news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 11-17-2006, 09:46 AM   #1
PACMAN
GLASWEIGN YO

PACMAN grasshopper
Default Crash Or Burn?...

ma Topics N Shit From Lyricalgods.com

This One Vs Legal Eyez N Loosing Focus

Enter The Office,suitcase Handy As Am Greeted~by~most....//
Get Seated~and~posed,straighten Tie For The Meeting~on~course

Am Under The Weather,brain Stormin,cold Front I Start Coffin...//
Should Of Called In Sick But Decided To Take Part,boxed In

Finishin Touches To My Future Project Start To Type~quicker...//
Building Trembles?or Ma Hands Shaking Rattling Mugs As The Light~flickers

The Bulbs Spark Panik As They Shower Ma Desk,what The Fuck Next!?...//what To Expect,place Wrecked Am In The Corner Trying To Protect With A Tucked Kneck

A Plane Disaster Display~sin Trying To Save Masell Over Lower Workers Like The Slave~king...//walls Covered In Sprayed~skin,fuck Am Stuck Jumped Back As The Fucking Stairway Caved~in

Greed~on~are~plate Pass Objective Now We Focus,need To Escape...//faces Bleed~and~get~scraped Destinys Dead,please God Help Us Get Freed~from~this~fate

Can't Breath Clutch Throat Ma Eyes Sneeze,tears Slant Down Ma Cheek...//grabbed Seat And Smashed The Glass Sheet Look Out On The Vast Street

Burn Or Ropeless Bungee?,skydive Or I Fry These Are Ma Only Options...//these Images Shocking See Others Jump For Savour All I Can Do Is Watch Em

Smoke Free Now But Breath Taken,still Need To Catch~breath...//i'd Rather Fall Than Burn So Looks Like Its Time For Ma Last~step

Falling To My Death,drop Stalling For Breath Adreline Pumps,pro~sue~drunk...//i Blackout,minds Blank Left With One More Question....would~you~jump????

Last edited by PACMAN; 11-17-2006 at 05:05 PM.
PACMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 09:48 AM   #2
PACMAN
GLASWEIGN YO

PACMAN grasshopper
Default Stressed To Kill...

Plan To Kill Ma Boss ...employee "boss"

the Line Behind Me Lengthens As Ma Four Didget Typed~in...//ma Pockets Quiet~thin Balance Nuffin?what!did A Press The Right~pin

The Next Day Ask The Boss Upfront About This Missing~money....//he Stands There With A Screwed Face Like Hes Listenin~funny

"man Your Slacking Behind And Not Cathcin The Dealines....//so Honesty Get Your Act Together Or Theyll Be No Bread Time

My Balance~off This Cunt Dont Appreciate Me,another Talent~lose....//feedback A Bad Valent~cost So Time To Kill And Silence~boss

This Plan Thats In Action This Man A Distraction....//slicing Odds Like Fans Containg Fractions As I Easily Can Dispatch Him

Cut~ma~pay Damm!how Did I Get Stuck~this~way....//junes Costly Struck~in~may Man Am A Fuck~his~day

Times Low Now I Wake Up And Start~drinking....//gotta Kill This Fag Ma Drunken Thoughs Spark~thinking

Am A Fucking Bash~his~face Then Kick Down And Crash~his~place....//says Am Using To Many Materials,need To Cut Costs!?well Ill Slash~his~waist(waste)

Next Day Came In Drunk Double Vision I Need To Start~and~focus More....//tells Me To Put Ma All In?am A Put His Heart~on~the~notice~board

Been Always Brought Down Past~beatings As A Sit In This Staff~meeting....//ma Fast~breathing Uncontolable I Just Want The Boss Hurt With Mass~bleeding

More Thoughs Facts~and~skeems,bulletpoint Work Axe~his~spleen....//ill Distact~him~clean And Send His Bodyparts In The Fax~machine

Bills Need Payed Ma Unborn Babies On The Way Shits Drastic....//also Mad Debts To Be Collected Bulind To Destroy,wifes Cards Made Plastic

Sick Dreams A Thank~satan Walk Down Blank~pavements....//letter Clings Thro Door,piles On Others To Mould Tall,its Ma Bank~statement

Cashpoint Consuming In Stages But How?statement Thick As I Flop~thro~pages....//remebered One Withdrawl Drunk,so Boss Musta Never Dropped~new~wages

Drink Bottles Leave Ma Pockets The Same,left Empty~quicker....//now I Figure Out Employer Aint Ma Boss But Its Plenty~of~liquir...

