news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-09-2005, 04:41 PM   #1
Hayabusa
Veteran Member

Hayabusa grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to Hayabusa
Default 14-year-old student charged with assault and battery after jerking off in class and..

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2005/062005/06072005/105324
14-year-old student charged with assault and battery after jerking off during class and rubbing his cum on girl's face

A 14-year-old Culpeper Middle School student has been charged with assault and battery and indecent exposure after a student complained that he fondled himself during class and rubbed something on her face afterward.

The incident allegedly occurred on June 2 while the teacher was showing a movie, according to Culpeper Sheriff's Sgt. Vern Fox.

Three girl students later complained to school authorities that the boy had grabbed their hands and tried to force them to touch his genitals during the act, Fox said.

School deputy Jesse McClannahan interviewed the three girls, and one said the boy had "wiped a white, wet substance across her face," Fox said.

Fox said the boy told McClannahan that he had touched his pants and then touched the girl's face, but was unsure whether anything was on his hand. He denied any contact with the other two students, Fox added.

Juvenile petitions have been filed in the case, Fox said.

Petitions also are being sought against a 15-year-old Culpeper High student accused of striking a teacher during a dispute over a hat that had been knocked from his head by another student, Fox said.

The boy had been confronted by a teacher for using profanity in the hall and then told to remove his hat, Fox said. He took off the hat momentarily and then put it back on, only to have another student knock it off, Fox said.

When the boy followed the student into the classroom to get his hat, he was confronted by the teacher and physical contact occurred, according to Fox.

Petitions for assault and battery and threats to a school employee are being sought, Fox said.
ROFL.... Sorry but that shits funny to me.

Hayabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 04:44 PM   #2
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: 14-year-old student charged with assault and battery after jerking off in class and..

Oh kids...
JASPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 05:14 PM   #3
Rebel_INS
Veteran Member

Rebel_INS shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Rebel_INS
Default Re: 14-year-old student charged with assault and battery after jerking off in class and..

L..m...f...a...o
Old 06-09-2005, 05:36 PM   #4
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Our Kids are drowning
Old 06-09-2005, 05:38 PM   #5
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

in cum?

HOHOHOHOHOHOH
JASPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 06:18 PM   #6
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

Wooly Noggins shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Wooly Noggins Send a message via AIM to Wooly Noggins Send a message via Yahoo to Wooly Noggins
Default Re: 14-year-old student charged with assault and battery after jerking off in class a

those girls can get pregnant now

if cum dissolves in those girls face they can get pregnant

children with children
its a dam shame

"E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"
Wooly Noggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 07:53 PM   #7
My First Timbs
rationalist

My First Timbs drunken mastaMy First Timbs drunken masta

pregnancy from sperm diffusion thru skin?

what planet do u live on?

...this story was sad/really funny

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target
My First Timbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 07:58 PM   #8
MethodBoy 15
Banned

MethodBoy 15 grasshopper

damn man this shit like this happens in my school . remember im 15 still. people suck dick in bathrooms. people fuck in bathrooms.man im like a young old man to some niggaz. adults be like"how u know all this knowledge " when i talk 2 them
MethodBoy 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 08:01 PM   #9
Hayabusa
Veteran Member

Hayabusa grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to Hayabusa

Ha yeah mutafuckas fuck now startin at the age of 11 LoL.

Hayabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 08:02 PM   #10
MethodBoy 15
Banned

MethodBoy 15 grasshopper

i kno niggaz smoke drink at that age 2
MethodBoy 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 09:32 PM   #11
the messiah

the messiah grasshopper

muthafuckers need to learn responsiblity, and where the fuck was the teacher when this kid was wackin off? civlizations fallin apart...lol
"ya'll niggas can't be serious, i was nice before ice, before christ, before the the words let there be light, and the light took over the night, i was born wit the mic, lord of the mic before all plant and animal life, took this rap shit to new heights before the wright brothers took flight, before dogfightin' and aerial strikes, before mc's picked up pens and started to write" - Canibus
the messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 10:44 PM   #12
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

Send a message via ICQ to Wooly Noggins Send a message via AIM to Wooly Noggins Send a message via Yahoo to Wooly Noggins
Default Re: 14-year-old student charged with assault and battery after jerking off in class a

was never civilized in the first place

Old 06-09-2005, 11:20 PM   #13
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I don't know why the news article would use the word cum? lol You would think they would use the word semen.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 11:29 PM   #14
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

that means its fake

good work sherlock

susie is safe

Old 06-10-2005, 12:10 AM   #15
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Ok cheeseball.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote