news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-13-2005, 01:54 PM   #1
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

blackwisdom crouching tigerblackwisdom crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to blackwisdom
Default How have you improved?

Since this site went down, how has your intangible life improved spiritually, mentally, and or emotionally? How have you grown and progressed in your life?

I’ve increased in awareness and understanding. I see with clearer vision on a higher level of consciousness now. I’m more focused and I have a better understanding on how this world, as we know it now, has evolved. I understand the evolution of hate and horror more clearly now. I understand more about who my people are and where we’ve come from. From a historical and spiritual standpoint I’m more mature.

My flaws haven’t changed much. I’m still weak in some of my same weak spots, but my strengths have significantly improved.

I have more to add, but later. Hit this up.

peace

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven
blackwisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 02:35 PM   #2
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper
Default Re: How have you improved?

simpler.....

iNtell3kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 02:37 PM   #3
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

i cant write that many words
Old 07-13-2005, 03:10 PM   #4
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

Wooly Noggins shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Wooly Noggins Send a message via AIM to Wooly Noggins Send a message via Yahoo to Wooly Noggins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intellekt
simpler.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skale
i cant write that many words
yup

"E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"
Wooly Noggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 03:38 PM   #5
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

My penis got even bigger. Quite chuffed wit that. Grew an inch in height too

But in terms of serious shit, aye man. A lot can happen in a year for real. Hing I notice more than anything though is that I appreciate shit I already have more than I used to. Know? Also, I noticed that in certain times where a year ago Id prolly have sat back n watched nasty shit unfold no givin a fuck, now Im more inclined to jump in n do sumtin to help the needy. My opinions on certain hings in life have strengthened ten fold. Some could say thats a good or bad quality but either way I find it easier to voice brutally honest opinions in any given situation. Whether thats coz I eat up more knowledge on certain subjects and have more ammo, simply got more confidence that Im in the right or witever I dont know man. But its easier now. Thats just a few hings that popped into my head straight away. Plus I dont wanna inflate my ego too much incase I forget about the pricks of this world who be waitin to bust it at the slightest opportunity nah mean? Im also more aware to those sheisty individuals who back when I was fucked up couldnt be found, yet seem to be tryna be my best buddy now that Im back on the road to success in life. Typa fuckers who would finish you off if they found ya lying in a fuckin gutter know? So Im wise to that now, n chessboxing em right to the checkmate

Good fuckin thread black. Good to see u back man for real. 1 of the few dudes on a message board every1 can learn fae. Peace.

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 03:52 PM   #6
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I have improved in having conversations with people I have just met or hardly know. That means, I also imporved in knowing what other people thinking, and can guard against my own mind castle better.

I have also refound my patience, which is considered an improvement. However, I also learned when to be more aggressive.

Recently, I have learned more about my mind and body limitations....I actually sleep less but feel more energized during my week....and its not just about diet and phyiscal training.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 04:51 PM   #7
dojo_pros

dojo_pros grasshopper

getting myself in debt

...You don't want beef with people like me so don't pretend I'll resurrect your aborted baby and kill it again...
dojo_pros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 07:03 PM   #8
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i fucked my life up. i became an internet junkie. when this site went down i went to another - now i am at two sites. i am so disappointed from my friends that i don´t see them anymore. my only option is to quit my life here - but it seems that it´s too late for that. ironically i´m not very depressive right now. but if i hadnt my woman i think i´d be much worse.

regarding thinking - i stopped for a long time thinking and learning. now i just started 5 days ago to write down my thoughts and think about them.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 07:08 PM   #9
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

i gained more knowledge of self and understand that every individual is unique and special.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 08:15 PM   #10
TiCaL24

TiCaL24 grasshopper

I'm even more broke than before haha

but I'm doing better with myself, I'm going to school now

TiCaL24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 12:05 AM   #11
U-Samurai

U-Samurai grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to U-Samurai

hahahahahahah.....yea im broke as fuck 2 homie.
Gun POW to the dome
And split the bone, wig blown off the ledge
By the alledged, full - fledged, sledge RZA edge
U-Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 06:42 AM   #12
Rebel_INS
Veteran Member

Rebel_INS shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Rebel_INS

Im way more better with the girlz now. I can talk better with otha ppl n shit. I can rap better LOL. Im more outgoing than before. Shit like that
Old 07-14-2005, 06:53 AM   #13
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel_INS
Im way more better with the girlz now. I can talk better with otha ppl n shit. I can rap better LOL. Im more outgoing than before. Shit like that
somthing like that.....

but i dont take any bullshit, and i still dun got a job

iNtell3kT is offline   Reply With Quote