Ma Battle With The Bottle And Mopney Is Over Ive Lost~it~willingly....//so I Wont Be Murdering No-one Because Its Ma Boss~thats~killing~me...................

Last edited by PACMAN; 11-17-2006 at 05:04 PM.
Old 11-17-2006, 09:53 AM   #3
PACMAN
GLASWEIGN YO

PACMAN grasshopper
Default Escaping Escape...

Chased Down Hallways And Alley The Most Haunting///paced Behind Me At A Steady Rhythm Want Was It Wanting

Dreams Turned Worse Eclipsin To Nightmares///these Signs Where Familar,but Where Had I Seen Them And Where

Head Began To Twitch Like Birds Watchin Out For Predators///i Gathered Up Momentum Never Like This Had A Sped-before

A Fled-thro Doors,which Suggested The Methaphor//i Was Sweatin Like A Pregnant Nun As I Slipped On The Dreaded Floor

Spun Round In Fury Time To Met Lifes Judge And Jury///a Masked Figure A Stanger But He Didnae Seem New To Me

Silence Drowned The Room While We Watched The Movement Each Others///i Was Trapped For Good,eyes Faded As He Masked Seems To Leak Cover

The Face Behind It Looked Like A Mirror It Was Me///chased A Tormented By Ma Own Persona,i Woke Up From The Nightmare I Was Free

Last edited by PACMAN; 11-17-2006 at 05:06 PM.
Old 11-17-2006, 09:58 AM   #4
PACMAN
GLASWEIGN YO

PACMAN grasshopper

feed!?
Old 11-17-2006, 04:59 PM   #5
PACMAN
GLASWEIGN YO

PACMAN grasshopper
Default Dr Envy...

My Labs Resists-the Evil,so Nice Tho That Am Too Polite-for-people//days On End With Aimless Friends,while Thunder Lights-the-steeples

A Doctor That Couldnt Make It In His Own-profession!?//am Too Right For This World Thats Why I Set Up This Clone-session

The Sevred Arm Of The Jealous Man That Signed Me Mentally-unfit//them White Rooms Didnt Challange Ma Intellegents,straight Jacket Incrementally-gripped

Connected Torso-in-place,show No Remorse-on-face//anyway Theres Quests In My Space,no Hurt Feelings I Dont See Coprse-just-mates

Calf Bone Sliced With Bread Knife As I Present-life//making The Body Ive Dreamed Of,a Monster Made From Descent-strife

The Animals Of My Downfall Shall Rise Again And Stand Tall//no Need For Paint Jobs As The Lifes Juice Sprays The Bland Wall

A Voice Comes Into My Head One Ive Not Heard Before//"come Out With Your Hands Up And Put The Knife On The Floor

My Wrist Cut I Didnt Notice As A Walk Outside Towards-the-beam//siren Scream As Another Team Seem To Acess And Flaud-ma-dream

"put The Weapon Down"but This Is My Tool Of My Destiny//"take Him Down"the Shoots Burn As I Shudder Down With My Knife Left Next-to-me

Last edited by PACMAN; 11-17-2006 at 05:08 PM.
Old 11-17-2006, 05:02 PM   #6
PACMAN
GLASWEIGN YO

PACMAN grasshopper
Default Throwbacks...

