news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-18-2008, 04:22 PM   #196
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, you guys are poop sandwich this year. what's going on??

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 10:01 AM   #197
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

It's been many years since I've said this but the Blackhawks are playing good hockey right now. Kane, Sharp, Versteeg, Campbell are all playing really well right now. Bulin has been a beast in net.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 07:18 PM   #198
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i got campbell on my fantasy hockey team
Old 11-25-2008, 07:43 PM   #199
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Is It Possible For The Rangers To Trade Wade Redden For A Bag Of Pucks?
Old 11-27-2008, 02:08 AM   #200
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

how 'bout those pens. coming back from 3-0 again?
Old 11-27-2008, 03:16 AM   #201
GZAjector
Yung Santa

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 11-27-2008, 12:54 PM   #202
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

that ovechkin goal might be the best ever, but lemieux's #1 of all time will give it a run for its money. lemieux scored while being raped on a breakaway by a nordique defenseman.

Old 11-27-2008, 01:22 PM   #203
GZAjector
Yung Santa

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

jesus, how many of those goals were scored against the caps? i counted at least 3. gayyyyyy.

but yeah man, lemieux is definitely the #2 all time player in my book. those were some great goals, and i can only hope ovechkin has at least half the career that super mario had.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:35 AM   #204
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Old 12-06-2008, 05:12 PM   #205
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

We have not lost 1 game with those black jerseys.

4-0

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 08:25 PM   #206
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

they should put the logo on there. they're decent jerseys, but look stupid with the "sens". glad to hear from you vader. i was beginning to think you were the guy that fell off the balcony at scortiabank

Old 12-06-2008, 09:38 PM   #207
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

^^lol nah - somebody fell for real?
Yea only thing i dont like is that Sens - reminds me of the Ducks jerz.
It needs the ol school O instead

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 12:24 AM   #208
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Man falls from upper deck at Scotiabank Place during Senators-Thrashers game

3 days ago
OTTAWA — A 21-year man was taken to an Ottawa hospital Wednesday night after falling from the third level at Scotiabank Place during the Senators' 5-1 win over the Atlanta Thrashers.
The man was walking to his seat carrying some beers when he tripped over a woman's purse, fell over four people and went over the railing to the level below onto other fans.
"He was not inebriated," Senators president and CEO Roy Mlakar said in a statement following the game.
"He was treated for lacerations ... obviously somewhat stunned, Dr. (Don) Chow did treat him and he (was transferred) to Queensway Carleton (Hospital), but he was totally cognizant and recognizing that there was nothing serious."
Two other people were treated at the scene while a third person was also taken to the hospital with lacerations and a neck injury, though Mlakar said that, too, was done as a precautionary measure.
"A woman, approximately 33 years old, has neck injuries but to what extent we do not know. She was treated and also went to Queensway Carleton but did not appear to be serious at all," Mlakar said.
The drop straight down from the third level to the ground below is approximately 15 feet.
This is the first such incident in the 13-year history of Scotiabank Place, formerly the Corel Centre and the Palladium.

Old 12-11-2008, 10:51 PM   #209
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

how bout them fucking pens, baby. 9-2 over the islanders. sykora and dupuis both with hat tricks. unfucking stoppable

Old 12-11-2008, 10:53 PM   #210
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Vincent Damphousse

Nikolas Lidstrom

Pierre Turgeon

Dino Ciccarelli

Alexie Kovalev