news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Wu On The Road

Old 11-11-2006, 08:19 AM   #1
BrahminShaolin

BrahminShaolin grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to BrahminShaolin
Default Can we get a Wu.I.P. section at shows??

I know this is just wishful thinking but....

I think it's time WuTang Corp heads get their own section or for general admissions shows be brought down to the front by security right before Wu comes on stage... or somethin.

i was at the meth show earlier this week, luckily i was only 3 people back from the stage BUT the people in front of me didnt even know who the fuk Masta Killa was!!! these fools belong in the back...way back. I was givin peace to allah math when he came out first..and dudes were annoyed with me like "shut up, why you yellin at that random DJ." cats in the front row didnt even know the lyrics to CREAM.

i like how I got to meet GZA at his last show in boston but you had to buy a gandmasters CD to meet him, which i think is more than reasonable.

I could not believe these phonies at the Meth show gettin dap from meth.

Last edited by BrahminShaolin; 11-11-2006 at 08:21 AM.
BrahminShaolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 08:24 AM   #2
Unforgiven
Bloodsport

Unforgiven grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Unforgiven

haha, you think posting on an internet forum makes you more privilaged than other wu fans....don't quit your day job bud!

-ThaShaolinAssassin
Unforgiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 08:30 AM   #3
BrahminShaolin

BrahminShaolin grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to BrahminShaolin

this just aint no internet forum. its wu's official site. which we contribute too.

and yes, i am more privileged than any fool who has never heard of masta killa.
BrahminShaolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 08:33 AM   #4
Unforgiven
Bloodsport

Unforgiven grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Unforgiven

I hear you on that, thats jokes that they thought you were screamin' at a random dj. I mean, this is the official website but its not really, I mean we have no contact whatsoever with Wu unless we talk to G and he's not on much lately. I know C.R.E.A.M. like the back of my hand

-ThaShaolinAssassin
Unforgiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 01:49 PM   #5
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Buying Grandmasters to meet somebody is reasonable? That's stupid

I bought a 5 euro mixtape to get it signed by ghost and waited after the show when most people were gone and he signed it for me, for FREE, why should you pay for that?

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 04:11 PM   #6
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

I mean I feel dude man...I be going to some shows and some mother fuckers dont even know the words to C.R.E.A.M. But, as far as us gettign special privliges: lol...Yeah right...The Wu dont even post on here... I actually think that they dont give a fuck (exception U-God who gets up tight over a song critique).

As long as you go to the shows and show the Wu some love and respect is all good.

Another thing: I am always the first person online so I never had to face that problem.