The Gift Of New Life Wrapped In Sheets Of Angel Like Texture//the Prefect Checked For All Signs Of Wellbeing As I Expect Her

Ma Second Favourite Girl Realeased From Ma First//dates Confused Me Tho Concerning The Date Of Birth

Work Trip Of Day Of Conceiving? Nah Must Be Day Dreaming//ma Mother Concerned On Ma Sprouses Anogmany,who Am A Believin

I Hold The Bundle Of Joy With Negative Mindstate Deployed//is This Ma Kid?..dont Be Crazy "pops",this Moment Enjoy

Like Numbers On THROWBACKS,She Went Behind Ma Back//nah Shes Faithful Cant Belive Ma Trust Finds To Slack

I Got A Doctors Checkup The Next Day I Get Tested//so All These Questions Are Answered And Let Rested

Not Kidden Maself Ma Sperm Count Was Always Low//was A Fire Blanks?..gettin Nowhere?...like Mispressed Hallway Codes

The Doc Comfirmed The Pain With Two Words Which I Knew Ment//"sorry Mr Cowie But The Sample Came Back As Immpatent

The Birth Of New Life Had Finsihed Ma Own//i Knew I Never Should Of Let Ma Own Boi And That Bitch!!! Alone...

Last edited by PACMAN; 11-17-2006 at 05:10 PM.
Old 11-17-2006, 05:13 PM   #7
PACMAN
GLASWEIGN YO

PACMAN grasshopper
Default Alleration Assembled

Grim Galvanises Gashes To Get Gromesome,gods & Goons Gifted 2 Generate....//replace Rectums Returned Raped And Raw,rest The Rusty Metal To Ya Reciever Restruct N Renavite....:

Illimanate Iller-egos And Illistrate Illusions,i Idolise Insane Ideas....//manhandle Madness,molestering Monsters The Masked Mission Multpy Males Main-fears....:

Rapily Rant And Rave Relentless,rabies Rode Relatives To Repent....//analylisin Attutides As Alias Acess Aimless Antics,alleteration Alternating To Ammend....:

Proceed To Penerate Physical Phobias Posing As Past Partners Of Pleasure,people!....//evaulate The Equal Event,email Entertainment Easily Emused Evvious Egos....:

Resite Risks Rampently And Reserve Revenge To Reason And Re-instate....//give Response In Milisis Right As People Evually Relate....:

G...R...I...M...R...A...P...E...R...
Old 11-18-2006, 12:23 PM   #8
PACMAN
GLASWEIGN YO

PACMAN grasshopper
Default War Stories

On The Front Line,gasping Ma Gun Likes Its Ma=only=choice//Speech Silent As These Boys Turn To Men,the Fear Ma=lonely=voice

Crusted=in=mud While Fresh Wounds Open Busted=with=blood//Contacting The Invisable Emeny Using The Cussin=of=words

The Mist Clouds=scar=the=mind,the Emotion Proud=hard=to=find//Walking Dead,clocks Tick As Am Found Barred=behind=time

Minutes Feel Like Months Ma Lifes In Heavens=pending//A War Of No Victory,only Guarntee Is Not A Pleasent=ending

Swamping Through Limbless Bodys These Visons Become Cliches=of=sight//Ma Friend Mentally Sstrong At First But Now Surving..hes=a=might

I See=the=light,escaping East And Flee=this=fight//But If I Retreat I Doubt It That Ill Met=the=night

As I Head Towards Home Ma Heart Becomes Warm//Touch Ma Chest And A Feel This Beat Is Lame..then Gone.......................

Last edited by PACMAN; 11-18-2006 at 12:31 PM.
Old 11-19-2006, 11:25 AM   #9
PACMAN
GLASWEIGN YO

PACMAN grasshopper

UPPIN 4 FEED~@
Old 11-19-2006, 11:51 AM   #10
tha god concept
akaTRIFE TYSON~spitboxer

tha god concept shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to tha god concept

man on the reel pauly.....uve imroved hardcore....im feelin this shit..get bk on msn homie...peace
" WASTED ON THE USUAL WIT MOM DUKES WAITIN ON THE FUNERAL"
"MY MOUSTACHE LIKE ADOLFS"-Ghostface
tha god concept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 12:45 PM   #11
PACMAN
GLASWEIGN YO

PACMAN grasshopper

Give Me Some Rates
Old 11-19-2006, 12:49 PM   #12
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACMAN View Post
ma Topics N Shit From Lyricalgods.com

This One Vs Legal Eyez N Loosing Focus

Enter The Office,suitcase Handy As Am Greeted~by~most....//
Get Seated~and~posed,straighten Tie For The Meeting~on~course

