news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-10-2005, 12:29 AM   #16
T.H.O.M.A.S. Man
Veteran Member

T.H.O.M.A.S. Man grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to T.H.O.M.A.S. Man
Default Re: 14-year-old student charged with assault and battery after jerking off in class and..

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two
I don't know why the news article would use the word cum? lol You would think they would use the word semen.
hahahahah good eye, i went right over that one..

"in other news, a 14 year old student beat off and nutted on a girls face in class while asking her who his bitch was"
Old 06-10-2005, 12:38 AM   #17
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: 14-year-old student charged with assault and battery after jerking off in class and..

lol Nice to see you back, Thomas.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 05:58 AM   #18
Funk_Dock
Wu_gambino

Funk_Dock grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Funk_Dock

fuckin losers...
Funk_Dock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 07:02 AM   #19
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn sick kids need to get back on the ritlen
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 07:08 AM   #20
zzzzzz
Banned

zzzzzz grasshopper

the whole world is sick
zzzzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 07:44 AM   #21
Charles Jones fan

002 drunken masta002 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben
Our Kids are drowning
it's the parents fault. they aint lettin the kids be free. so when the kids are away from home, they do all kinds of stupid shit in order to feel free
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 08:04 AM   #22
zzzzzz
Banned

zzzzzz grasshopper

bigben is right
zzzzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 09:01 AM   #23
OG Kane

OG Kane grasshopper
Default Re: 14-year-old student charged with assault and battery after jerking off in class a

where do you live methboy?
Old 06-10-2005, 10:04 AM   #24
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: 14-year-old student charged with assault and battery after jerking off in class a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
was never civilized in the first place
This is so TRUE
Old 06-10-2005, 02:31 PM   #25
MefMan36
Big Surge

MefMan36 sitting duck

If I was the father of that girl I would kill the kid and both his parents

Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.
Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk
MefMan36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 03:17 PM   #26
Wu-Tality
Metal Gear

Wu-Tality grasshopper

Haha, kids.. its rather funny actually... Wonder why those girls didn't beat him up or something..

Kids at that age get mad horny :P
Wu-Tality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 05:08 PM   #27
cd
YA BIG DUMMY!!!

cd grasshopper

LOL..funy shit
cd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 05:20 PM   #28
Lil' Gertie
Ball of energy love

Lil' Gertie grasshopper

Me then think masturbation, form of expression! And then feeling orgasm then, make feel in way God and creation! These not then chance! So then, even those with crumpled feet, and severe throat blockage, continually masturbate too! And why not then come see Gertie on myspace and become internet sensation? Ciao!

http://www.myspace.com/lilgertie
Lil' Gertie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 05:22 PM   #29
MethodBoy 15
Banned

MethodBoy 15 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG Kane
where do you live methboy?
i live in philly
MethodBoy 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 05:23 PM   #30
s_ivy

s_ivy grasshopper

i was in the bathroom in school and i heard this chick moanin next to me...

then there were this couple who were expelled cuz they were humpin in the bathroom and the janitor heard it and reported it.. funny ish
s_ivy is offline   Reply With Quote