news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-08-2009, 09:57 AM   #241
Murdah Piff
Veteran Member

Murdah Piff crouching tiger

theres words about a habs goin being played at the olympic stadium next season. 60 000 seats shit would be liver than adobo

"I'M HERON & SEX IN ONE, DOPE AS FUCK"
Murdah Piff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 10:24 AM   #242
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i hope the habs die in a plane crash. they don't deserve one guy in the all-star game, let alone 4 starteres. the french canadians are scum bags
Old 01-13-2009, 03:57 PM   #243
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Best Rivalry In Hockey Atleast In The United States Tonight Rangers Vs. Icelanders God I Hate The Faggy Islanders Fuck Guerin Dipetiro And Garth Snow. Fuck All Islanders Of The Past Turgeon, Potvin, Bossy, Trottier, Ziggy Palffy, Blake, Yashin, Cairnes And All The Rest Of The Fags That Were Islanders. Oh I Almost Forgot Lindroses Fag Brother Too.
Old 01-13-2009, 04:12 PM   #244
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what about kasparaitis?
Old 01-13-2009, 04:46 PM   #245
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
Best Rivalry In Hockey Atleast In The United States Tonight Rangers Vs. Icelanders God I Hate The Faggy Islanders Fuck Guerin Dipetiro And Garth Snow. Fuck All Islanders Of The Past Turgeon, Potvin, Bossy, Trottier, Ziggy Palffy, Blake, Yashin, Cairnes And All The Rest Of The Fags That Were Islanders. Oh I Almost Forgot Lindroses Fag Brother Too.
Best American rivalry is Blackhawks and Redwings.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 04:50 PM   #246
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

what about carolina and atlanta?

or columbus and nashville?

what a joke it is that those cities have teams
Old 01-13-2009, 07:53 PM   #247
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Kasparaities Would Of Been The Next Person I Would Have Put I Was Also Going To Make Fun Of How They Always Trade Away There Talent I.E. Luongo And Chara But I Decided To Leave It As It Was.

Blackhawks Redwings Def Has More History Orginial Six Matchups Are Always Cool. But In The Case Of Rangers And Islanders They Are The Only Teams So Close To Each Other So It's Pretty Crazy At The Games Being Like 70-30 At Madison Square Garden And Being Like 50-50 At Nassau Colisuem. Both Good Rivalrys Though.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:04 PM   #248
GZAjector
Hero From the Sky

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i agree. fuck montreal.

tomorrow night, should be a good matchup between my cappies and the pens, ah?

my favorite moment between the islanders and capitals was when dale hunter checked pierre turgeon in the 93 playoffs. it was a dirty dirty hit, but still, fuck em

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xte-Vtxg-m8
Old 01-13-2009, 08:08 PM   #249
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Embedding disabled by request*

But anyways - the Sens man. The GM said if things dont change this week a big move is going to happen. Not too many teams have the amount of snipers Ottawa got (even though their ammo is impotent) so maybe we can still bring in a catalyst type player.

Last edited by V4D3R; 01-13-2009 at 08:12 PM.
V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 08:20 PM   #250
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post

tomorrow night, should be a good matchup between my cappies and the pens, ah?

i'll be there to see malkin fuck ovechkin's day up. you think he is on that ticket by coincidence?

Old 01-13-2009, 08:33 PM   #251
GZAjector
Hero From the Sky

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol great seats vandelay
Old 01-13-2009, 08:34 PM   #252
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

hahaha, i blacked that shit out just in case someone like general wise decides to hack the pen's computers and sees whose season tickets those are and then starts sending me trucker magazines. although the season tickets aren't in my name so i won't get them anyways.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:50 PM   #253
GZAjector
Hero From the Sky

lmao no doubt.

hopefully it'll be an epic game, have a good one.
Old 01-14-2009, 08:20 PM   #254
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

That Carrie Underwood is dating Mike Fisher from the Sens.
I swear she is bad luck the guy is a shadow of himself from the last few seasons.
She must be sucking his dick on his way to games that how much he sucks this year.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 10:42 PM   #255
GZAjector
Hero From the Sky

i totally agree, i always hated going to see the Caps downtown DC, them end up losing like 6-3 and then the whole drunken drive back to virginia, all tired and shit, bummed out.