news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 11-14-2006, 06:37 PM   #1
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa
Default What The Fuck Is The Deal With Wu-latino?

Okayyyy , im a loyal wu-supporter...but WU-Tang Latino is wack. they aren't signing any american latino who can spit.... they sign these guys that wanna do reggaeton and really aren't doing anything...we are going on a year of wu-latino...not even one release... I'm also pissed how they just ignored me... I feel i have alot to offer them cats... Same goes for Dom Pachino they played dude.... I haven't heard wu-tang latino on the spanish station at all.... it's sad.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:20 PM   #2
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

When I read what was proposed for wu latino I hated it so much, mainly because it seemed like such a missed opportunity.

Dom P should be heading wu latino no question, as the first latino to rep wu it should have been down to him to pave the way for the rest.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 10:08 PM   #3
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

word some many latin niggaz like myself need that break...pun got it look what he did.... we got no time for reggaeton...this looked soo promising at first.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:25 AM   #4
biblebullet
Veteran Member

biblebullet shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to biblebullet Send a message via Yahoo to biblebullet

Well I Agree We Haven't Heard Anything Decent From Them Yet They Need To Backup...or Has The Godfather(rza) Got A Hand In This Conspiracy ??
Old 11-15-2006, 10:33 AM   #5
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yo P-Noid you said they just ignored you, what did you do to try to get on?

Method Man
Old 11-16-2006, 07:31 AM   #6
vahacris
Shaolin Inc. Abbott

vahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snake

i know this wulatino would become a fucking waste of time and money from the begining...........

but many of you was like ... whooaa! wulatino! fucking dope.........

i remember some members of wucorp was tryin' to create some street team or whatever.............

fuckin' waste of energy imo..........

----the what you said iz truth.....wu will survive----
vahacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 07:40 PM   #7
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

they jumped on a fad and the fad ended
Old 11-20-2006, 01:35 PM   #8
Tetsuo
Hamburger Pimp

Tetsuo shaolin monk

Does RZA get a kick out of signing random artists that he knows will never make any money and then neglecting them?

Free Killa Sin!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EedXtPhPhlI
Tetsuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 12:53 PM   #9
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

Quote:
Yo P-Noid you said they just ignored you, what did you do to try to get on?
i made several calls to the wu-latino office...i sent my demo to at least 3 different execs up there...even if you aint feelin my shit call back or respond or some shit... instead i joined their street team...that's about it... it's wack.. least they can do is let someone who knows about the wu-legacy get a shot...we know what it's about you know??? i think i'd be perfect and bring them to the next level they just need to trust me.
Old 11-23-2006, 12:59 PM   #10
TAURO
El Don of this shit

^^But unless you on some Reggaeton shit they arnt gonna check for you cos isn't that what they trying to focus on?

Method Man
Old 11-23-2006, 07:48 PM   #11
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

yea but latino...whether it's rap or reggaeton..they shouldn't hate like that.
Old 11-23-2006, 08:10 PM   #12
TAURO
El Don of this shit

^^But if they did intend to have hip hop acts on it don't you think they would put Dom Pachino on first.

Method Man
Old 11-23-2006, 08:41 PM   #13
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

yea but the true fact of it is...nobody approached dom p... besides i approached them...gotta make moves can't let moves make you.
Old 11-23-2006, 08:50 PM   #14
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-Noid Brown View Post
yea but the true fact of it is...nobody approached dom p... besides i approached them...gotta make moves can't let moves make you.
Nah dude don't get me wrong it's a good thing that you approached at least you tried and I respect you for doing so it's just understandably you seemed bitter on your first post but in the end you did kind of know what they where on, maybe not fully at the time because like a lot of us that first heard about wu latino we just kept thinking of the possibilities but in the end they wanna do reggaeton....yes it is fucking lame and a blatently missed opportunity but just don't be so down about it man there will be more doors.

Method Man
Old 11-23-2006, 09:15 PM   #15
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

oh fo sure...definitely...my mindstate was like...i get a shot to rep that wu... but someone isn't doing something right.....