news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > Video Subforum

Old 11-16-2006, 10:55 PM   #1
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF
Default in the sky.....

I dont care if this thread gets closed, this shit here is dope.

INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 10:58 PM   #2
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

o.O!

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 11:15 PM   #3
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

yeah that was ill, i wouldnt close it maybe move it to ktl cuz the threadz are gettin kinda repetitive in there. peace cid
Old 11-16-2006, 11:15 PM   #4
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Heres one more but its not time lasp laps whatever. Still dope. Kriszy gets to see this shit all the time. Just think about if you got to see these things in real life......or at least high def. Just kiddin. But for real though, these are crazy. I was watchin Thirston howell III videos on youtube and this stuff came up outta nowhere. Enjoy.

Old 11-16-2006, 11:24 PM   #5
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

That first one's real dope. Did yall notice all the shooting stars poppin off above the clouds?

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 11:30 PM   #6
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

man, to be able to trip under this...
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 11:38 PM   #7
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro wooz View Post
man, to be able to trip under this...

exactly......its all about the trip. cid that is. acid. naw, on the real LSD can warp you if you aint ready so I aint tryin to promote that.At least not in here.
Old 11-16-2006, 11:40 PM   #8
Thanatologist
PhD

Thanatologist grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
Heres one more but its not time lasp laps whatever. Still dope. Kriszy gets to see this shit all the time. Just think about if you got to see these things in real life......or at least high def. Just kiddin. But for real though, these are crazy. I was watchin Thirston howell III videos on youtube and this stuff came up outta nowhere. Enjoy.

yea.,... canada peeps that shit all the time
Old 11-16-2006, 11:54 PM   #9
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
exactly......its all about the trip. cid that is. acid. naw, on the real LSD can warp you if you aint ready so I aint tryin to promote that.At least not in here.

chea, i never done lsd but tripping is, different you could say
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 12:35 AM   #10
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

After tripping on mushrooms at least 8 times i think im ready for LSD so I can take it to the next level. Just watch... my thread making abilities will be off the charts. I will also use astral projection to meet Kriszy in Alaska then slide on over to General Wises crib and kick him in the ass multiple times...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 12:54 PM   #11
INF
Digital @fterLife

Seein this shit would be like chillin in outer space. Word up.
Old 11-17-2006, 12:56 PM   #12
CHRONZ
Fresh 2 Deff

CHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal son

man, i don't use this word often, but that shit is actually beautiful

CHRONZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 01:17 PM   #13
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

I would stay up all night to watch that shit man

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Inspectah_Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 03:49 PM   #14
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?

Kriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkey

Lovely thread Infinity...the northern lights are so incredible there is no way to describe. For sure trippin and watching them is an experience all its own. I wish you all got to see this shit regularly like I do. It makes the winters more bearable. The bad part about the northern lights is that they come out best when it is cold so they are at their most beautiful when it is 40 below zero. Always the bad with good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Robbydigital* View Post
After tripping on mushrooms at least 8 times i think im ready for LSD so I can take it to the next level. Just watch... my thread making abilities will be off the charts. I will also use astral projection to meet Kriszy in Alaska then slide on over to General Wises crib and kick him in the ass multiple times...
LOL.

www.myspace.com/kriszysubstance

Kriszy Substance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 12:16 AM   #15
INF
Digital @fterLife

Whatchu know about this?