Am Under The Weather,brain Stormin,cold Front I Start Coffin...//
Should Of Called In Sick But Decided To Take Part,boxed In

Finishin Touches To My Future Project Start To Type~quicker...//
Building Trembles?or Ma Hands Shaking Rattling Mugs As The Light~flickers

The Bulbs Spark Panik As They Shower Ma Desk,what The Fuck Next!?...//what To Expect,place Wrecked Am In The Corner Trying To Protect With A Tucked Kneck

A Plane Disaster Display~sin Trying To Save Masell Over Lower Workers Like The Slave~king...//walls Covered In Sprayed~skin,fuck Am Stuck Jumped Back As The Fucking Stairway Caved~in

Greed~on~are~plate Pass Objective Now We Focus,need To Escape...//faces Bleed~and~get~scraped Destinys Dead,please God Help Us Get Freed~from~this~fate

Can't Breath Clutch Throat Ma Eyes Sneeze,tears Slant Down Ma Cheek...//grabbed Seat And Smashed The Glass Sheet Look Out On The Vast Street

Burn Or Ropeless Bungee?,skydive Or I Fry These Are Ma Only Options...//these Images Shocking See Others Jump For Savour All I Can Do Is Watch Em

Smoke Free Now But Breath Taken,still Need To Catch~breath...//i'd Rather Fall Than Burn So Looks Like Its Time For Ma Last~step

Falling To My Death,drop Stalling For Breath Adreline Pumps,pro~sue~drunk...//i Blackout,minds Blank Left With One More Question....would~you~jump????
Sickness in ya scripts kid!!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 04:37 AM   #13
PACMAN
GLASWEIGN YO

PACMAN grasshopper

Thanks
More Feed And Rates
Old 11-22-2006, 08:32 AM   #14
PACMAN
GLASWEIGN YO

PACMAN grasshopper
Default Dealing With Death

Woken Up Ma Beeper~Goes This Punk Pagin Me Like Mad Wants The Lethal~Dose....//Drugs Make Egos~Bold,Thats What Hes Needin It For Even His People~Know

Slip~The~Timbs~On This Shits~Ma~Kingdom Heat On The Holster The Glock~Scould....//The Blocks~Cold Keep Ma Eyes In Ma Pupils Corners Where The Rocks~Sold

Dreams Of Escaping With Money Making,Paradise,Long Benches Am Talking~Pamtrees....//But Futures End On The Block By Holdened Glocks,Everyone Around Me Are Walking~Zombies

Poverty The Source~Of~Ma~Pain,Bills Where Forcing~This~Game....//Ma Minds Blank Conscience~The~Same,Dont Care That The Drugs Are Coursin~There~Vains

I Started~A~Hero To Ma Kids Now Carting~The~Kilos,The White~Sand~Wrapped~In~Ducktape....//Meeting The Customer on 110Th Street Got The Right~Grams~Strapped,~Made~No~Mistake

At The Meeting~Place ,Scrath Ma Freezin~Face The Kilo Squeezin~Waist....//Hooded Cat Enters Ma Breathin~Space Holding Briefcase,Weather Changes Rapily Against Seasons~Pace

Clouds Darken,The Sky Closes Grey,Lighting Stuck,Thundering~Sparking~Louder....//I Speak "Yo Holmes Lets Make This Quick,I Gotta Bounce,You Want This Columbian~Marching~Powder?"

He Stood Like Statue "Yo Again I Wont Ask You!,I Got Keys~By~The~Bundle....//"Hand Over The Benjamins,Lets Deal Dunny!,Before The Heat Gets Squeezed~And~The~Gun~Go

Unfazed His Eyes Grazed This Cats Mad Brave,Never Had A Customer Like This....//He Suddenly Sped Off Down The Gapin AlleywaY,I Felt Colder,There Had To Be A Light Twist

But Twist Was Heavy,Mind Rock Steady,I Realised Who The Hooded Figure Be,A Friendly Foe....//The DEVIL Had Visited Me,It Had MAde Sense Now,I WAsnt Sellin Snow.......

I WAS SELLING MA SOUL
Old 11-25-2006, 09:38 AM   #15
PACMAN
GLASWEIGN YO

PACMAN grasshopper

Uppin~@