news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 12-04-2006, 08:51 PM   #16
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Unseen View Post
word? you got any links for info on it?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...+tyranny&hl=en

alex jones, the road to tyranny video. He covers oklahoma city bombings in that video.

Eric you ever watched any alex jones videos? Dude is kinda goofy i know, but his videos are pretty dope.
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 09:23 PM   #17
Mad Axes
Chief Warcloud

Mad Axes sitting duck
Send a message via AIM to Mad Axes

so alqaeda is a farse, they took credit for something they dint do?

and this document bush signed? w1999 threatening arrest if they try to stop alqaeda, haha really makes sense

scary ppl listen to this

Last edited by Mad Axes; 12-04-2006 at 09:34 PM.
Mad Axes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 09:38 PM   #18
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Axes View Post
so alqaeda is a farse, they took credit for something they dint do?

and this document bush signed? w1999 threatening arrest if they try to stop alqaeda, haha really makes sense

scary ppl listen to this

you ever seen an al qaeda? Besides the videos that anonymously appear.
Old 12-04-2006, 09:44 PM   #19
Mad Axes
Chief Warcloud

Mad Axes sitting duck
Send a message via AIM to Mad Axes

thats true, im very open to it believe me, but im havin trouble cuz this guy is nuts, if hes right how come the govt hasnt whacked this guy
Mad Axes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 09:59 PM   #20
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

you watching the alex jones video? Yeah he is kinda nuts, he's really in your face. He just tries to grab attention every chance he gets, you should see him in tv interviews. But yeah, if he just died one day people would automatically think it was the government so he's got some protection with that. They say hunter thompson was getting ready to write a book about 9/11 right before he committed suicide.
Old 12-05-2006, 09:31 AM   #21
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Alex Jones is a good guy, Austin Texas represent, haha but he's like a Pro-Wrestler mixed together w/ a Pulitzer-prize-winning journalist. I could see why some people would just blow him off as a nutcase.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 11:26 PM   #22
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I truely think that 9/11 was some sort of coverup..but i wanna dig deeper,like,we all know that the planes crashed into the towers..so did the US Government have an agreement with these so called terrorists to crash these planes into the towers knowing exactly when so they could plant explosives in the towers to use the crash as sidetrack to them demolishing the towers?
Or,i remember them saying they knew an attack was coming but they didnt warn the american public,do you think they knew exactly when the attack was coming so they could plan the demolition?
I could be far from the answer..but this is the direction i'm looking towards.
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 12:06 AM   #23
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

All the events were part of a concerted effort. I won't come at you like I have the answer for every little detail for how the plan was carried out, cuz really no one does. But I can share with you established facts that get overlooked or completely ignored by the mainstream media.

Bin Laden was on the CIA's payroll since the Russian invasion of Afghanistan. When they stopped paying him is debateable and would be hard to prove one way or the other. But it should be kept in mind that the whole Iran-Contra affair during the 80's dealt with the CIA setting up a triangle of weapons, drugs, and war amongst the U.S. , South America and Iran as a means to gain huge amounts of monetary gain that wasn't subject to Congressional oversight. Basically, they moved an assload of Coke into the US to amass crazy amounts of cash to spend it on whatever the fuck they wanted. Maybe a couple of kamikaze pilots even? who knows?

One of Bush's brothers' company was the contracted head of security for the entire WTC complex.The company's contract expired for that job on
9/11/2001.

There was an unusually high amount of futures tradings on American Airlines and United Airlines leading up to Sep 11th. These futures trading are basically a bet for rich people on whether the stock of a company will rise or fall. A clip from a website

Quote:
Suspicious trading occurs on the stock of American and United, the two airlines hijacked in the 9/11 attacks. “Between 6 and 7 September, the Chicago Board Options Exchange [sees] purchases of 4,744 put option contracts [a speculation that the stock will go down] in UAL versus 396 call options—where a speculator bets on a price rising. Holders of the put options would [net] a profit of $5 million once the carrier’s share price [dive] after September 11. On September 10, 4,516 put options in American Airlines, the other airline involved in the hijackings, [are] purchased in Chicago. This compares with a mere 748 call options in American purchased that day. Investigators cannot help but notice that no other airlines [see] such trading in their put options.” One analyst later says, “I saw put-call numbers higher than I’ve ever seen in ten years of following the markets, particularly the options markets.” [Associated Press, 9/18/2001; San Francisco Chronicle, 9/19/2001] “To the embarrassment of investigators, it has also [learned] that the firm used to buy many of the ‘put’ options ... on United Airlines stock was headed until 1998 by ‘Buzzy’ Krongard, now executive director of the CIA.” Krongard was chairman of Alex Brown Inc., which was bought by Deutsche Bank. “His last post before resigning to take his senior role in the CIA was to head Bankers Trust—Alex Brown’s private client business, dealing with the accounts and investments of wealthy customers around the world.” [Independent, 10/14/2001]
heres another one

Quote:
September 6-10, 2001: Suspicious Trading on Stocks of Two Large WTC Tenants
The Chicago Board Options Exchange sees suspicious trading on Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley, two of the largest WTC tenants. In the first week of September, an average of 27 put option contracts in its shares are bought each day. Then the total for the three days before the attacks is 2,157. Merrill Lynch, another WTC tenant, see 12,215 put options bought between September 7-10, when the previous days had seen averages of 252 contracts a day. [Independent, 10/14/2001] Dylan Ratigan of Bloomberg Business News, speaking of the trading on Morgan Stanley and other companies, says, “This would be one of the most extraordinary coincidences in the history of mankind if it was a coincidence.” [ABC News, 9/20/2001]

In my personal oppinion, they planted the explosives in advance, then cordinated the attacks with the planes as a believable excuse on while the towers fell. The point being to begin the process of stripping the public of our constitutional freeedoms and then collect huge amounts of both power and cash from all the spoils of their nasty little war in the Middle East.

Old 12-06-2006, 12:18 AM   #24
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dam..this is one fucked up world.
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 12:26 AM   #25
Visionz
The People's Champ

You gotta confront the problem before it can be properly dealt with, homie. It's one of the reasons why I take the time to post this all up. The truth needs to get out there.

Old 12-07-2006, 01:42 AM   #26
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Unseen View Post
Alex Jones is a good guy, Austin Texas represent, haha but he's like a Pro-Wrestler mixed together w/ a Pulitzer-prize-winning journalist. I could see why some people would just blow him off as a nutcase.

haha yeah

that's crazy about that trading stuff, i never heard about that before. Interesting.
Old 12-07-2006, 02:28 AM   #27
supremecharma
5%... lawls....

supremecharma grasshopper

wow. peace eric, keep doin ya thing.
supremecharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 02:33 AM   #28
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
wow. peace eric, keep doin ya thing.
word up mayne, glad to see u stoppin by homie. I'm been tryin to get at you for a minute mayne, lol. on the real, respect.