verse in history on Projects....

fuck even 4th Disciple did some of his best shit on here...
Old 11-01-2006, 06:28 PM   #17
the silencer

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

on the strength of this album i turned 2 kids into Wu-heads this summer....2 kids that were listenin to shit mostly..
Old 11-01-2006, 06:33 PM   #18
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
on the strength of this album i turned 2 kids into Wu-heads this summer....2 kids that were listenin to shit mostly..
You Hype as shit lol. Anyways I think Half of them werent in their Prime. Meth wasn't masta DEfintely wansnt thats why he shouldve droppedin 98'. Rae wasn't listen to Immobalarity. Ghost Wasn't. Especially Gza.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 06:56 PM   #19
the silencer

^^i didnt mention Rae or Gza and Ghost def wasnt in his prime but he laid some classics on there....

and i love Method Man but i dont think hes ever sounded better than on Wu-Tang Forever...
Old 11-01-2006, 09:17 PM   #20
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He sounded better on T2000 that shit is fire.
Old 11-01-2006, 09:18 PM   #21
Cesar
Veteran Member

Cesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Can ya bitch ass read?
The question is can you???? U said Deck had the worst lyrics on the album, and i said that Deck was better than the others in some songs.

So what you just wrote didnt make no sence cause obviously you're are the one that cant read.
Cesar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 09:20 PM   #22
racist randy
Banned

No actual you cant read. Look at what I said. "But on some real shit"......Obviously you didn't get the joke.

Last edited by racist randy; 11-01-2006 at 09:24 PM.
Old 11-01-2006, 09:25 PM   #23
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

wu-fans don't get irony
Old 11-01-2006, 09:28 PM   #24
racist randy
Banned

Lol this guy couldn't even get the joke.
Old 11-01-2006, 09:36 PM   #25
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

everyone is a hero. my fav is the gza. no wait method man
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 09:36 PM   #26
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!

Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger

neither did i explain.

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin
Lil' Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 09:39 PM   #27
racist randy
Banned

I said Deck's verse was shitty by comparing it to Rza's Presidential M.C.'s verse . Then I said "But on Some Real".........then after that I was for real. Before I said that I was joking.
Old 11-01-2006, 09:39 PM   #28
Cesar
Veteran Member

Cesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal son

Quote:
Lol this guy couldn't even get the joke.

Nigga if its a comedian u tryin to be u suck, cause i thought you were serious and im going to leave it at that cause im not going to keep going back and forth with you.
Cesar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 09:41 PM   #29
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!

Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger

Quote:
I said Deck's verse was shitty by comparing it to Rza's Presidential M.C.'s verse . Then I said "But on Some Real".........then after that I was for real. Before I said that I was joking.
oh i get it i was bout to say decks verse was like just wonderful.

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin
Lil' Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 09:43 PM   #30
racist randy
Banned

Me neither nigga, I'm not tryna be funny. Judging by your posts you haven't been here long enough to know that I always come at Deck or Gza about their shit. But I'm not wasting anymore time . Meth did great on the album, but "the silencer" t2000 is crazy flows and defintely lyrics, listen to "Cradle Rock".