news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-22-2008, 09:54 PM   #226
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol

that was the stanley cup finals? bellows WAS a fucking gaylord though. i remember when he was on the caps, i never liked that fucking guy. GTFOOH

i see crosby murdered the allstar vote. deservedly so, the kid is a fucking madman, wish he was feeding ovechkin pucks. still though, FUCK HIM!

see y'all bastards in like 3 weeks or someshit.

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 10:47 PM   #227
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you know, i didn't notice but that probably was during the stanley cup final in 1991. it looks like they havethe stanley cup patch on.

yeah, that's bullshit what montreal did stuffing the ballot box. ovechkin should be starting in that game. if kovalev had any sportsmanship, he should give up his starting position to ovechkin. i love how a lot of montreal fans are bitching saying that pen's fans stuffed the ballot box. but i don't think that it was just penguin fans. i think hockey fans in general were pissed and wanted to get the best players into that game.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 10:59 PM   #228
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dude i agree, that's the way it should be. best players get play. fuck it though.

i haven't read anywhere about ovechkin tripping about it, however. if he does i'd be surprised, he's usually a humble dude who likes to have fun. he'll get his ice time and make the best of it, and hopefully help win the game for the east. the dude loves to play, just like your boy, that's what makes them beasts.

Rob vs Bob
Old 12-22-2008, 11:01 PM   #229
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

although, ovechkin probably doesn't want to be on the ice at the same time as malkin and crosby. don't want to look like a child playing a man's game.

Old 12-22-2008, 11:11 PM   #230
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
this is the best mic up during a game... brian trottier and kevin stevens call brian bellows a faggot, a pussy and a tit fucker... lol

when he was on the Rangers, i was a big fan of Kevin Stevens and then he got caught with crack and a prostitute in St Louis after a game one night..

the story:
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...52C0A9669C8B63

so after that (i'm pretty sure he came back to the league) i always wondered what they musta been sayin to him on the ice...
Old 12-22-2008, 11:11 PM   #231
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

lol

Thu Oct 16, 2008 Capitals Penguins 4 - 3 W

like i said, see y'all soon

and malkin will be the next to jump ship on y'all, hossa style bwahahahaha

Rob vs Bob
Old 12-22-2008, 11:12 PM   #232
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

damn, i forgot about kevin stevens getting caught up on the crack rock LOL

Rob vs Bob
Old 12-22-2008, 11:40 PM   #233
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

stevens played for the penguins again after the crack thing. i think he may have played in philly too.

by the way, malkin signed a 5 year extension w in the off season. i don't think he will be going anywhere anytime soon.

Old 12-24-2008, 12:19 PM   #234
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

big time comeback by the capitals yesterday vs. the rangers. down, 4-0, win 5-4. frikking sweet.

reminded me of earlier in the year, i forget who they were playing, but it was like 3-0, and they scored 4 straight to win. children playing a man's game, indeed.

Rob vs Bob
Old 12-30-2008, 11:16 PM   #235
Anubis5
Schoolyard Rules

Anubis5 shaolin monk

I voted for Sean Avery to be in the all-star game. I'm one of the under 2000 that did.

Grab my latest LP "Black Market Designer Love" from Target's website.
http://www.target.com/gp/search/177-..._1_1&x=13&y=12
Anubis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 12:31 PM   #236
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

watching the winter classic right now. so badass, love this game.

dude singing the american national anthem absolutely CRUSHED IT. best rendition ever.

the candian anthem, not so much.

i'd like to see washington vs. pittsburgh play outdoors.

Rob vs Bob
Old 01-01-2009, 01:26 PM   #237
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I wish they would have had it in buffalo again

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 03:37 PM   #238
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

There's another one of these on the 18th in NY or Pitt? But I know its Rangers vs Pens.
That was classic today seeing them sing "Take my out to the Hockey Rink...".

Ottawa needs to have a game like this on the Rideau Canal (longest skating rink in the world)

There it is with the Canadian National Defense building in background.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 11:11 PM   #239
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

the winter classic was good. i'd like to see more than one game a season played outdoors.

my caps won nice 7-4. ovechkin with 3 points gyeah

pittsburgh.......not so much bwahahahaha

Rob vs Bob
Old 01-02-2009, 04:09 PM   #240
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Man I Pray For The Rangers To Hold One Of These In Yankee Stadium Or Something I Know There Was Talks About It Last Year Even Though It Would Probably Be Impossible To Get Tickets I Would Try My Hardest I Love The Outdoor Game.